Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure (49018 Views)

How Much Will This Structure Cost? Land Already Available / Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure / What Is This Structure Used For At Awolowo Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Parrot69: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Cashio:
You don't know what you are talking about. That house won't cost anything below 35m. It could be between 40-45m depending on the finishing standard
For how may rooms, bro
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by evictor305: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
No mind am that one no dey field
Goodlady:
N70m if it's around Lagos, Abuja or any highbrow area.

N60m if it's in areas that things aren't costly.

Na 4 flat the person wan build? This isnt 2014 o!
This is 2023. Cement is almost N5K per bag.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Chessg(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:

location is PH, wont there a solution to the rain issue

Boss please am an electrician I need work badly
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Uniquekriss(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
10-15million with great finishing
are you a thief, do u know how much a bag of cement costs... 40-50m. Only the flooring would take up to 2m

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by otikpoko(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:

That building plan is probably of American design, if you build such a house in a place with high rainfall like PH, then the occupants of the house will suffer because in these part of the world, you need to build a house with a proper roof to cover up the building properly to protect the residents and the aesthetics (paint, tiles, wood finish etc), so the building plan isn't really ideal for the location.....i'm still an architectural student so I stand to be corrected...

I love your humility and Humbleness

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Gtat: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
You need a Quantity Surveyor for professional advice . Talk to me
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by ETT93(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
The structure I'm seeing will cost you 40m to 50m with good finishing materials
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Annibo21: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
It'll cost you 38.3m (from foundation to finish) if you already have the Land. The cost excludes Landscaping and fencing.
Thanks.

martyns303:
Hi guys, please I am seeking advice from professional builders here, I understand the values are not definite, but a rough idea and range will really help. many thanks.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Chivadoski(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
10-15million with great finishing

This is not true, foundation alone fit cost you 6.5M sef

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Federalis: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Your life savings
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by segcymoor(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Depends on the nature of foundation and taste in finishings work
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by olazy6(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:

how much will be more feasible?
27milli to 30milli excluding interior and if foundation will not chop past 5milli
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by chymeze: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hatrick01:
enugu, what location?
Transekulu
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Menclothing: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
This type of house is for location close to beach
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by greenmouse(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
60 million
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Na rich people house be this.

30-40M should do justice to it but things don cost as dollar don rise sha budget 50M.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by richeso: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
based on experiences. just budget 45m

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Cashio(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Parrot69:

For how may rooms, bro
four bedroom or five bedroom duplex

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by cleverja: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Just send me 100k, i will get you the best engineer to handle it for you!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by kkonsults: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
adekennis:

Pls how much do you think will finish the attached design 26ft by 32ft on a 40 by 50 plot of land
25 - 28 million depending on finishes and location
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by spyder880(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmmm, with the current cost of building materials in Nigeria, l think this building might likely be anything from 45 million upwards all things been equal or contact spyder880 cheesy

My brother, things are crazily expensive now, I will think that about N50m should be the average. We have worked on these types of structures before. Find the link to the building below, please note that this one is smaller than the one the OP asked about.

https://www.nairaland.com/6597839/making-4-bedrooms-contemporary-style

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Sperotech: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:
That's a beautiful house but remember that a building plan like that will not be ideal for a place with high rainfall.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Budget between N45m to N50m. From foundation till turnkey.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
cleverja:
Just send me 100k, i will get you the best engineer to handle it for you!
grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Ekugbeh(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
35-45million

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Ekugbeh(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:

That building plan is probably of American design, if you build such a house in a place with high rainfall like PH, then the occupants of the house will suffer because in these part of the world, you need to build a house with a proper roof to cover up the building properly to protect the residents and the aesthetics (paint, tiles, wood finish etc), so the building plan isn't really ideal for the location.....i'm still an architectural student so I stand to be corrected...
lies. That means you don't know about this structure
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by grandstar(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:
That's a beautiful house but remember that a building plan like that will not be ideal for a place with high rainfall.

It may make sense in the Sahel but not tropics
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Facidio: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you don't plan of spending up to 45m don't start. Don't let anybody decieve you. I am currently building a 4 bedroom standard bungalow. Am at lintel level and have spent well over 8million. If I am to add land cost and settlements then I have spent about 14 million and we just finished casting lintel. Only sand filling cost me almost 2 million. So don't let anyone decieve you my guy. Everything is fucking expensive.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Microwhy: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:

Which school?.... abi, don't bother. You're still a student you said.
Instead of you to take up the challenge and ask questions, then come-up with a solution. Analyse the datas you collected and then tell us at what angle he can slope the Roof, what should be the dimensions of the gutter with respect to roof surface area, the diameter of the waste pipes with respect to volume of water that will take the rain water from the gutter to connecting chambers on the ground floor etc..
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Adegunle4(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
brightest5050:

That's almost of replica (if not) of the building Op showed. How many rooms? How many parlours?
Are all room ensuit?
Please give a description of the house.
Ground floor :
Ante Room
Living room
Cinema room
Dining/ Kitchen/ Store
Guest bedroom

First floor :
Private living room
4 bedrooms en suite
Study
Box room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houses Built On Drainage Channel In Lekki (Video) / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.