Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos (65056 Views)

They Are Many (pictures Attached) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy Got a lot of them on my TL, that's how my present future ex was posting screenshot of guys complementing her photos on her status cheesy cheesy (tryin to get to me after we had some lil problems) of course a real nigga have to snub the biitc cheesy cheesy Unto the next cheesy
present future ex grin grin. Mad

5 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Udodiri01: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
It's even fair say na girl... Some guys this days are into such stuff.... Assassin fit just track you very easy cos the tend to post every thing in there life including there location... What I normally do is, I mute them and visit them from time to time like my prisoners

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by hopexter(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
If this was true, you would have attached a photo from the numerous photos you claimed she took undecided undecided
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by mygee2(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
DropsMic:

she has a very low self esteem.. Her type dey dey easy to knack
Enlightene us now make we no go dey waste Vaseline
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by FirmTR(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Regex:

There's a button called mute. I use that for every girl, even boys that post pictures like mad. Hell I used it on my brother. If it ain't meme, I mute your status mate.

Use it and quit complaining like a _wanker.

But that doesn't stop people from seeing photos of him na

4 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
I find the act so irritating sometimes,,, but what do we do? Even guys are not left out nowadays.

Clinghton:
Marriage is about compatibility, if she isn't you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by akeeng: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Block her everywhere. Or change your settings. You can disable tags on IG

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Elock1: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Clinghton:
go school una no gree go.. Now see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
BareFacedLies:

This one did not even read the story grin
werey rush go comment marriage grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Oluwatee1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?
same has happened to me before. You don't need to tell your friend. Modify your Facebook settings, so that tagging you will not be automatic, and u can allow it or not. On WhatsApp, delete her num, since her chat history will still be there, u can get it back at anytime and do same on other app

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by BlueAir: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
undecided first explain the shi to your friend. And tell him if she comes to your house next time and keeps exposing you to the world.it would be the last time she should come to ur crib. If your friend keeps bringing her to your business meetings and she keeps doing those shii ,tell ur friend to stop bringing her over,they cannot disrupt your lifestyle because they're in ur life. Nobody has d right. It's up to you to decide wether u want to keep having the two of them around uncomfortably if you're friend can't stop bringing her about. All these depends on how much u value privacy like I do sha

4 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Akharmony: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please get to know her hubby and her interest... She might just b a jovial person by nature..

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Onyi22(f): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Op is just bittered n pain.
Guys are Useless

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
I once found myself associating with this kind of girl. Just that unlike the OP, I was her boyfriend. What the OP stated aptly describes my ex then. We later broke up because those girls are the easiest to lay. I discovered she was actually sleeping around.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Saao(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wonder why people won't read but went ahead to comment. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by EVideos: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Cool

Meanwhile governor Wike has transformed PH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQLOD0vnro
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by wiloy2k8(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mute her on WhatsApp . Or delete are number . U follow her on Facebook . Simple
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Theoutsider: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?

Being a business owner as well this is a serious problem. While others are saying its not your girl friend stay out, being a business partner is a marriage in its self. My business partner has a new girlfriend and his evolvement has reduced significantly. If the business doesn't proceed, no one benefits the fruits of labor.

I've had successful discussion with my partner and you have to explain to him what does he value more. He has to understand sacrifice. If it make you uncomfortable you need to convey it.

2 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Saintly01(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Genuine concern.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by henrixx(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

call Mark Zuckerberg to shutdown all her social media accts
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Sikechukwu81(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Pls OP,anything wey pictures supposed to dey inside ehn, put pictures for Landers abeg shocked shocked
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
"I haven't posted on any mark Zuckerberg's app" so we should fly? leave people to express themselves and create memories she can look back to. I don't see why this is an issue for you? from your write up, you look like you would be a control monger no kidding. You being a lowkey person, you can easily tell her you don't like pictures if she brings the camera to your face and i am sure she would obliged. grow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by 10mobile: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....
Mark Zuckerberg app
Ogbeni dey vex
Ol' Boi, I no like as u con de commot 3 r for the "niggarrrr"
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by IamGreen1(f): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

I understand how you feel bro, just mute her status on WhatsApp and unfriend her her Facebook, these two methods are soft work for me.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Gjmff: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by bestdudes: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

You guy is dating an empty skull... seems he is only interested in slay queens that have nothing else to offer other than sex cos girls like that have no other thing apart from that.

if he ends up marrying such a woman, na house wife she go be, while he works his bone off to feed the whole family. Not something I want for myself

3 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Victor1883(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
How e take concern me
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by BinamRex: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Clinghton:

Did you even read the post before you dropped this comment?

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by santopelele(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

set your account privacy on Facebook as private, so that nobody will tag you or post on your profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.