Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure (49017 Views)

How Much Will This Structure Cost? Land Already Available / Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure / What Is This Structure Used For At Awolowo Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by McGeorge1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is it with the car? If yes, dem budget like 300m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by richmanrichard: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
10-15million with great finishing
grin no dey play.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by BigIyanga: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Keep 50m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by EgunMogaji2: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:

location is PH, wont there a solution to the rain issue

Don’t listen to them. Build and enjoy what makes you happy. Just employ good builder and roofer from the onset of the project.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Emeka71(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:
That's a beautiful house but remember that a building plan like that will not be ideal for a place with high rainfall.
Except in a proper drainage system.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Nice2023(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:
N70m if it's around Lagos, Abuja or any highbrow area.

N60m if it's in areas that things aren't costly.

Na 4 flat the person wan build? This isnt 2014 o!
This is 2023. Cement is almost N5K per bag.

70million say wetin happen?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by TheOgaBoss: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:
That's a beautiful house but remember that a building plan like that will not be ideal for a place with high rainfall.
y? Becos of the flat roof? There are many buildings with flat roof (e.g banks) even in the south.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by brightest5050: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Adegunle4:

Ground floor :
Ante Room
Living room
Cinema room
Dining/ Kitchen/ Store
Guest bedroom

First floor :
Private living room
4 bedrooms en suite
Study
Box room

Thanks alot, but I believe the Cinema room can be converted to a bedroom or modified or tweaked to a bedroom as 2 living room is adequate.
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by OLUMIDE2040(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you have 30million upward.

-Need your pdf/jpeg files plans in CAD@ AutoCAD format.
Whatsapp+2347057141212
-Need 2D nd 3D design DM.

-Need a photorealistic renderings of your model DM

At your service
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Franagg(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bimpsyyyyy:

Am a quantity surveyor, budget 20 to 35m, alot of factors determine cost of construction and materials are on the high side now, the slope of land can make the cost varies. You will spend within that range if the size of the structure is not that big , you can call or whatsapp me for a detailed preliminary estimate on 07051805606 at an affordable price, speaking from experience

What is the basis of your estimate of 20 to 35m self acclaimed Quantity Surveyor? giving estimate based on an elevation of 3D view... Don't rubbish this profession please.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by columbus007(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:
OK will rain now fall it off with the higher level of the Germain concrete?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by ceeceeco: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Budget shouldn't be below 40 million naira based on the quality of interior.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Heymus(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Op, this question was asked July 2021, hope you've started something on this??

It amazing when people started giving the quote base on mere 3d,

How about asking him the land he has already to determine nature of the foundation or asking the square metres of the land.?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by riversproperty(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:
Sorry, the picture does not represent the total pictorial of the building , but since the design is on a contemporary approach ......

Skeletal construction of the building ....#13-15m

Plastering / exterior finishes .........#2.5-3M

Interior Finishes .....#4-6m ( depending on your taste)

Total.....15+3+6= 24M ( looking at the building from this picture )

Do check my signature for more details anyway....

Run oooo 😂😂😂
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by babaowambe: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
THE BOX! This box like structure will cost around 80 m if built cheap to around 120 m naira no expense spared.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by joshuaidibia(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

E go pass o. Minus land purchase. 10m will only get him to decking
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by 7arrows: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:
Hi guys, please I am seeking advice from professional builders here, I understand the values are not definite, but a rough idea and range will really help. many thanks.

Depends on the qualities of ur finishing and number of rooms however I see 40m excluding cost of the land.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by 7arrows: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
johbara:
. Something day worry you....

Hahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by theforemost: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
I tell you. #5M will do. It's just beautification
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by laplace19(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:
Hi guys, please I am seeking advice from professional builders here, I understand the values are not definite, but a rough idea and range will really help. many thanks.

What are the features of the building? Like, number of bedrooms, laundry, gym room, ante room, main Lounge, etc.
What is the condition of the land considering that some places in Ph are waterlogged & require raft foundation which is more expensive than pad footing? These are factors to consider before anyone can give a rough estimate.

I'm doing double two storey building(6 units of 2 bedroom flat) in Ph(Rumodumaya & ogbogoro) & both are water logged areas that require a pad + beam raft foundation.

If you give me this information then I can come up with a price range from foundation to roofing.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by LordEclipse: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

Na 35k..werey
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by LaSenior: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
xyrexzmanto:
Bro explain better plz
the roof must be decked and coated with tar so that there won't be retention of water

Paintings must be water friendly satin rubber paints

General maintenance is where you will spend more before after every raining season you will have one or two renovation to do
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by qwertyboss(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
LordEclipse:

Na 35k..werey
Thank you!
Hope you have landed the contract already grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by qwertyboss(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
laplace19:

What are the features of the building? Like, number of bedrooms, laundry, gym room, ante room, main Lounge, etc.
What is the condition of the land considering that some places in Ph are waterlogged & require raft foundation which is more expensive than pad footing? These are factors to consider before anyone can give a rough estimate.

I'm doing double two storey building(6 units of 2 bedroom flat) in Ph(Rumodumaya & ogbogoro) & both are water logged areas that require a pad + beam raft foundation.

If you give me this information then I can come up with a price range from foundation to roofing.
this is actually the way...
But it seems op doesn't have the building plans and structural details which any sane estimator will seek for to make fair proper estimate...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by xyrexzmanto: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Thanks for telling me this. Thinking of building this kinda house
LaSenior:
the roof must be decked and coated with tar so that there won't be retention of water

General maintenance is where you will spend more before after every raining season you will have one or two renovation to do
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by JustCare: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
LaSenior:

Very spot on, I wasn’t disappointed scanning till the end of the thread. Should we say this is not financially wise plan long term, especially, in Eastern Nigeria?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by DIMGUY(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
1K Biafran pounds
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by okoroemeka(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:

That building plan is probably of American design, if you build such a house in a place with high rainfall like PH, then the occupants of the house will suffer because in these part of the world, you need to build a house with a proper roof to cover up the building properly to protect the residents and the aesthetics (paint, tiles, wood finish etc), so the building plan isn't really ideal for the location.....i'm still an architectural student so I stand to be corrected...
you can't be corrected,you are right,that house in tropical climate like PH will be needing a fresh coat of paint every 5 years or less you will be ready to use very costly original Dulux paint or cover the facade with tiles
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by ZINNYBANKS: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Adegunle4:
It all depends on the level of finishing, topography, soil structure and also the features in the building… but realistically , 45m + should do it based on a finishing level that can match the aesthetics of the exterior facade.
I worked on the below… and it’s over 40m btw
Youre through with it already just remaining few touches. So when you're through with it we should be looking at 50m if not more right ??
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
riversproperty:
Run oooo 😂😂😂

Why should he run ? When he needed a rough estimate ?

Or you didn't see where I said he should check my signature for details ??

But what's your profession to start with , so I know who am relating with over here...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Brownshoe: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Rough play! Just dey play
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by uncleteeh(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:
Location is a major determinant even if material prices are similar in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houses Built On Drainage Channel In Lekki (Video) / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.