Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos (65040 Views)

They Are Many (pictures Attached) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Raph82(m): 6:38am On Jul 10, 2021
If she isn't your fiance, then you have nothing to worry about, but if she is, you have a lot to worry about. First, it shows she's far away from the realities of life, being blown off by the fantasy of sweet words from her male friends on the social media, such as baby u're cute, pretty, u're miss naija etc. She's already addicted to flirtatious chats on social media. A creative & industrious housewife-material lady will use her time judiciously in adding value to herself.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by prigoz(m): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Just take her phone and smash it..when your guy ask why you explain..
Bros, you are wicked

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?
Politely tell her when next it happens that you are no longer interested in her show off lifestyle....It won't hurt.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by WaffenSS(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2021
She's insecure and needs validation.

That's what drives this mania.

The worse thing she does is not just taking and posting the pictures, it's waiting to see who viewed her status and getting annoyed at those who didn't.

2 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by trudpo: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Some people don't read. Yes you...
Clinghton:
Marriage is about compatibility, if she isn't you know what to do.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by alexvic12: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2021
I understand you quite well! I also hate that thing. In fact, there's a girl I liked but refused to date her because of that. I dislike it.

However, she's not your woman so be careful of how you handle it so that you don't lose a friend and business partner.

Simply tell her you don't want to appear in the pictures or videos for privacy reasons.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by humilitypays(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2021
afamaustin:
My wife dose the same though she told me that is one of the things that makes her happy,l ignored her about it.
grin grin
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by phemmyfour: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?
Let her be, that's how she can express her self love. We all have different ways of expressing our mood, that's her own way. Let her be, God wires everyone differently
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by claseek(f): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2021
I’m just concerned that you’re concerned over someone else’s girlfriend.

No be juju be this?
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by claseek(f): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2021
I’m just concerned that you’re concerned over someone else’s girlfriend.

For your own pictures, appearing on SM, simply open your mouth and tell her you don’t like your pictures being taken or posted on SM.

But for every other thing you mentioned, I don’t think it’s your cross to bear, or anything to keep you so concerned.

3 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Elderniercri(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2021
Draslo:

Delete her number nau or block her

Which wan is this lamentations about

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by jackpot(f): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2021
I can relate
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by coronavirus19: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2021
Clinghton:
Marriage is about compatibility, if she isn't you know what to do.
Wtf did i just read grin
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by adonaimart(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2021
That's the new normal with some girls.
I just wish she knows she can monetize such habits.
Gone are the days of doing things for free.
My advice is that you guys have a sincere and honest chat about your reservations.

Good luck!
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Cokahot: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Imagine if no one viewed her posts all day, na heart attack straight.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by CosmosNnaji(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Telegram234 post=103448151]Baba shey na ur gf.
Why are u pained?
Back-stabbers.
Face ur own problem

Get the point bro.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Revolva(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Draslo:

bro its a mental disorder she does not know....she is being obsessed by social media ..she never see anything ...by the time they will start bullying her on social media she go jakpa...an small pikin de worry her

that how most of them behave..when them buy small android fone an to de snap up and down like monkey noptin upstairs...

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by nnamdi65(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Customise your tagging on both facebook and Instagram.

Set it in the way that, you have to review any tag before it posted on your timeline.

Facebook will ask you ADD TO WALL OR HIDE

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by tonididdy(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Telegram234:
Baba shey na ur gf.
Why are u pained?
Back-stabbers.
Face ur own problem
But she's destroying his low key profile as well, or you didn't read that part? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by NeeKlaus: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2021
DaInferno:
so na to tell person make she stop the tag you d hard you? Or you no fit just ignore the tags?
You no see the part where he talk sey the girl dey post his own pictures join for her own when he himself no dey even post at all for social media?

Or you no dey gree calm down read something?
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by placeofallure(f): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2021
At 25 or 26, she's supposed to be wiser. I know how I was when I was that age. She's too vain and wasted hence her attitude. I hardly make posts. Even if I do, I don't post my pictures, they're exclusive. On my birthday, I no post anything, na stubborn people still go leave message for my wall. Then if you must do your ritual, don't involve me. I hate it when people tag me. Once I see it, I hide or delete your post, mi o raye radarada!

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Kinterez(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Wahala
DropsMic:

She has a very low self esteem so she relies on constant validation from others .. Her type dey dey very easy to knack
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by gonkin(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2021
Insecure. How has she been in a relationship. Either she's doing it to upset her past or she's got some female competition
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Humorme2(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2021
No be only you.
I seriously detest those sort of people. angry
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Blackdisciple(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Sure women are picture freaks...
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by DaInferno(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2021
NeeKlaus:

You no see the part where he talk sey the girl dey post his own pictures join for her own when he himself no dey even post at all for social media?

Or you no dey gree calm down read something?
u ma self if you calm down read my comment well, you go drop cup
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by 46arcadez(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2021
Draslo:

Na so one of my guys carry his babe come visit me, omonthis girl snap scatter scatter post all on her WhatsApp status, my babe see her WhatsApp status come dey reason me say I dey f**k the babe. They are friends but not close
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by TVTKOKO(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2021
I just dey laugh as I dey read this tin cheesy i have one girl friend like that too.. It's annoying, crazy and funny at the same time. Lol

There was a time we went to market together and i can't believe this girl was taking selfies in the market! Ah! Mehn i tire o.. She's pretty tho so she jus dey show herself
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by greypencils: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Block her on social media, she is your guy's GF not yours, so nothing spoil.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Telegram234:
Baba shey na ur gf.
Why are u pained?
Back-stabbers.
Face ur own problem

Read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.