Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (36290 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How's Your Relationship Like? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by CareerLadder: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Please Advise me on what to do as this is getting on my nerves.

You are.

BTW, I wrote about 13 signs to watch out for if you are in a toxic relationship.

Check my profile for the link. It's here on the Romance section.

Regards
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Some guys are just yeye
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by TheEnforcer: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Omobola121:
Yes.

Interesting to see a lady advising that guy.Dont even mind him
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Pegi23(f): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
She really love u. She is just confuse.. don't accept the break up. U guys are good together

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ / 96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.