Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. (50199 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op can loose guard

Kpekus way you go still take dey follow up

Who emotions help
Real niggarrrrs nor dey do emotions na

To all my real niggarrrrs...always don't break up with your girl in a violent way....
If you break up with her peacefully...there is a higher chance she will always be at your beck and call till the end of time....even when she starts another serious relationship with someone else..
At times...when you are with your girlfriend...probably watching movies or cuddling..then stylishly and passionately whisper things like this to her ear...."baby girl I can not guarantee our relationship life for ever because there might be circumstances beyond our control in the future but I assure you we will be friends till the end of time"...
I bet my balls if you repeat this things to a woman in a passionate way....then after break up..she won't see it as a do or die affair....she will always talk to you again when ever you call her....and as a sharp niggar...meeting her again and banging will be very easy
Why is Life all about entering into the intestines of another person to you

Don't worry reverse psychology will haunt you one day wey "e go choke" !!

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kingkyle1:
I wouldn't call that a break up but subliminally we went apart.
6 months later, I got a message from her and she first used reverse psychology on me, accusing me of leaving her when she needed me the most. Someone I dated for 4.5 years got a leaning shoulder in less than 4months of being apart. Well now she's always in my dm proposing love and hoping we could get back. She said i was the best thing that happened to her.
Even though she is already in relationship with someone academically ahead of me, she can't wait to break up wishing i would just propose but I have kept my proposal to myself. I just told her I am happy for her and her man but she wouldn't hear. I pity the current boyfriend. Women shaa, always confused.
Na Husband Market na ... One Man doesn't have it all and You know most Woman doesn't get Satisfied in one shop ... You just have to pause and be a man that has wide varieties of women's want in his shop so as for you to be a one stop shop for all her wants.....

Unfortunately, A one stop man for all the wants of a woman shall be cherished by a lot of women...

Shoprite no be for one woman !!
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
BigDick70inch:
She quit the relationship and went to be with another guy immediately I left for school.........

called me....... years later and narrated how the guy disflowered her,promised her marriage.....but he never did..........

I told her.......its okay,things happen and we could still be friends.......

But........since she wasn't ready for that and wanna be desperately back with me........

This year........makes it the 5th year i have been fucking her with no plans to wife.........even tho she thought she had found a fiancé already...........

Honestly.......am just practising my karmasultra skilla on her........when she's tired she will leave!!!
KarmaSultra Skills await you too ... What a Wonderful Karma for all Human!
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Kingkyle1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
DonroxyII:
Na Husband Market na ... One Man doesn't have it all and You know most Woman doesn't get Satisfied in one shop ... You just have to pause and be a man that has wide varieties of women's want in his shop so as for you to be a one stop shop for all her wants.....

Unfortunately, A one stop man for all the wants of a woman shall be cherished by a lot of women...

Gbamsolutely.
They're really confused beings.

Shoprite no be for one woman !!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
peppermint7:
cool
If she later pull one Chidimma on you
Na for nairaland front page wer go read am.
Plan your life
Abi you neva realize sey you de follow waste your time
Pvssied brain realised nothing until reality hits !!
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
FashionCookie:
Make we leave story. But bear this in mind..."success is the best revenge."
Just disappear and do better.
Hmmm!
Word ... Learn and Do better ... !!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Raydans:

So you think when the child grows up and of age he won't ask who his father is. Smh

The child won't rest until he solves the mystery. The emotion is undeniable

Get set!
You dey mind her ... a child will find his other part ... the part that brought him/her into this world ....Until it's solved such child will never rest....
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
ceaser:

1000 times in three years. O;

That's like 0.91 times approx once daily for three years. Is this your claim not doubtful like this?
that's average of Once a day ... 7times a week .... 7 rounds weekly .... that's possible if they achieve 3 rounds per session and twice a week ..... factor one week for menstruation...

