Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure (49037 Views)

How Much Will This Structure Cost? Land Already Available / Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure / What Is This Structure Used For At Awolowo Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by kenniefawole(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Don’t forget to check the cost of roofing sheet as well ! It's one thing to get roofing sheets it another thing to get the right roofing sheet in terms of quality, that fits the type of building and does the work you need it to do

First of all what you’re looking for is the best and not imitation, you want stone coated roofing tiles that will give your home an edge among others around. It is very sad when you have spent a huge fortune on roofing your building and after 1 or 2 years you see it rusting or fading off. You will definitely not be happy after investing so much in roofing that building. This is why you must be very vigilant when making your choice as to which roofing sheet to go for that will give you good value for your money.

In the thread link below they have studied carefully most of the various types of roofing sheet out there and have come up with analysis on each of them from their prices, quality and most importantly durability. You can ask any question about roofing in this thread , the OP in charge of this thread is one of the most honest & reputable people we have on this forum @money121 , so be rest assured ! This man roofed the famous naijaloaded house

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Below are few images of his work
(Imran ROOFING Is a registered company under the coperate affairs commission
www.Imranroofing.com.ng , you can also reach him
Via 08085310359

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Hatrick01: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
It kinda looked like mine.
Mine aint fine like this though, but i built mine with almost #30,million at Enugu last year.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by johbara: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
10-15million with great finishing
. Something day worry you....

6 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by dannie007(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is like you want to sleep in Jail 😃 😊 😀 😄 😁.
15million I laugh in Chinese

qwertyboss:

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by kalvoken(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

For Nigeria?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by EnterpriseMan: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
nellyelitz:
FOR REAL?
Nah, that is very wrong. Atleast 30mil, and if it has glass panels (bullet proof) then budget an extra 10mil, and if you're making it a fully smart home, an extra $20k because the central console and gadgets are all imported.

Furnishing not included

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by AngelicBeing: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hmmmmmm, with the current cost of building materials in Nigeria, l think this building might likely be anything from 45 million upwards all things been equal or contact spyder880 cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Masterito(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Are you joking?
qwertyboss:
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by koladebrainiac(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ynix:
20 to 30 million naira based on the quality of interior

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Abagworo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

Even the carcass alone will cost more than 10 to 15 million. When did you build a house last?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Adegunle4(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
It all depends on the level of finishing, topography, soil structure and also the features in the building… but realistically , 45m + should do it based on a finishing level that can match the aesthetics of the exterior facade.
I worked on the below… and it’s over 40m btw

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Godwin4444: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:
Hi guys, please I am seeking advice from professional builders here, I understand the values are not definite, but a rough idea and range will really help. many thanks.
there are many factors to consider in this kind of situation

Cost of land
Where u are sourcing materials
Kind of materials
Any added features aside this
Professionals to do the work
Quality of materials
Supervision ( it will cost less if u supervise it yourself than giving it out to a contractor)
Location of d project

N many factors

All these things must b put in place before talking about d total price cos u can build this on a land bought with 5 million n u can also do d same for a land bought with 100 million

I hope u get my point
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmmm, with the current cost of building materials in Nigeria, l think this building might likely be anything from 45 million upwards all things been equal or contact spyder880 cheesy

The minimum is 45 million. I build houses regularly and it's no longer cheap to build even a single room.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by McLizbae: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
En en.. Why abeg?
TheEnygma:
That's a beautiful house but remember that a building plan like that will not be ideal for a place with high rainfall.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Cashio(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
You don't know what you are talking about. That house won't cost anything below 35m. It could be between 40-45m depending on the finishing standard
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Lionelbhass(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:

location is PH, wont there a solution to the rain issue
Ph ke
I hope it’s not in a swampy area?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Akalia(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hatrick01:
Mine aint fine like this though, but i built mine with almost #30,million at Enugu last year.
Baba I hail. I reside in Enugu state, mind if I connect with you?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Adegunle4(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

cheesy… brr…. That’s impossible… 15m how na
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by visaclick: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
15m 😂 are u seeing a bongalow? Ignore whatever figures given because without a plan view no one can give you an exact estimate no matter how good they claim.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Hatrick01: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Akalia:
Baba I hail. I reside in Enugu state, mind if I connect with you?
do u reside at New Haven?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Tremple8v: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
24m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by money121(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ok
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by bluefilm: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:
That building plan is probably of American design, if you build such a house in a place with high rainfall like PH, then the occupants of the house will suffer because in these part of the world, you need to build a house with a proper roof to cover up the building properly to protect the residents and the aesthetics (paint, tiles, wood finish etc), so the building plan isn't really ideal for the location.....i'm still an architectural student so I stand to be corrected...

Very sound advice.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by seanwilliam(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tbh, to build that house no go past 20m naira

But you see the finishing ( interior )lol, u go spend atleast 15-25m
So budget 45m plus or minus

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by kcdendelo: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
35- 40m...... I'm a builder.. i can send you the detailed estimate if you want. 08030582695 whatsapp
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Angrygoat: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Travel abroad and buy property quick.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by chymeze: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hatrick01:
How many rooms and parlour please? And Where can I get contractors to handle this?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by CaptainFM1: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Considering the fact that you now buy 5k with 2K in this APC government now, It will could cost 500millions to 1trillion Naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Royalexquisuite: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
You will spend between 40m -45m for 3-4 bedrooms depending on type of facilities you want in the building. If the soil is firm and solid you will spend 25m- 30m for cost of construction in Lagos and Abuja will other states might be less cheaper.

15m can cover for Finishes, Electrical, fittings and fixtures.

Am a quantity surveyor send a direct message to my Dm to share more light on this. 08103142558.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Sniper101(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

10-15m for a story building?
abi the building no get decking for ur eyes undecided

If na by that amount me sef for dun build this type since hand am over give my mama nah
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Illegal1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
I 1st look the Date/yr the op create dis thread and i see say nah 2yr ago..,

omoh...to build dis house for dis current economy no be beans ooh....

to build dis house nah,30miter must go down....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houses Built On Drainage Channel In Lekki (Video) / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.