Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. (49373 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by meobizy(f): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
#NoTime. The idiot is past tense.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by hkidola00(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Curious345:
Ex's will kill you.

Lots of them come back to infect you with deadly diseases.
Many got the HIV and herpes and hepatitis from their ex's.( Exs will say "let me not suffer alon"e)

Dude for me this is my rule!!.

"Are you done ? Then am done" please walk out the door and never look back , or else you turn to a pillar of salt ....
this is quite insightful...

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by rosalieene(f): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by srclark: 5:46am On Jul 07, 2021
gulfer:
I am married to an ex, we broke up due to distance and then my high-energy as an early twentyish guy......We got reconnected by a friend after about 5-years apart........I always thank God we came back together because I knew her and she understood me as a person...
Chai, where's the love emoji when you need it cool cool cool cool
Omo I was lucky my ex was still single and accepted me back now we are married . I broke up with her cause of one stupid light skin babe I met at a function after some months of dating I discovered she was a cougar ( attracted to younger males for sex ) She actually lied to me that one was her cousin only for me to discover later on they were former Neighbors and this young dude was practically always around her most of the time . The one that shocked me the most there is a particular bar close to where I stay so we normally relax there the woman had two young teenagers boys , I noticed her special likeness for one of the boys but I did not think much of it cause of the age difference and all . Fast forward to some months later the boy started becoming disrespectful towards me stupid me did not know the boy was banging the hell out of my light skin babe , I was really lucky that cougar did not ruin my life or infect me with any std.Omo na jet speed I use return to my ex

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2021
SmartyPants:

Where do you know me from that you feel confident to make such a sweeping generalization?

smh. what do they teach you young ones these days?

Anyway, my point was, admitting that the girl won't call him back out of her own pride, is nothing to "admit". There is no shame in it except for her.
U who is quoting me upandan do u knw me? ehn old ones... stop twisting de fact dat his real if it is paining u, stay real stop being online alpha
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Obalowe(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Reconciled with my ex not quite long, glad we are setting things right at the moment.

I was the crazy nigga then, but really happy we are back together for good.

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigpicture001: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2021
HRSweetness:

Then give her the call nauw

You don't know what we men face in the hands of you ladies...hell!

She is educated.(1st class) she is hardworking ( not broke) . she is full simple and humble...but arrogant and full of self believe. Also a feminist. If you call her she blocks you, if you text her ,she wouodnt reply, if you chat her, she blocks you. If you visit her at the office ,she will totally ignore you...making ou feel bad..

Mind you, there was no beating, cheating, no abuse even narriage is on the table...her reason..siblings attachment and she feels she might be mentally separated from them....until a lady clocks 30years of age..she will always believe a special guy is still coming her way,till rush coms in for husband ( especially educated ladies)

I miss her dou..but taking one for granted is a major characteristics of ladies in a no-sex relationship....I wish her well , and hopes she grows sense for her own good before it all ends in shiloh

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by callmetoniaa: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Igbojihadist:
are you married

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Kernalboy:
Mine called me pretending to be some else, but I ignored her because I have moved on already

Hahaha badest!!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Gracire: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2021
Yes o he came after so many years at a time I was planning my introduction,he sent a pastor to be calling me and he said it's was some of his village people who has seen his future that made him misbehave. I told him it was late

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Makanaki127: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2021
africandictator:
we blocked each other me on all social media platforms , and she started spoiling my image to people who knew us, telling them I treated her badly and other untrue stuffs. She left me for a suppposedly comfortable guy because he had a car. I knew she loved me, but greed wouldn't let her be. She was talking like nothing happened between us in the past, and was calling me sweet names, always complimenting how well I have changed since we have been apart. Long story short I was certain she wanted back.
Bro she has moved on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by SmartyPants(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Megatron77:
U who is quoting me upandan do u knw me? ehn old ones... stop twisting de fact dat his real if it is paining u, stay real stop being online alpha

Why do I need to know you to quote you??

How does that relate to anything under discussion?

Where have you seen me claiming to be "alpha" anything online?

Whats wrong with you?

lol.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Makanaki127:

Bro she has moved on
better
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by eddykaka(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Can u still take an ex back after 1 month of break up?