7rounds can be achieved over 72hours (3days)cheesy
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
MENTORCH:
My ex came back after 2months. She found out the guy she started hanging out with, which was a week after she broke up with me was married she then came back to me after 1month, claiming she couldn’t get over me, I found out through her phone the guy was married, which she didn’t tell me. We are still together, but I’m just confused about the whole situation
Don't worry, very soon ... Everything will clear from your head and you eyes will see the bigger picture..

Nothing teaches better than Experience.. Hope you learn faster grin
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
bigpicture001:

You don't know what we men face in the hands of you ladies...hell!

She is educated.(1st class) she is hardworking ( not broke) . she is full simple and humble...but arrogant and full of self believe. Also a feminist. If you call her she blocks you, if you text her ,she wouodnt reply, if you chat her, she blocks you. If you visit her at the office ,she will totally ignore you...making ou feel bad..

Mind you, there was no beating, cheating, no abuse even narriage is on the table...her reason..siblings attachment and she feels she might be mentally separated from them....until a lady clocks 30years of age..she will always believe a special guy is still coming her way,till rush coms in for husband ( especially educated ladies)

I miss her dou..but taking one for granted is a major characteristics of ladies in a no-sex relationship....I wish her well , and hopes she grows sense for her own good before it all ends in shiloh
Forget that Nonsense ... She will get her match and your eyes will clear..

Go and develop yourself to be more worthy to a girl beyond her class sotey she will come begging you and you will say NO ...

Stop victimising yourself .... you miss something bigger than You.... She is first class thus definitely she wants to marry up because she belongs to the Top and Girls like that will only marry a guy bigger than them interms of Financial Muscle and IQ ....Especially Higher IQ!

If you ain't speaking to her academic sense, you will be giving her headache and she will find your distractive and shut herself against you !!

I don't blame her ... it's all Brain ... It's not her fault she can't afford to come down and you need to help her by growing the fvck up yourself ....

If you are not in the class of a girl, Stop Dating girls .... Develop yourself ....

A hustler must not Date .... If you don't have money, Discipline your rising peni.s as a sane man until God blesses your Hustle and maintain the Discipline!

She is teaching you a lesson and stop wishing her Shiloh... You ain't her Creator!!

If you truly like her, match up to her taste and see her succumb and submit for you ....

Those girls are my kinda girl .... Only strong Lion tame Lionesses if not ... You will be Devoured !!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigpicture001: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
DonroxyII:
Forget that Nonsense ... She will get her match and your eyes will clear..

Go and develop yourself to be more worthy to a girl beyond her class sotey she will come begging you and you will say NO ...

Stop victimising yourself .... If you are not in the class of a girl, Stop Dating and go and get better .... Develop yourself ....

She is teaching you a lesson and stop wishing her Shiloh... You ain't her Creator!!

Mimi..she has dumped four good working class guyz...OK..all are not her class but sge dared to date them....you just jump to conclude what u know nothing about....

Develop yourself ,develop yourself, I earn 300k monthly..the other guy works at cbn..nd one a med doctor...so all of them no develop reach...ask question before you carry ur family i-too-sabi- trace dey display for public

Her p is same with Linda..she earns 1millon monthly

4 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
bigpicture001:

Mimi..she has dumped four good working class guyz...OK..all are not her class but sge dared to date them....you just jump to conclude what u know nothing about....

Develop yourself ,develop yourself, I earn 300k monthly..the other guy works at cbn..nd one a med doctor...so all of them no develop reach...ask question before you carry ur family i-too-sabi- trace dey display for public

Her p is same with Linda..she earns 1millon monthly
grin ... 1m vs 300k bro ... grin ... Aswear .. You need more than Money to date her ... You need higher IQ aswear ....

She is not for the money bro ... she is for the Brain .... She is looking for a dude that can tame her .... A dude that will be talking and she will find no reason to say finnnnnnn!!

You better stop insulting me or else I will not help you get her ...grin

Forget that CBN sheee .... or absolutely she is not ready for a Marriage ...

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigpicture001: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
DonroxyII:
grin ... 1m vs 300k bro ... grin ... Aswear .. You need more than Money to date her ... You need higher IQ aswear ....

