Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment (4021 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Crowwe:
She broke my heart barely 2 weeks after I furnished her rented apartment with over 1.8 million naira. I've counted my losses and moved on and I'll express the anger on the next woman to come my way.

Na you won form mumu n.a.....you no dey carry police and agberos go the house go pack all the stuffs you buy there? Tomorrow n.a. you go say she do you juju....Abeg guy wise up!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by SarutobiEky(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Crowwe post=103554721][/quote] so you dey whyne me be that?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by David1017(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2021
1.8 million.. Dats nice
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by oodua1stson: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2021
Crowwe:
She broke my heart barely 2 weeks after I furnished her rented apartment with over 1.8 million naira. I've counted my losses and moved on and I'll express the anger on the next woman to come my way.

Na you Wande Coal de call oloribu for that song
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by scarycuteface(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na wetin person get e go use shine lol
LadyRosa:
For NL, tecno pop owners self go dey form Pro max.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by byinks(f): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2021
Crowwe:

Why I go reclaim property? The money small and the next girl go suffer for wetin she do.

Mumu
Do it even if just for the sake of principle...Give the flat to a homeless widow.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by AutoChick4U(f): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Crowwe:

ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Legends Will Understand This / Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) / My Girlfriend Was Raped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.