Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos (65261 Views)

They Are Many (pictures Attached) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Regex: 12:42am On Jul 10, 2021
FirmTR:

But that doesn't stop people from seeing photos of him na

That is not your business.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Equity15(m): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Clinghton:
Marriage is about compatibility, if she isn't you know what to do.
lmao ;d Baba no even read the story
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by RobsonsTARz: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2021
Will you keep quiet? Common go and read the post before you coment shit
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by ZooOga: 1:03am On Jul 10, 2021
Some grown up boys have too much idle time to be monitoring someone else's girlfriend's social media activity.
OP, stop this and go study, work, and hustle to improve your lot in life. Dis type of feminine posts is unbecoming to the image of true manhood.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Juliearth(f): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2021
I think you should overlook this character of hers and try to live with it. If you do not want to view her status updates, you can simply mute it. If you are not cool with her taking selfies in your space, politely let her in on that. Problem solved, yeah?
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by petitejolie(f): 1:27am On Jul 10, 2021
U don’t have a say of your own concerning your life? Anytime she’s there u tell her not to include u in d pic na. Just excuse urself or better still don’t hang out if u know she’s gonna be there. Tell your friend u don’t like being in d video or pic that u don’t really like it for yourself. It’s not like ure telling d girl to stop her selfie lifestyle cos that’s not ur business in d first place but Ure just saying u don’t want to b included. And if they don’t respect your choice den I wonder wat sort of friendship is that ure keeping.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by hagiosfemi(m): 1:42am On Jul 10, 2021
I believe ladies throwing juvenile tantrums on the comment box: op is jealous, op is this bla bla are guilty of this inanity. The Bible described people like that: "Lovers of self".
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by afamaustin(m): 2:39am On Jul 10, 2021
My wife dose the same though she told me that is one of the things that makes her happy,l ignored her about it.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by CSTRR: 2:47am On Jul 10, 2021
Lord, I dislike women that feel they are queen Mona Lisa.

Ewww.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nature8(m): 3:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Goldbw122(m): 3:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Is like i know this girl that you are talking about, well just make sure she did not include you in her photos, yeah, well she needs people approval that is all, and this kind girl is easy to have that thing with..
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by bluefilm: 3:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless...All of them.

I didn't say that.

Mosdii said it.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Essien45: 3:58am On Jul 10, 2021
Please, forget the business aspect. She can snap anywhere but when it comes to your privacy you better own your space.
Tell your friend you don't appreciate his girlfriend intruding in your privacy simple.
Except the guy don become mumu then him no go do the needful.
No fear to own your space abeg.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by yinkeys(m): 4:18am On Jul 10, 2021
Advert. She’s still in the streets. Marketing Strategy
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Jaybee8181(m): 4:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Did you read that post? I'm sure you did not. But the expired weed you always smoke before coming online to type rubbish must do its job... pathetic
Telegram234:
Baba shey na ur gf.
Why are u pained?
Back-stabbers.
Face ur own problem
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by jwax: 4:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Girls of these days are so engrossed with social media and the introduction of status on whatsapp and facebook and the advent instagram, snapchat and that annoying TikTok it only made things worse.

Thats how I met a girl I was willing to start something with. She came around and was just so carried away with snap chats and making annoying videos. We couldn't have healthy conversation because of her obsession with snapchat videos to upload...

I just withdraw my interest immediately
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by tobe1985: 4:50am On Jul 10, 2021
if u dont like it leave her. she is only trying to maximize her options
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by lexy2014: 5:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?

Your guy's babe....na im make u write this long epistle with plenty grammar.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by lexy2014: 5:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Jaybee8181:
Did you read that post? I'm sure you did not. But the expired weed you always smoke before coming online to type rubbish must do its job... pathetic

Since u read d story, pls summarise
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Fuckyoumod: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2021
DropsMic:

she has a very low self esteem.. Her type dey dey easy to knack
low self esteem I agree. But that easy to knack thing.
Na lie, all girls are easy to knack the moment you catch them. Catch them first and see how you will get tired of knacking.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by anambraamaka: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2021
Na thier way
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by SONYCITY: 5:23am On Jul 10, 2021
let her be if she is ur girl frd just make sure she give u sex when u ned it
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Telegram234:
Baba shey na ur gf.
Why are u pained?
Back-stabbers.
Face ur own problem
Seems you lack the ability to read and understand
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by bigcasava1(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Let her guy know I think that behavior is abnormal
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Innobee99(m): 5:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Telegram234:
Baba shey na ur gf.
Why are u pained?
Back-stabbers.
Face ur own problem
Read the last 4 lines again. Thank you
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by sisisioge: 6:04am On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Wahala be like bicycle. She is in love with herself and the media....biko confirm that shes pretty so at least the stress she puts lookers of her media through can be worth it grin
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Queenethofficia: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Op That lady is your girlfriend but if you are not comfortable with that why don't you explain things to her in a matured way
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by temitope27(m): 6:14am On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Just take her phone and smash it..when your guy ask why you explain..
I like you grin

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Let her feel groove because by the time is married family life and the stress of caring for the kids won't let her to snap and post her pics again. Free her
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by godlessmind: 6:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Draslo:

A grown ass man like you weeping over something that doesn't affect you...dude learn to mind your ducking business...

Her boyfriend is not even complaining but you choose to drink Panadol over somebody's issue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.