Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos (65043 Views)

They Are Many (pictures Attached) / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by rittanie(f): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
.just try let her know you don't like it ..in the calmest
way possible

5 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Shellsploit: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by HitRun(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
angry
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by chiwex(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
she loves you. you can educate her. she can still take correction
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Carlyboi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Those airheads are really special breeds.

If you dissect their brains and examine it the content would be full of slaying and social media stunts...just tell your dude to tell his attention seeking babe to leave you out of her dumbassness and shitshousery!

3 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Gabbriell: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?

My message for you in picture:

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Stupidquestions: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
You can set the privacy settings of your timeline now..such that the tagging won't show on ur wall...lol ..though it will be on her own wall
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Cossybob(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol... wink
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by money121(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:
My guy's babe is the worst. She's just past her mid 20s, currently in her service year. Her WhatsApp statues in a day is more than 15. She takes selfies of herself everywhere she goes like MTN.

After she posts it, if any of her friends saves that photo and reposts it on their own status, she'll screenshot it and post the same picture she posted earlier but screenshot from someone else's status. She could post 5 of the same picture this way. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I'm not her boyfriend but I've been patient and my patience is wearing thin.

Everytime she's around whilst I'm there, be it at his house or mine, out chilling or whatever, this girl will make tons of videos and pictures before she leaves. Also this wouldn't be a problem if she won't post all the pictures online right after.

I'm a very coded guy and I'm in love with this my low-key lifestyle. I haven't posted any of my own photos on any of Mark Zuckerberg's apps in more than 2 years but this girl will just be tagging up and down on IG. Same pictures will be on WhatsApp status.

There's no point in talking to my guy about it, the girl can do no wrong in his eyes. We're business partners and cannot avoid each other. How can I be on ghost mode on my social media apps for a long time but someone is busy exposing me to the world. How can I handle this situation?

Blocked her now
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by sethtsadopp: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Why do you sound like a yahoo boy to me.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by AutoBodyParts(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Normally once anyone whips out their phone for pictures "I usually warn please I don't wanna see it on social media" or I move away. Unless you are family or really close friend. I love my quiet simple uncomplicated life

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Regex: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

There's a button called mute. I use that for every girl, even boys that post pictures like mad. Hell I used it on my brother. If it ain't meme, I mute your status mate.

Use it and quit complaining like a _wanker.

11 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
LadyRosa:
Well since you don't want to be in her pics and videos, you need to tl your guy you don't like it OR better still please tell her you don't like your pics on social media pages bluntly but be calm. She will get the message.
He must have been removing his tongue and behaving in funny manners that imply be supports the deed. Telling her now would imply that he's barely looking for unnecessary trouble. He'd eventually have to sha.

2 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by mudiana(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

Ur own dey learn. mine dey dance in public ryt now on a live video platform that pays her.
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by BareFacedLies(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Clinghton:
Marriage is about compatibility, if she isn't you know what to do.

This one did not even read the story grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by DavidTariq96(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
I personally don't like all these paparazzi kind of lifestyle it would be difficult to even see my own photo on my phone not to talk of being in someone else's phone. I go clear the girl ASAP or better still avoid dey where she dey

5 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by kunle100: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
She must be IPOB cheesy
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by richardwarner(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
uncle shutup dia... its either u both are into shady stuffs... save us d sermon of livin a lowkey life... most youngies are lowkey cos der are fraudsters...let her do her abeg..if u ain't comfy ex them abeg... gibberish..
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by cybriz82(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

No lie ooo e b like say the babe fine pass ur bbe cus ugly babes hardly snap pics. Meanwhile Free d babe she dn chop belleful

4 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by donsheva: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
[Verse 1: Pusha T]
Never trust a bitch who finds love in a camera
She will Bleep you, then turn around and Bleep a janitor.

Pusha T - Hard Piano

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Bright2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
When ever she's around you, put on your face mask. Case close.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Bigredmachine: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin grin i dont know why i dislike girls that likes to take pictures like mad, maybe na because i no fine... grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Kaiser20: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nairaland quick traffic post:
1. Igbo vs Yoruba media bashing
2. Travel trend eg. do I travel or......
3. Boys trend..eg. She ask me for....
4. Christian vs Muslim.........

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Bodyodour: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
She is advertising her goods.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Femeto: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Is that not better for you to track are movements?
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by FirmTR(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
She's just like one of my sisters, if you take a photo with her, know that it must be posted on internet.

Just avoid being in group photos / videos if you don't want to be seen or want photos of you to be posted on internet.

7 Likes

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by BetterMan247(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mind your own business....!
Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Kirkman: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
The funny thing be say, las las she and that your guy go still break-up grin those air heads / social media freaks and validators of people's opinions about themselves; give her one maths question or subject related to her course or ask her about happenings in the country presently. She go dey sweat like ram wey dem wan slaughter. Nothing dey their head upstairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by Gainman: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Draslo:

why are you bothered. She is a kid. Is it because she dey her service year. Nah small child sef.

1 Like

Re: She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos by GABRIEL6036: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
You can't change her from that unless God visit her heart ♥, just ignore her if u don't want kasala on your head. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.