Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (65496 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmmmm
Freestainworld:
Op, to package you like ikonso dey hungry me
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2021
fabidamilola:
Swear say as she cook finish u no Bleep am.u and dat ur ex should be flogged.if na u,u happy say ur wife go cook for her ex.it sounds irritating sef

How will she finish cooking in your house and you will not bang her? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by extol1(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
He leaves a bit far but I don't visit her this is the first time she is visit me
for your own safety, don't try that again. hope you didn't fvck another man wife

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
your wife will go cook for her ex once she reads this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by HRSweetness(f): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
How can u say is wrong when we didn't do anything after she finished she left no feelings attached

If you already made up your mind that it was right, why then are you disturbing us with intellectually nauseating questions on a beautiful Sunday morning? undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Lol
eduj:

your wife will go cook for her ex once she reads this.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
A pregnant lady gush u guys should stop thinking in sexual aspect I can't do that
extol1:

for your own safety, don't try that again. hope you didn't fvck another man wife
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Yes
Kobicove:

At you sure? cool
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2021
It's very wrong. ...avoid being tempted oo. Shebi na your ex, dont sleep with another person wife o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Jeon(f): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?

This is how some of you guy's will be inviting Devil to ur house hold..

And after cooking the said meal, DID YOU FUVK HER?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by SonofGod231: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2021
The problem I see is with the woman not you. What's the benefit of going to cook for an ex when she's already married. Hope she can boldly let her husband know next time she's coming over to cook for you since she doesn't see a problem in it?
Guts and instincts is a powerful thing and 99% of the times you're right.
Me,you and she knows like this like this one day you go try put mouth for her milky boobs and watery (unt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Why u guys thinking of sex can't two people have mutual feeling as friends without sex.
Jeon:

This is how some of you guy's will be inviting Devil to ur house hold..

And after cooking the said meal, DID YOU FUVK HER?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2021
Lol
SonofGod231:
The problem I see is with the woman not you. What's the benefit of going to cook for an ex when she's already married. Hope she can boldly let her husband know next time she's coming over to cook for you since she doesn't see a problem in it?
Guts and instincts is a powerful thing and 99% of the times you're right.
Me,you and she knows like this like this one day you go try put mouth for her milky boobs and watery (unt.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Jeon(f): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Why u guys thinking of sex can't two people have mutual feeling as friends without sex.

Ask ur fellow Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by KosiGee(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
I swear with my life is not fake she school in unn with me

I take it that this is not a fake or made up story.
Don’t repeat that with her or anyone’s wife. If you are hungry, Go to restaurant and eat if you can’t prepare your own meal. She is not the only cook out there.

Both of you took a silly risk going to the market together to buy food stuffs. What if he saw you? What do you think would be his reaction?
If you care about that woman, delete her number and ask her to do the same. Never ever attempt to contact her. Do this and save yourself lots of trouble.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by extol1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
A pregnant lady gush u guys should stop thinking in sexual aspect I can't do that
guy, it is not a new that another man sleep with pregnant lady, in fact they carve for more sex during pregnancy. you must be wicked and heartless for inviting a pregnant woman that is not your wife to come and cook for you. you and I know that if she wasn't pregnant, you would have fvck her

12 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by KosiGee(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

Mutual feeling?? Next time advice her to inform the husband and let him know where she was going.
I think that will solve any issues instead of you doing this and seeking opinions on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by dederocs(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Na trouble you dey find...cooks are everywhere, pay them to cook for you, I assure you, it will be cheaper than the problems her husband will give you.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by extol1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
KosiGee:

Don’t repeat that with her or anyone’s wife. If you are hungry, Go to restaurant and eat if you can’t prepare your own meal. She is not the only cook out there.

Both of you took a silly risk going to the market together to buy food stuffs. What if he saw you? What do you think would be his reaction?
If you care about that woman, delete her number and ask her to do the same. Never ever attempt to contact her. Do this and save yourself lots of trouble.
even the lady is loose, let us admit the guy was not in his right senses. the question is why would a married woman visit a single guy? I am beginning to think ladies are the ones destroying their homes

12 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by KosiGee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

You keep making it worse. Mister, are you normal??
You were hungry and of all the ideas that came into your head, it was asking another man’s pregnant wife to cook for you??....and you have the guts to walk side by side with her to the market!!!

What if she started feeling sick along the way? What if she started feeling very unwell in your house while cooking for you? What if something unexpected went wrong while she was with you in the house?

Why do people like you like to harvest trouble?

23 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by brosom(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Yes, very very.

Because Okafo's law would be activated after the meal.

Is just like preparing a double meal for him grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Rickmann: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

She don run the programme finish before u come dey ask us abi.. Morally, it's wrong. Why a married lady? Don't you have female friends who can do that for you? Oga na trouble you dey find o..my hand no dey.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mad oh u are right
KosiGee:

You keep making it worse. Mister, are you normal??
You were hungry and of all the ideas that came into your head, it was asking another man’s pregnant wife to cook for you??....and you have the guts to walk side by side with her to the market!!!

What if she started feeling sick along the way? What if she started feeling very unwell in your house while cooking for you? What if something unexpected went wrong while she was with you in the house?

Why do people like you like to harvest trouble?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mad oh I never thought of such but I really thought of our old days wishing she never marry I would have bleep her.
extol1:

guy, it is not a new that another man sleep with pregnant lady, in fact they carve for more sex during pregnancy. you must be wicked and heartless for inviting a pregnant woman that is not your wife to come and cook for you. you and I know that if she wasn't pregnant, you would have fvck her
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thanks
KosiGee:

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol
extol1:

even the lady is loose, let us admit the guy was not in his right senses. the question is why would a married woman visit a single guy? I am beginning to think ladies are the ones destroying their homes
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Kaybae(f): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
very wrong, sorry if you get married and your wife told you her ex called her over to cook, please be sincere would you allow her to go?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Jimbadly: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
You know it's wrong, that's why you're asking this question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by eusteskevin(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yet dey smell, OP you are a big fool
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by KazikageSama: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Putting it in a respectful tone. Yourself (OP) and the lady dey madt. And I mean that with all sense of respect.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by extol1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Mad oh I never thought of such but I really thought of our old days wishing she never marry I would have bleep her.
still saying the same thing, even with the fact that she is married, I am sure if not that she is pregnant, you would have bleep her

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

You are very silly for this joke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.