Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (36617 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How's Your Relationship Like? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2021
GThunder:
You want me to send you perfect description of my name without the "g"

I saw what you did there,abeg the thunder fit come with hailstorm join?
The Op need am, but him just the shame to ask.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2021
I'm really disappointed in you dude, start using your head, you are definitely not a kid anymore.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by yuping(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Sometimes I wonder what you boys or men think about, is it just sex you get from her that's making you shiver or what?
Can't you see you are being use? You don't need to be a redpiller[color=#990000][/color] to deal with relationship all you need is functioning brain to know good from bad and right from wrong.
Continue ruining yourself.
Ask yourself how much have you given to your sister or mother as a gift compare to what you've given her. Any woman or girl that keep demanding and not understanding will eventually leave man up and use her trick as an opportunity to ghost her.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by jericco1(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Please Advise me on what to do as this is getting on my nerves.

I advise you leave her sorry ass.
She is a fantastic parasite. I know her type.
Look for a lady that is appreciative, they may be rare but they are out there. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Fiscus105(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Ola17:

Believe it or not, 93.672% of such posts are real including this one. It is a known fact that most people lose their senses when they are in ‘love’ or under the influence of religion.

Influence of religion? Maybe, Love? No.

Many of guys in this scenario are doing it because they don't want to loose the word ...my girlfriend even though it's not only them digging her, to be candid, some guys find it difficult to have regular girlfriend, hence they accept all situations girls subjected them into.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by DaInferno(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

cheesy na the father broke bro,no be you. Why I d laugh u na because u actually know what to do, but you want NL to fuel it. Person d block you anyhow and you still d come report am first before taking action?! And you are over 30 fa grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Charx122: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

A � Is written all over the place.. highlight at that bus stop!! block her too...
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by donprinyo(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Congrats you fallen for olosho
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by beegameh(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Run for ur life

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by sunnyside16(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Na sense u need not advice
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Raychee(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Mr man are you okay like this??

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by PrincessGlow: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2021
So give her money!!!
Do u need advice for everything??
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Goldengold2(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Jashub:
Bros she's using you. And as it stands, she's only dating you because of the little change you have. And very soon, she'll soon upgrade her level by finding a deep-pocket boyfriend(or maga) that can meet up with her demands, which of course will give you more than just a heartbreak. So here is my advise: dump her (now) and save yourself the heartache of losing a promising financial future with a peaceful state of mind. A word is enough for the wise
Sorry to say but you're dating yourself bro. She's just using you.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Carparts: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Wow shocked
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ceede2: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

... in one way or the other all of us are mumu to somebody, even person way you dey pity, you don't know what dey 've in their mind. But Oop your own death lying on the bold part.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by stupidmod3: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

u b mumu sorry to say. toto go kill u for there.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by nedekid: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Before commenting, I well ask, are you fucking her?
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by rhythyson: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

My brother borrow yourself sense , waka you waka alone ooo leave her and waka, if she finally unblock you my brother block yourself. give yourself brain. over and out
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by stupidmod3: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Raychee:
Mr man are you okay like this??
him dik dey do d talking for am
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Simping ain't easy

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Offpoint1: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

LOL, an old man like you let a woman playing games with you....

Dumb her ass
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Makinaki: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

As in ehnnn, to slap the mugu dey hungry me too

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by nedekid: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2021
stupidmod3:
u b mumu sorry to say. toto go kill u for there.
Him never confirm say him don knack totex sef.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by observanc1: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Let me advise u. Block her on whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram. Delete her no. When next she calls u, say "who is this?" Worked for me. It will work for u. She will never block u again in her lifetime.

10 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Maranzano(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Her love for you is questionable. I hope you are not going through infatuation.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2021
My brother stop receiving yourself with ambition and purpose
U don't have any ambition and purpose in this life, just forget it.
U can't tell me at your age u are still talking about ambition meanwhile u are still a maga

5 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by shadrach77: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2021
I always tell guys, if you give a woman the impression that you are a donkey, don't be angry if she keeps on riding you. What do we do to donkeys? Isn't it to ride them and to use them for carrying loads?

Many people have spoken my mind. Why do you feel you owe it to her to carry her responsibilities? Is she an invalid? Is she disabled? Why will you feel it's your responsibility to meet the responsibilities of an adult just because you've downgraded yourself by thinking you can never meet a lady who will love you for who you are.

In this day and age when there are ladies who are even ready to spend on men, one woman come dey take her puna manipulate you.

Such a shame!

She knows you have a low self esteem and she has you by the balls hence her continous tantrums

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Mozegee: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2021
I think the guy need more than slap. You have seen the hand writing on the wall and u are still asking for an advise. Forget about the goal digger and move on with your life,secure ur future first.And the right woman will definitely show.
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Change that term "lover" to anything else that doesn't associate with the word "love", because there ain't no love in that arrangement.

Oh, and yeah, that's what it is, Bro....... an arrangement.

It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by 9jaRealist: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Do you want cheese with that whine?

I can never quite understand why people come on Nairaland to bitch…
And it’s almost always the same thing - some dude whining about spending money on a girl.

First, if you don’t have it to spend, don’t…
Second, if money is the only thing you have to offer or the girl wants, you NOT IT for each other.

MOVE THE EFF ON!

>
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Born2Breed(f): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Bobonice grin
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Kokaine(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

when you leave hardworking responsible women and focus on size of buttocks, this is what you get. Deal with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.