She is not for the money bro ... she is for the Brain .... She is looking for a dude that can tame her .... A dude that will be talking and she will find no reason to say finnnnnnn!!

You better stop insulting me or else I will not help you get her ...grin

Hahaha...she is gone...for four months now..still searching for my replacement...as she told her friend...me i don't even have any of her contacts again...can't com and kill myself over someone who tries to pick too much fault in relationships....

Until her elder sis scolded her to be visiting me much more,she has this believe that she might visit like once in 4-5 months cuz she is busy....

Dou she is very intelligent and smart, her wahala much..she doesnt demand for a dime from u...

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
bigpicture001:

Hahaha...she is gone...for four months now..still searching for my replacement...as she told her friend...me i don't even have any of her contacts again...can't com and kill myself over someone who tries to pick too much fault in relationships....

Until her elder sis scolded her to be visiting me much more,she has this believe that she might visit like once in 4-5 months cuz she is busy....

Dou she is very intelligent and smart, her wahala much..she doesnt demand for a dime from u...
Bro I already told you ... If you have what it takes ... tell her you want to enrol for your M.sc (Online or Offline) Abroad ? ...
Check her reactions ...

Dude, she is my kinda girl and the only thing that moves them is Prospect not Money...

She may discern "Insincerity" from those CBN dudes maybe that's why she withdrew ...

You may be sincere but not classical enough ...

Bro, you can't tame that girl unless you have more higher IQ than her .... Her Brain is Mathematics "Order and Structure" .... thus She smells disorder and non-structure from afar and block it before reaching her or blocks herself from it ...... You have to be a complete package before she will let you in and once you are in , she will never let you go ....

She is also lonely too and forget it ... only God knows how many times and nights she has cried .... she is also hor.ny too but no worthy dude to pour it all to ....

You have opportunities bro, if you have what it takes !!

chaiiii ... what a sweet girl ... clean babe .... #1m, Dear lord, Please, Grant her a great Man ... God, Please, Pick my Call! Grant me my Great Woman too .... Best of the Best ... MaxiMaxi !!

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigpicture001: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
DonroxyII:
Bro I already told you ... If you have what it takes ... tell her you want to enrol for your M.sc (Online or Offline) Abroad ? ...
Check her reactions ...

Dude, she is my kinda girl and the only thing that moves them is Prospect not Money...

She may discern "Insincerity" from those CBN dudes maybe that's why she withdrew ...

You may be sincere but not classical enough ...

Bro, you can't tame that girl unless you have more higher IQ than her .... Her Brain is Mathematics "Order and Structure" .... thus She smells disorder and non-structure from afar and block it before reaching her or blocks herself from it ...... You have to be a complete package before she will let you in and once you are in , she will never let you go ....

She is also lonely too and forget it ... only God knows how many times and nights she has cried .... she is also hor.ny too but no worthy dude to pour it all to ....

You have opportunities bro, if you have what it takes !!

chaiiii ... what a sweet girl ... clean babe .... #1m, Dear lord, Please, Grant her a great Man ... Grant me my Great Woman too .... Best of the Best ... MaxiMaxi !!

Everything you said of her is very true...everything!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DonroxyII: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
bigpicture001:

cheesy ... I know, I know...
If you want a bigger Brained Girl, You must be a Bigger Brained Boy !!

You can't get something great without being greater yourself .......

We need to develop ourselves to match up these big girls instead of being a coward and wishing them bad !!!

She distinguished herself academically ...Her efforts is geared towards being distinguished maritally too.. She can't afford less !!

They are Perfectionists !!

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by ErepaTV: 5:10am On Jul 13, 2021
queenfav:
thanks bro.It can't even be about the range rover, let's just say i became attractive to him again only because another man was about to marry me.I knew that it wasn't love on his end,so i didn't even give it a
second thought.

Eyaaa..
Longest time
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by StrayCat: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
placeofallure:
Whenever and wherever I say goodnight, I don't say good morning again, Taboo!

