Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure (49032 Views)

How Much Will This Structure Cost? Land Already Available / Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure / What Is This Structure Used For At Awolowo Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Hatrick01: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
chymeze:

How many rooms and parlour please? And Where can I get contractors to handle this?
mine is 4...

As for contractors, i contacted them all the way from Abuja.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Urchinpainer: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
10-15million with great finishing
grin grin grin... Oga face your tailoring business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by BurialGround: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:
Hi guys, please I am seeking advice from professional builders here, I understand the values are not definite, but a rough idea and range will really help. many thanks.

How many bedss?
You don't just post frontal view of a house and begin to ask how much it will cost to build it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by caesarsconcept(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
50-65m
A length of 16mm is about 8k
Cement is about 5k a bag
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Urchinpainer: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:
Hi guys, please I am seeking advice from professional builders here, I understand the values are not definite, but a rough idea and range will really help. many thanks.
40million naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by brightest5050: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Adegunle4:
It all depends on the level of finishing, topography, soil structure and also the features in the building… but realistically , 45m + should do it based on a finishing level that can match the aesthetics of the exterior facade.
I worked on the below… and it’s over 40m btw

That's almost of replica (if not) of the building Op showed. How many rooms? How many parlours?
Are all room ensuit?
Please give a description of the house.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Praxis758: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:
That's a beautiful house but remember that a building plan like that will not be ideal for a place with high rainfall.

Your comment is educative.

Pls enlighten me more because the sudden change from high roofing style to this flat roof style is strange to me.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Heffalump(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ynix:
20 to 30 million naira based on the quality of interior

50 million is likely the baseline. Conveniently, 70m - 80m will do.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by DanAugust2021: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
lilvicky68:

With all due respect Sir and relating to current cost of materials.. your prize isn't achievable..
The price is achievable, but the house will not be habitable. When you bring such to a forum instead of taking it to the professionals, what do you expect? Some can construct it for 5 million naira😄.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Etranshub(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
stop playing... 15 milly can not pull this off. A tonnage of rabar this morning is 445k. If this structure is sitting on a full plot of land then half of your 15mil will go for rabar (iron rod) only
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by phorget(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

You are not serious bro, Even a bungalow will gulp way above your estimate.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by highchief1: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
if I give u 15m u no fit build am I go kill u.do u agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by STINEKPROJECTS1: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:
check my signature. Contact me let’s talk more on your project. 08137430149
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Allisgud: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
with those trending mordern material?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by vicben27(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Do you even know the current cost of building materials? Are you building it with clay? Stop saying non-sense
qwertyboss:
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Tywright: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
It depends on the both the interior and exterior design i.e how many bedroom duplex are you looking at? How many coviniencies? Size of rooms? Land Location to determine the type of foundation needed. That will determine the price of the structure
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by mukthar2000(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
No Time for this yet, u can come repost back after Saturday election.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by NohurryInLife: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchief1:
if I give u 15m u no fit build am I go kill u.do u agree?
You go do wetin?? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by dannie007(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Send me the House Plan here: 09090040008. I can give you a Total Estimate to what will finish the structure, interior and Exterior

martyns303:
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Jsucre(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
na sand dey wan use build am?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by aklion: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Budget 40 million to 50 million naira... Excluding buying of the land. More grace to your pocket. I tab from your grace... I wish for a house if mine too. So I happy and congratulate you in Advance.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sorry, the picture does not represent the total pictorial of the building , but since the design is on a contemporary approach ......

Skeletal construction of the building ....#13-15m

Plastering / exterior finishes .........#2.5-3M

Interior Finishes .....#4-6m ( depending on your taste)

Total.....15+3+6= 24M ( looking at the building from this picture )

Do check my signature for more details anyway....

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by baralatie(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
All of una we dey use eye price building cost.God go forgive una o

Na so una dey enter problem with owner after una go dey run up and down to find who go bail una

Una don ment
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by noonejustme: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
caesarsconcept:
50-65m
A length of 16mm is about 8k
Cement is about 5k a bag

This is the most accurate figure...

I commenced my 4 bedroom duplex from lintel level around July last year..

So far,almost 30 million has gone into it... From lintel level o

And house never complete 100%

My people, The naira is gone... I really pity salary earners in this country.

If you are not into Yahoo, a politician in power or a kidnapper, or someone earning at least 5k dollars (after tax) per month... It is hell living in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by twinskenny(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

State of the earth finishing?? Are you kidding ?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by drtwist(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:
The building above is a three bedroom contemporary duplex. And it will cost you 80 to 100 million to finish depending on location and choice of interior finishes
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by toxtimmy: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
The building is one thing... As an architect you guys should work work with uban planners to have standards before building a house.

As an example before a housse approved for building there must be certain things that must be in place, such as nepa, suck away or drainage, fire hydrants for the street for fire department, telephone lines or cables, the street itself should be tarred, the curbside of the street must fall within and approved height, walk way for the public on street, street mapped out and documented with the local government responsible for the area etc.

The reason why rain is a problem is all the he above plus the structural integrity of the building and materials used, again there are minimum standards that can be used to build a house.

TheEnygma:

That building plan is probably of American design, if you build such a house in a place with high rainfall like PH, then the occupants of the house will suffer because in these part of the world, you need to build a house with a proper roof to cover up the building properly to protect the residents and the aesthetics (paint, tiles, wood finish etc), so the building plan isn't really ideal for the location.....i'm still an architectural student so I stand to be corrected...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by noonejustme: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:
Sorry, the picture does not represent the total pictorial of the building , but since the design is on a contemporary approach ......

Skeletal construction of the building ....#13-15m

Plastering / exterior finishes .........#2.5-3M

Interior Finishes .....#4-6m ( depending on your taste)

Total.....15+3+6= 24M ( looking at the building from this picture )

Do check my signature for more details anyway....

Dey play... Just dey play grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by OgaTheTop2: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
Are you sure? That's cheap indeed. I was thinking 30m plus..

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by noonejustme: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
. Are you sure. That's cheap indeed.mI was thinking 30m plus..

You will get stuck halfway...
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by OgaTheTop2: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ynix:
20 to 30 million naira based on the quality of interior
Yeah.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by OgaTheTop2: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
noonejustme:

You will get stuck halfway...
Exactly. I desire that structure for private use. Lovely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houses Built On Drainage Channel In Lekki (Video) / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.