Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure (49038 Views)

How Much Will This Structure Cost? Land Already Available / Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure / What Is This Structure Used For At Awolowo Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Apili: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
10-15million with great finishing
I spent close to 18m I wasn't even able to fence my building contain 3bed room flast and a room and palour self contain
Even 25m can't achieve this

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by ak22(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

you don't even ask that how many bedroom and other things that are attached
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by blockgeek69(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

I'm sure you don't know how much they sells cement and iron rod in the market

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Austinjj77(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
15 million can't build u that structure, at least 20 million

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Kaiser20: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
Your quote is INEC price.
Later the real estimate will appear
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by adekennis(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:
Sorry, the picture does not represent the total pictorial of the building , but since the design is on a contemporary approach ......

Skeletal construction of the building ....#13-15m

Plastering / exterior finishes .........#2.5-3M

Interior Finishes .....#4-6m ( depending on your taste)

Total.....15+3+6= 24M ( looking at the building from this picture )

Do check my signature for more details anyway....

Pls how much do you think will finish the attached design 26ft by 32ft on a 40 by 50 plot of land

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by chymeze: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hatrick01:
mine is 4...

As for contractors, i contacted them all the way from Abuja.
Can you link me up please. I'm looking at a similar project, and I reside in Enugu
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by hizmail(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
280 million naira
It’s shows on d building already
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by magzey: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is this a petroleum filling station? grin grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by timesuploaded: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
mumu. Can 10million deck a 300 meters slab? Ur head no correct, make them give u cocaine
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by jagaban002(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
Even mine wey no reach this I spent nothing less than 25m , Abeg have like 30m for a good finishing .

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Pat081: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
Sir this is not true ooo it may cost 30m or more
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Hatrick01: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
chymeze:

Can you link me up please. I'm looking at a similar project, and I reside in Enugu
enugu, what location?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Tonytonex(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:
Hi guys, please I am seeking advice from professional builders here, I understand the values are not definite, but a rough idea and range will really help. many thanks.
wow . Can this kind of structure be built in 9ja?

This is magnificent.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Stevosty: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
More of concrete, pillars and steel.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Akalia(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hatrick01:
do u reside at New Haven?
I stay around New heaven extension by old airport road. That's after thinkers corner.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

You have no idea how many rooms he wants
You have no idea how many living rooms
You have no idea how many bathrooms
Neither do you know what will be the size of the house
But you were able to give a quote just based on the pics and no measurement?
I hail thee!!!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by fm001(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
For where Sir?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Tukor1759: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
dey play
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by ehissi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

What? Only the foundation will suck nothing less than #3million depending on the spread of the floor, not to talk of the ďecking and the final roofing and labour cost......No jones oooh.....

Abi you never hear of German floor before? At #4,400 per bag of cement?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Abubkr98: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
28million
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Rubbiish(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
This amount will not finish that house
How much to build 3 bedroom bungalow these days, talk more of that house. Cost of building materials are now crazily expensive
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by chukwudiology(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
U could have at least add the floor plan. We don't know how many rooms and living rooms in this structure.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by AutoshalomUSA: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
You know Nigerians and their myths , very soon they will tell you that it’s a foreign design and you can’t build it . Rainfall or Sunshine , you can build any style you want , just make sure the house is designed to fit its surroundings and clime .

Depends on how big the rooms and how expensive the finishes would be .

15M - 25M will do it .
And you don’t need that money in bill , just start foundation tomorrow and start making your blocks, just start don’t wait till you have all the money , maka ndi blame.

It’s a nice structure and for Ph with all the rains, you will need good drainage system here
martyns303:

location is PH, wont there a solution to the rain issue

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by friday2011(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
50milli.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by highchief1: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
NohurryInLife:

You go do wetin?? grin grin cheesy cheesy
bros material too cost.25m for this house na manamegmemt sef
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Peacefulgold(m): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Budget 70-80 million ...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by mordred44: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
Wu b dis one
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Killermamba: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
Oga stop giving figures anyhow, ask the location first. If na lekki or ikoyi where I build that figure is a child's play
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Cromagnon: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:
That's a beautiful house but remember that a building plan like that will not be ideal for a place with high rainfall.
Why. That's south America. And
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by xyrexzmanto: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bro explain better plz
LaSenior:
cheesy

This house and raining season na two enemies

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by chukwudiology(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
adekennis:

Pls how much do you think will finish the attached design 26ft by 32ft on a 40 by 50 plot of land

Roughly 25millon depending on your taste. You can dm me for the execution of the project. Am a civil engineer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houses Built On Drainage Channel In Lekki (Video) / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.