Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. (49344 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by peppermint7(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

So having nice time with the opposite sex means he's "wasting his time" and not making money

You don't have sense, Sir, Like is he using his 24hours to fvck??

You be mumu
Feel free to join him if it is a wise decisiongrin

5 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Cerebellum: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:

Feel free to join him if it is a wise decisiongrin

Bro look, I'm not trying to justify his act, who cares, but you saying he's using his whole time to fvck whatever girl is ridiculous

Did he point out he wasn't working and aimlessly fvcking the cheap lady??

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by peppermint7(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

Bro look, I'm not trying to justify his act, who cares, but you saying he's using his whole time to fvck whatever girl is ridiculous

Did he point out he wasn't working and aimlessly fvcking the cheap lady??

Oga follow his schedule if it is very nice
Na Cerebellum you de bear
So you suppose sabi watssup

5 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by BigDick70inch(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:

Simp ni
Am too busy looking for money abeg
Instead of wasting 5yrs of my life on a general pussy

If only the simp character in u had allow u to calm down and read comprehensively..........

I left school many years back........and now a working class........

Didn't u just gain admission dis yearwhat looking for money r u talking bout??

Oh!!u thought the girl had come back........if had not improved myself

Go and read yo book lad!!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Edyice:
My take on this is :

[/color]GOIN BACK TO YOUR EX IS LIKE READING A BOOK YOU HAVE READ BEFORE , YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW IT WILL END[color=#990000]
I love this

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Cerebellum: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
peppermint7:

Oga follow his schedule if it is very nice
Na Cerebellum you de bear
So you suppose sabi watssup

Lol..You this guy, your whala too much

Issokaygrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by BigDick70inch(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

So having nice time with the opposite sex means he's "wasting his time" and not making money

You don't have sense, Sir, Like is he using his 24hours to fvck??

You be mumu

God bless u.....
Leave dat fool.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by peppermint7(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

If only the simp character in u had allow u to calm down and read comprehensively..........

I left school many years back........and now a working class........

Didn't u just gain admission dis yearwhat looking for money r u talking bout??

Oh!!u thought the girl had come back........if had not improved myself

Go and read yo book lad!!!
Ogbeni rest
You left school many years ago and
All you have to show us is you smashing some girl for 5 years now without any other plans in your head.
Bros your life is bleeped.
Btw no de talk with Cisco Employee anyhow

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by peppermint7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol..You this guy, your whala too much

Issokaygrin
Bless up boss
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by subcbouy: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Husb is scarce but bobo is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Illuminatiship(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
africandictator:
In 2017 my ex girlfriend reached out via a phone call out of the blue. We dated for three years before we broke up. We were not in contact for a year till she called. Sadly I had moved on and I felt nothing anymore. No emotions left, not even for friendship.
to come and do what? Ex when be don kill me I even do Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by FashionCookie(f): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Make we leave story. But bear this in mind..."success is the best revenge."
Just disappear and do better.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by kenzysmith: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
She came and I Bleep her for a week buh she look like sheet I have to tell her am done she should stop calling my phone that I have move on

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Pelaiye2703(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
OK
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by mrofficial(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yup
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by All4good: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op can loose guard

Kpekus way you go still take dey follow up

Who emotions help
Real niggarrrrs nor dey do emotions na

To all my real niggarrrrs...always don't break up with your girl in a violent way....
If you break up with her peacefully...there is a higher chance she will always be at your beck and call till the end of time....even when she starts another serious relationship with someone else..

You don craze ni grin
Owei Edo, make them no put poison for you ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Fordzzy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
shomutuski:
Caught me ex cheating, left her. 4 months after she called my siblings and begged them and she fixed a date for us to meet. She claimed after i left her she didn't lose feelings blah blah blah. She wanted us back but there's a twist. I'm using her seriously, I'll play the field and damage her while i move on.

I always revenge, I'll heal in hell.

This one na demon grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by tayooluwole: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yes she came back but her love has left my mind already. I made her know this fact and striked just just knacking agreement with her. This is the same girl i almost died for when we’ were together in good terms, she left me in the middle of no where only to come back about 4 months later. I never felt anything for her anymore but this did not stop me from pounding her yam until she finally received sense and Jakpa from me

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by FashionCookie(f): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
bigcee:

I pity you undecided
Hahahahaha
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by segun18(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:
She quit the relationship and went to be with another guy immediately I left for school.........

called me....... years later and narrated how the guy disflowered her,promised her marriage.....but he never did..........

I told her.......its okay,things happen and we could still be friends.......

But........since she wasn't ready for that and really desperate to be back with me........

This year........makes it the 5th year i have been fucking her with no plans to wife.........even tho she thought she had found a fiancé already...........

Honestly.......am just practising my karmasultra skilla on her........when she's tired she will leave!!!
g

O boy pity her now. Na person daughter be that o.

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
I have no exes to be honest once we are done we are done so I don’t do call backs and space holders they are just people I never scratched the surface with…and I moved on…

I’m so bad at keeping in touch you might think I even travelled and we are in the same country nobody can make my life miserable because it didn’t work out

It’s better to be a freak that no one knows than a freak that everyone bleeps

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Roseey0(f): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
All this Ex talk
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin Na me go first breakup with you if I notice any foul play...
I remember Mariam wey use me Catch cruise that year. She was dating like 2 other guys plus one sugar daddy making it 4!! Omo I fear that girl. She was the real definition of parasite, at first I thought it was love.. anytime I denied her sex or under performed she'll give excuses to go see the other guys. She made me believe the sugar daddy was her uncle, funny enough her mom knows Everything. I got to know everything from her best friend, cause that one self like me angry, I was in pains and all I had in mind was revenge. angry So one day I called her , I we Had hot sex, after that I opened up to her, she was shocked. She beg me tire, I told her I already found someone else, cheesy I called my new catch , within 5mins she Land.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by gulfer: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
I am married to an ex, we broke up due to distance and then my high-energy as an early twentyish guy......We got reconnected by a friend after about 5-years apart........I always thank God we came back together because I knew her and she understood me as a person...
Chai, where's the love emoji when you need it cool cool cool cool

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by SmartyPants(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Megatron77:
I respect u bcoz u're real... not like all those online alphas

What exactly do you respect in what he said?

It was a mere statement of fact not worthy of respect nor of disrespect.

So what gives?

5 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Jh0wsef(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op can loose guard

Kpekus way you go still take dey follow up

Who emotions help
Real niggarrrrs nor dey do emotions na

To all my real niggarrrrs...always don't break up with your girl in a violent way....
If you break up with her peacefully...there is a higher chance she will always be at your beck and call till the end of time....even when she starts another serious relationship with someone else..

OG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Akachai2030(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
I no get current talk less of ex
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Curious345: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ex's will kill you.

Lots of them come back to infect you with deadly diseases.
Many got the HIV and herpes and hepatitis from their ex's.( Exs will say "let me not suffer alon"e)

Dude for me this is my rule!!.

"Are you done ? Then am done" please walk out the door and never look back , or else you turn to a pillar of salt ....

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.