Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos (65048 Views)

They Are Many (pictures Attached) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by sevenhundred(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?
those boys can handle that for you now!!!!
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by moneyissweet(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
That is what happens wen a Yahoo boy is befriending a slay queen.

She go Taya for everything wen her breast and yansh no dey attractive again.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by mrkings84(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
And you may think it's only this ur guy's girl that does this... Hell, No. That's what thousands of.girls do. They snap, video and posts on daily basis.

How do I look? Is always their question?

This shouldn't bother u. Rather just tell her frankly that u don't like ur pics on the social... That will be better rather than acting hateful.....

My one pence!!
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Does she take pix of u without ur consent?? undecided just tell her nt to take ur pix anymore and if she has t take them u don’t want them posted online.

I’m sure Ure not a fugitive running from the law so I’m kinda wondering what the problem is with posting ur pix?? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by ottohan: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

This is a problem affecting me, dumbass. If I begin to show hostility, Naija babe fit dey talk say I toast am she no gree. Na so dem dey talk. I dey calm to avoid such circumstances.
U are the actual dumbass here....
Here are the reasons...
1) ur inability to tell a smart lie.
2) u cant even confront a simple problem

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Lugianostar(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
A full grown baby I must say!!!
All this akamu generation will not let me hear something.

2 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Zxcvbnm98: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
sad
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by meobizy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
My guy's babe
This is the point where you lost the priviledge to complain. Go and find your own girlfriend if you think it’s easy.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Paddybaci: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
I know dis kind of gals very well. Just have a good phone wit sharp camera, she’s yours. For me, if u post more dan 5 pics on ya status, ain’t not viewing it.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Judybash93(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Clinghton:
Marriage is about compatibility, if she isn't you know what to do.
Lol.. you didn't read the post

3 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Zxcvbnm98: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
meobizy:

This is the point where you lost the priviledge to complain. Go and find your own girlfriend if you think it’s easy.
LOL, I'd agree with you if she wasn't posting pictures of him on the internet. Maybe you didn't read the whole post. So he *does* have a right to complain because his pictures are involved.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Ohraybs(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?

I just don’t like all this serious minded liar guys sef! What’s your own with your guy babe way of life! You should tell her bluntly anytime she is around you guys and taking pictures! Why coming here to tell us! Mtcheew
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nuttyboii: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
�Na village girl!!..just try tell her you dont like it in the calmest way possible!
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nuttyboii: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na village girl!!�....just try let her know you don't like it ..in the calmest way possible oo
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by bestdudes: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
She feels herself too much,I really hate that type of ladies. Social media freaks.she is also a kind of person who love people's approval and opinion of her.
One guy married such a girl. I wonder how many reason sha.. I can't marry that kind person...

The babe still hasn't stopped. Always uploading videos of her dancing and all that. They are often empty headed, can't engage you in any intellectual discourses.

2 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by chatinent: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
I don't like too social girls sha.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by YelloweWest: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
DropsMic:

she has a very low self esteem.. Her type dey dey easy to knack
You know nothing about women.

She is actually in love with herself a feels confident in front of the camera. In her head no body fine reach her
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by lifenija: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

over sabi dey worry u
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by stupidmod3: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2021

HELLO, ARE YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by YelloweWest: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Block her tags, and allow her girl do what make her happy.

I can't stand people who develop pain from other people's happiness. She's not even your gf.

Bros check yourself cos na so witchcraft dey take start! angry

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by gosmoney(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
LadyRosa:
Well since you don't want to be in her pics and videos, you need to tl your guy you don't like it OR better still please tell her you don't like your pics on social media pages bluntly but be calm. She will get the message.
ur comment make sense on like dose comments above urs u said it all
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by pocohantas(f): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abeg leave her. Na her type dey make WhatsApp sweet for us. If everybody dey form mature, who will post pictures for us to view?

Please o, leave that girl alone. angry

6 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Jameschimobi002(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oga kindly mind ur business and let her handle her own business... That's girls for you especially those Onces wey get enough data na so dea life be... Just free her it go later tired her, no let that pain u
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by bikefab(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2021
Let her live her life, try to live yours too and stop being a busybody.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by ussv: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2021
You dey help somebody drink Panadol for their headache, e fit be say headache no dey worry di guy sef, na you just dey drink Panadol for nothing.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Takeoff8832(m): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2021
A lot of scammers are in ghost mode after what happened to Hushpuppi. I am not saying you’re one but shit is shady.
Draslo:

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Takeoff8832(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2021
How bold of you to Conclude his Relationship Status.
meobizy:

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Ginaz(f): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Mute her then, abeg what is your personal problem and how does it affect you? Her boyfriend isn’t complaining. I really hate when people act like they don’t know the right things to do to solve minor issues. angry

Don’t come and complain to online strangers when you can simply mute or delete the girl’s number .

Na wa o. Tufiaaa. You’re actually the airhead you this O.P.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by rosalieene(f): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Lol, when you jam me what will you now say grin grin grin
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Lanresnett(m): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Telegram234 post=103448151]Baba shey na ur gf.
Why are u pained?
Back-stabbers.
Face ur own problem

This kind of ppl hv comprehension issues. Nairalanders please beware of his kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.