Before I act, I would have carefully thought it out. I do the leaving, men don't leave me, ko sele ri! Somebody will now be using me to catch cruise. Ko Jo!

My hubby's ex then tried to stage a comeback, the "rederede" she saw ehn! She would never forget in her entire life. My husband unleashed me on her, and my friends and I (the pepper dem gang)
we tormented her life. Real frustration, if you dey hear: Wa sare kabakaba! At times, she reports me to "our bf" then now hubby, he'll just wave it aside and tell her, "Climb the bed!" Case closed! No romance, no cuddling. He'd still come back and tell me how she moaned and cried and begged. What humiliation!

Lesson: When you go, don't ever look back!
and you believed?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by dontrulee: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
I fear this other gender. We were very good friends before we started dating. We broke up last year during the Covid period, since then, we didn't see each other until last week Thursday when we met coincidentally. I didn't have sex with her because I wanted to keep myself for marriage but we use to romance a lot before we broke up. You won't believe that on Thursday that we met, we still romanced each other, she came yesterday and we talked about somethings. She was asking me to connect her to some of my friends for marriage. She is still coming to my place on Thursday. Me just dey observe her sha. When she is tired, she'll leave.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by dontrulee: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Now this babe is ready to have sex with me if I connect her to one of my friends and they eventually get married. It just reminds me of how far ladies can go to get what they want.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by prettyaura: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
He came back years later after he got married then he started telling me how he has regretted messing up in the relationship, how he misses me and he kept comparing me with his wife bla bla..i missed him initially too becos we shared so many memories but the truth is, i am with a man that doesnt even give me the opportunity to miss those memories..he treats me even better and i promise to stay loyal!

6 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by AutoChick4U(f): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
bigpicture001:

Baba move on and cut ur coat accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by bigpicture001: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Baba move on and cut ur coat accordingly.

Am working on a nu gf already..sh is past tense
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by AutoChick4U(f): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
bigpicture001:

Am working on a nu gf already..sh is past tense
If u like go chook hand where u go need stretch leg
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by placeofallure(f): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
StrayCat:
and you believed?

Of course. There are evidences. Moreso, he later married me. That's enough assurance.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by ceaser: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
DonroxyII:
that's average of Once a day ... 7times a week .... 7 rounds weekly .... that's possible if they achieve 3 rounds per session and twice a week ..... factor one week for menstruation...

7rounds can be achieved over 72hours (3days)cheesy

Bahdo! cheesy

See analysis (Sexnalysis)

But three rounds per session in all session is kinda a hard call. They must be highly compatible, strength for strength and libido for libido to be able to achieve that. In most relationships, one of the couple always have a weaker drive or shorter sustenance.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by MrMacinterchi1: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
perdollar:
She cameback with a 6month old female child after she was widowed. Fortunately I still have soft spot for her. We r dating again
quite unfortunate for her.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DarkCaesar(m): 3:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Lol I have had Ex’s I don’t want come back after we split up but there is this particular girl that never came even tho she do call once in a year to check on and I called to commiserate with her when she lost her dad this year after 5 solid years of our split up. I was in the Uni when we dated for 4yrs and it really ended on a really sad note. We showed each other the evils we both dread the most lol and I think that’s why we not gonna get back. We both scarred each other’s hearts, so it would be real hard to forget each other and I so much like it that way.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DarkCaesar(m): 3:09am On Nov 29, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
quite unfortunate for her.
quite Fortunate I’d say, Single mother who also doubled as a widow……some really simple and loving man he is, I pray God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by MrMacinterchi1: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
DarkCaesar:
quite Fortunate I’d say, Single mother who also doubled as a widow……some really simple and loving man he is, I pray God bless their union
I gree. the husband's kinsmen might request for the baby sooner or later.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DarkCaesar(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
I gree. the husband's kinsmen might request for the baby sooner or later.
will the Kinsmen take away her affection for the kid?
And do you think a woman with kid still has 100% to give her man?
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by DarkCaesar(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Another Returnee grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.