Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (65470 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Hotguy27: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?

You will one day get married and your wife will be cooking for all her ex-boy friends. You will know the best answer by then. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by tylesh(f): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
All shades of wrong
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by markstone84: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kids!!! you know the answer ? You come here embarrassing yourself ? You should ask if it were your wife ? Anumpama
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by UnimkeAk(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
OloshoMan:
Don't care if it's right, if my partner attempts something like this, we're getting a divorce. Imagine the Huge f**king disrespect.
Women
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by mkpologwu(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
I swear with my life is not fake she school in unn with me

If you want to know if it's right or wrong, trying asking to get permission from her husband, or better still call her husband and tell him to lend you his wife.

Nonetheless, we want to believe it's fake story because it's so repulsive, but if you keep shoving it down our throat as real story, then you are really sick, and not a true graduate of UNN..., to restore the dignity of man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
So to cook is now a crime I don't blame una African mentality

You wanna see crazy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by pacbrown(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Very very wrong bro...you better don't do what you don't want others to do for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Othuechere1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
It is � percent wrong for a married lady to cook for her Ex in his house.
If she is not a widow, then she is sowing trouble, and she'll reap it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by pweetychyka(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
I swear with my life is not fake she school in unn with me

Are you sure you are in school?

If truly you are, baba you need to enroll for a proper basic English class. So you can learn how to construct a simple English with the right words spelt correctly.

That aside, why didn't you ask fellow Nairalanders before calling her to come cook for you? Nigga, you are not matured at all cause I am sure the entire school would have heard she came to cook soup for you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyways, I still blame the girl for coming out to help you cook when she could have easily recommended YouTube videos for you to watch and learn.

I am sure if you use YouTube and you make rubbish soup or whatever, the next time you try making the same soup, you 'll definitely not make mistake.

I just pray her hubby doesn't find out undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Bishopino: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
I no blame you at all, na the stupid bitch I blame..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by LOVEGINO(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
if d story is true. ur turn dey come ooo
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by LOVEGINO(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopino:
I no blame you at all, na the stupid bitch I blame..
women matter weak me

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by thunderbabs: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Definitely and assuredly, I totally believe the world and humans have gone nuts.. As in crazy.

No shame, No respect. Everyone doing as they please. Imagine being shameless posting this in the first place less asking us stupid question.

Mumu, she did the right thing. Hope your wife does the same for her ex too. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by orgylover: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
u have gotten the attention u need with your fake story, now can we bounce?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by pweetychyka(f): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
mkpologwu:

If you want to know if it's right or wrong, trying asking to get permission from her husband, or better still call her husband and tell him to lend you his wife.

Nonetheless, we want to believe it's fake story because it's so repulsive, but if you keep shoving it down our throat as real story, then you are really sick, and not a true graduate of UNN..., to restore the dignity of man.

From the story, nigga is still a student! See the product UNN is breeding for the future embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by PlayMaker14: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Hey..
Dude, I ain't holding brief for the poster but I think you went overboard on it..
The blames lye squarely on the lady, he invited her and never put a gun to her head to come.. she should have declined and shunned him off.. but she choose not to respect her Union and went for such a visit.. this case is one of the reason why many men are fathering kids not biologically thiers and when the wives are caught, they blame devil.. as if devil came and pushed them to other mens houses rather it was their lack of discipline and self control that caused it..
Be objective, logical and rational in your thinking bro, I do see you on that #TRP thread.. So don't be emotional just as women...
Cheers..
Well, I think you're the one who's irrational with your comprehension ability. Would she have come to cook for him if he called someone else?

My comments here are not just for one specific gender, I say things the way they are.

And what TRP thread are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Ogunleti01: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Basher8583: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

Since you don't have sense let me talk to you in the language you will understand.

If you found out that your wife was seeing and cooking for her ex boyfriend would you be ok with it.

This answer is the answer to your mumu question

I don't like men who are not intelligent. Imagine this kind of useless question a grown ass man is asking.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Hollawayn05(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
AishaYesufu:
If my woman cooks for another man, that will be the end.

This looks like a fake story though

Dis nonsense dey happen for real ooo
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Femeto: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
She dey mad. Everything is wrong with it. Only if she is doing it for business.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by RichAbujaGuy: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
seems like the 'romance' section delivers the most time wasting fake stories.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by extol1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
chris51:
In the name of Almighty God, please DON'T allow her come to your house again, not to talk of cooking for you.
Be very careful.
there is an adage in pikin that says, them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by gideonzy33: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
marriage done end b dat oooooo.....and if I see u Omo...6f for u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by olamoses75(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
I just hope the senseless lady's husband know about this and divorce that bitch right away. I don't know why some women no get sense, and I am sorry to say that you're also senseless for making such request. Why didn't you marry her when you guys were dating then?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Blackdisciple(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

Stupid.

Just imagine you went to the market and show your wife with some guy shopping to go cook at his house.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by shakir0802: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
u are very stupid, u called her and she respond to u and u came here now posting it here bro ur brain is like worm brain oloshi

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Govocrete: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

This is what am seeing

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Geenosko: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

You aren't okay.
If it was your wife that did this you would be all over NL shouting women are scum
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by extol1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Munzy14:
grin E go shock you to know plenty married women do this.
I am beginning to fear married women more. I have heard a lot about them

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
AishaYesufu:
If my woman cooks for another man, that will be the end.

This looks like a fake story though
Things dey happen o
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by pacespot(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't even know how a woman would get close to a guy like me without having intention to go all the way. Maybe some guys have this friend-zoning thing in them that makes women to see them as ordinary friends. Even talking to me for five minutes is too long for any woman to escape it, I don't toast women, it happens naturally.

Now this one is talking about bringing a married woman to his house to cook without any string attached. Abeg there is nothing like an ordinary friendship between a man and woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
crazymommy:
I want to ask you a question,if your wife wants to go and cook for a male friend in his house,what will be your reaction??please be sincere...

I have given my candid opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.