Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (36259 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How's Your Relationship Like? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by michjunior: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

Serious slap....brain reset slap
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by femmical(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Guy, must you be told that she is using you... Ogbeni God is trying to remove enemy of progress from your life and you are also trying to bring her back.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by harmony75: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is terrible when will sense fall on you in 3030 SMH
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Elhabeeb1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
I will advise you to go and check your head at the psychiatric hospital ASAP!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by longifilis(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Please Advise me on what to do as this is getting on my nerves.

On your nerves e never enter your bones and blood?
Think straight and come out of duress
You have gotten yourself freedom

Bro... Let me see the breakup message

Omobinrin jhadtijhadti!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ViktorCash: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
She dey use small charm on you undecided
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Aziishyco(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Op your mumuism is out of this world
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ViktorCash: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Use that your 45k go better bar,drink,chop chicken. You go enjoy your money pass that woman grin
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Guy pls Kill your "MODA" and use her parts as ritual to satisfy your Gf..
She is the air you breathe and so have to always make her happy...
Cheers as you take my advice ..
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Ilemona93(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na your own chidinma u better run for your life. GOD IS SAYING SOMETHING UNKNOWN TO U
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

please drop her, or double your hustle. The glass is either half empty or half full
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by zamanaki(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Omo am surprised o, in this generation?
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Move on
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Caleycashh: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Hahahahaa, you are very stupid human being, so people like you still dey exist, Maga 101!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by friendl: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na wa for you ,.....
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by mrsutton: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Oga pleade quit the relationship…
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by bezimo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

When you are unfortunate as a guy..how do you know when you date a nonsense liability girl who gives you nothing but collects from you, this is your experience. She blackmails you and threatens you with breakup if you don't meet her liability needs...you end up spending your little money on her..and she will still break up with you in the end making you look like an idiot, untill you say no to nonsense rubbish you will continue experiencing this from liability girls that have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by yazzman(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wonder ooo
merieam16:
Er u sure ure in ur 30s like dis.. cos to slap u dey hungry me
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by aribisala0(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Leaving the girl is not the solution . Will he leave his mind and psychology as well?
He will repeat the same thing with the next girl.

I do not understand this psychology of giving money to so called "girlfriends"

If you are giving her money she is not your girlfriend
, you have a customer/client relationship. There is nothing wrong with that but do not deceive yourself. Call it by the correct name.
As a man do you have male friends brothers sisters etc ? Yes? Do you give them money? Is that the basis of the relationship
For me there is nothing wrong in giving money to those close to you when necessary whether neighbour friend
family etc but it must NOT BE CONDITIONAL

In most of southern Nigeria as far as I am aware parents no longer discriminate. They send female children to school all the way to university. So women should get a job and pay their bills. Why should a man give you money.
Olosho too is a job and it is a job I have utmost respect for especially when they are open and honest.

Simple question for the men who have or want to have daughters do you orientate your daughters with this attitude that they cannot pay their own bills and look after themselves?

What usefulness does a man have to a woman who has her own money ? That is the question men need to ask themselves.
What else can you offer a woman besides money
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ezewealth(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
We are not yet in the month of September, you'r already simping. A grown ass man like you on a salary meagre of 45k, yet not purposeful, u carry a low life self-entitled bitch gum body.
If you are high on testosterone, u better visit brothel house and cool off. Because I believe u didn't type this with 100% sanity.
Which kind useless love be that self. Must you be hit hard by life for you to understand Life.
I dey shame for men of this generation
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Exponential101: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
It is God that will punish you for write a message this foolish at 30. May it never be well with u. Oloriburuku somebody.

ultiabaz36:

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Erums(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

You are foolish and a disgrace of a man.... That's all I can say
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Finore(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
My brother the girl hates you with passion, she is a destiny destroyer, you don't need such a devil in your life... I know as a man you should give your woman money but blocking you for not giving her money is wickedness... She knows you love her so much and she is taking advantage of it... She has other men not just you alone, You are just one of bill payer ... Don't die of heart attack Abeg!!! Move on oh. Even if na pepper or onions seller find another hard working girl that can encourage you and help you build your future... This kind fit make you no save for years and still breaks your heart.. Be warned make you no enter headline news say man jumps from third mainland Bridge.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by OGMEEKZY: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Guy not everyone is destined to av a babe or gt married dere a lot fish in d sea wait for d right one
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ojsmscom(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
You are just an ATM to her...she is free to leave you whenever you are unable to dispense cash....is left for you to use your brain
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by aniblue(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Receive sense in the name of whatsoever God or gods you're serving grin
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Jorrsh(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?
#Aswearugad
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ababio247(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

she has used a black veil to cover ur face,nd made you foolishly call it love. And until you take that deceptive veil off ur face, you'll continually keep being amumu.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by pansophist(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Even if I date a leech, she would be damn scared of asking me for money unreasonably. With her interaction with me so far, she would know deep down that there are some behaviours she would exhibit, that will earn her an instant, irreversible blocking. Even Allah sef come apologise, I'll block am join.

At age 30, you should not be an idiot. Like a poster said, you need a slap, not an advice. She have seen you that you're daft, hence she treats you like trash and is convinced you'll come begging for her to accept you back, then increase the intensity of the trash treatment she will give you if you fail to give her money again in the future. If any of your male friend treats you as such, will you accept it ? But somehow since it's a woman, your sense got lost, to a point that you're resorting for sympathy online instead of to man up. You need a sledge hammer on your skull, not advice.

Men like you makes women go corrupt. When the average woman experience weak ass men like you, they assume other men should be like that and are genuinely baffled when men expect some certain level of decorum from them. You've set the expectations of what a woman should be below, that you're even suffering from it yourself. Surprisingly the girl you're killing yourself for might be a puppy to a real man out there that puts her in her place.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by shampooh: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dorime latire latire dorime

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.