Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (36266 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How's Your Relationship Like? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Sirmuel1(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Please Advise me on what to do as this is getting on my nerves.

You have a goal and ambition and you are still in a relationship? She will drain you!!! Find someone that will support and even help you rise. Stop dating liability. Focus on our goal. Focus on your career. If you need sex, you can still get it from your ex or some other Girls. Stay away from relationship at this point.

Oh, let me remind you, she has someone else. You're not the only one dating her. She has about 3 of you, (if not more)... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by southpole: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
You see her as your lover and she sees you as her ATM machine that is what informed her decision to block you whenever the ATM machine is empty.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Munzy14(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by golddust6000(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by stupidmod3: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
nedekid:

Him never confirm say him don knack totex sef.
ahhhh dat one come bad join self if e never nackkk

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by UltimateSpice: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Such is life. You have to move on.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by notym2chektym: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Just ignore her whenever she block you on WhatsApp, never call her, never visit her. You no suppose dey mumu for woman like this.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Pinuc: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
STOP DATING THE DATED.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Hustle o! Go and hustle , when you get money, then you can be blocking who you don't like, you are not in a relationship at the moment, nah pay as you go, subscription don expire grin

10 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Coldshisha: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Earning 45k in Lagos is hell, adding a gold digger to your problem is suicidal

The harsh truth is you have to move on, she's not in your budget range, if you mistakenly impregnate her then your life is over

45,000 = 1500 per day

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ugofulfilled(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Did you say you're in your 30s? I am not sure.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Daniluv1(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Na cruise this guy wan use us do

I Know your type

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by davit: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2021
I don't want to believe this story is true. And if it is, it is like your head no correct at all. You better move away from such ladies. Abi you be simp ni?
ultiabaz36:

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Who the told u ure in a relationship?? undecided don’t deceive urself Ure not in any relationship. U are only a maga that has been caught and paying to a yahoo gal.

Long and short of the matter is u are wasting ur time and funds on the wrong person!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Let her go

At 45k earning she should be the one giving you money

Stop being emotional, pls get the eBook Heal Depression to learn smart ways to handle this type of people in a relationship

ultiabaz36:

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2021
paulolee:
but wait o...all this Mumu post na real life story? or person jus use us dey catch cruise?
azin person wey dey earn 45k dis hard Inflationary period still de mumu like this?.
bea wey broke vex block u n u beg am to unblock u back...jus imagine
if u place same hunger for ur hustle u go de make above 45k...
I don't think any man can be as foolish as this OP is.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by KanuSE: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Habitual shaming of our women is VERY TOXIC, what type of society are we foisting on ourselves.

Some men are fvckn idiots I swear coz they don't know when to stop.

Àwon oníranù

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Guys, Tell your women howmuch you earn, your dream and howmuch you must save from it to help you make your goal. That way she knows howmuch is left for you to spend monthly. I dont know why some men find it hard to share this sort of info.

As for OPs babe..... Let her GO!!
Op, how old is your babe? Most likely a teenager cool

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Archbishop88: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Bros, this is the type of lady I wish to have. I would have kick her out before she think of blocking me. I still told my woman last night, that the relationship would have ended if she is demanding. A bachelor should give out of willingness to her babe not by force, demand and compel. Everyman knows what he ought to do per time. Bros, you ought to have block her on all platform and delete her details both on your memory and phone. Is she your housewife? No. Are you a burden bearer?No. Don't you have your burden to bear? Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Angelinastto(f): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2021
At this time and age why do you have to persuade someone to love you Wake up!

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by LordErrk: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2021
You're not her lover. You're her ATM
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Emman93(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2021
Where her father dey ?
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by correctyourself(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

That is what you get when you involved your self on something you're not ripe for, with your salary you're not supposed to get close to such person at all.

It's seems you're not ready to face reality, let me tell you that lady is not your own and is like you're forcing your self on her that is why she is dealing with you this way, you decide, Iet me stop here.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Morenikeji090(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2021
Sigh. I don't think you need advice already you saw the game she is playing with you. Nigga you just need to pee her off from this damn moment. Wake up young fella
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2021
Better thank your Stars and prays she doesn't unblock you and if she does, blcok her and delete her number. I hope you are not suffering frommkow self esteem?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by juniorstar(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Just walk away she doesnt deserve you...such type cant help you build wealth..she will destroy you. Or you remain stagnant.. just ensure you keep working hard and look for other source of income to improve your portfolio. While you try and do what you can for her if you so decide to stay..just dont overdo it at the detriment of laying down solid foundation for your future family.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by shekauvsbuhari: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Ur own mumu no get part two.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by tradepunter: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

Na slap the idaaaatt need.

Weak foolish men every where

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Trustedpronet: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2021
All of you guys abusing the op are hippocrit.

Our girl friends or wives get our mumu button handy anytime they need something.

Some of us can sell our belongings just to please our lover yet forming adviser on Nairaland.

Op back to your matter:
If you beg that girl again na Ogun go kill you I swear. Wen dem say red flag no mean sey na dog dem dey sell there o na to run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Bryan88(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

do u need angel Michael to come down from heaven to tell u this girl doesnt love u b4 u run 4 ur life?
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Thallyheart(f): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2021
EWO ME SEF I NEED SALAH CLOTH embarassed
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by badbreathcure101: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Op looks like her puna is hard to leave. If a girl needs more than her guy can provide its simple, either get your lazy ass to work or let the guy be. Or maybe you should use her for rituals to bring money for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.