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fordzzy:

This one na demon grin
from devil's chambers grin grin no dey forget to add am.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Bro you might think you're doing her but in the real sense doing yourself..
person wey hold another person for ground dey ground too. The perfect illustration.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Born2winnx: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ever8090:
e concern you?..
You can't claim to miss a Toyota.

When you finally got a new lexus.

Like I said you ain't got no Abundance mindset....go figure.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by HolyTitus(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sacrosanct12:
person wey hold another person for ground dey ground too. The perfect illustration.
very deep shii

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
HolyTitus:
very deep shii
very deep
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
SmartyPants:

Why do I need to know you to quote you??

How does that relate to anything under discussion?

Where have you seen me claiming to be "alpha" anything online?

Whats wrong with you?

lol.
Nothing is wrong with me ohh but since is normal for u to quote me without knowing me then it is normal for me to call u online alpha. dat's how it relates to everything under discussion okay! abeg lemme oooo u win
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by tosaino95(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
callmetoniaa:
Wetin concern me with ex.he never came back, me too never went back.. We dated for few months. We broke up the period I got pregnant for him.. the funny part of it, is tht I have the child, and he doesn't even know how the child looks like..he will die without ever setting his eyes on him..na em own karma be tht.... who cares... My 2021 goals na to double up my hustle. Who ex help
Remember the pikin go ask for e papa no be na Jesus or Angel give you Belle.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
eddykaka:
Can u still take an ex back after 1 month of break up?
sure
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by cezarman(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
queenfav:
He came back when i was getting married, said i should leave my now husband and come back to him.Marriage when we don buy clothes, dey prepare for.Werey promised me range rover as wedding gift if i am ready.Nah bro,i have moved on!

Eya!!!
He's not serious!
Anyway, Just keep him a as side niqqa and be knacking him anyhow jare... Use his body and dump him. That's what he deserves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Rockyrascal(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
grin Nairaland don change me sha.. sometimes I go just Dey look my babe I go Dey vex.. because I no fit trust woman at all grin
grin grin
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2021
cezarman:

Eya!!!
He's not serious!
Anyway, Just keep him a as side niqqa and be knacking him anyhow jare... Use his body and dump him. That's what he deserves grin
guy �
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Vicas2000: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2021
MENTORCH:

Lol, is it straight like that. We dated for a year and broke up because of something I did. So she started dating again, and found out the guy was married, after like a month she started begging me to come back. Even when she was with the guy, I saw a lot of subliminal signs about her going through hard times with the break up. The guy even sent a message to her saying that she talks about me all the time, when they were together. Well you are right too. I dumped her after like a month, but she doesn’t want to go.

Then let her know that the only thing you guys are doing is friends with benefit.

You don't really understand women. Women generally are ruthless when it comes to relationship.

She only came back because she doesn't have a better alternative.

Once another guy comes into the picture better than you....she will dump you again and not even bat an eyelid.

A woman for you is someone who will still stick with you even though there are better guys out there. It's rare to have his kind of women.

But then....you are in love and won't even take this advise so make I no stress myself.

5 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by africandictator(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Vicas2000:

Then let her know that the only thing you guys are doing is friends with benefit.

You don't really understand women. Women generally are ruthless when it comes to relationship.

Once another guy comes into the picture better than you....she will dump you again and not even bat an eyelid.

A woman for you is someone who will still stick with you even though there are better guys out there. It's rare to have his kind of women.

But then....you are in love and won't even take this advise so make I no stress myself.
you have spoken well sir
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Rashkeed(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Omo mehn grin grin
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by MENTORCH(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Vicas2000:

You are right bruv! I’m not in love anything o! We are just doing Fwb now, as a matter of fact, she just realized when we first broke up that she can’t even find anyone better, she taught she could that was why she didn’t waste time to break up after I did something really bad then. Before we broke up at first, we were planning on moving into the house together, but now I told her she has to live on her own. I have to explore other ladies too. Also, the guy that she dated briefly after we broke wasn’t even better than me Atal, she just thought the guy was more likely to settle down because he was 5years older. While me I’m still a fuckboy, but now that she found out he is married, that fuckboy is now important.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by IamGreen1(f): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
God will not make anyone of your guys to ever meet a desperate manipulative elephant like shape miserable psychopath in form of a young lady because I know one. Their toxicity has no bound even mere looking at a little girl pictures or ex introduction pictures because una dey joke with ladies matter now.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.