Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (33147 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hier:

Scripts, stop believing those fictions. Can I take my leave now
you are kinda closed minded and also very proud
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The decisions made by "Christians" cannot change that which God has decreed . undecided

"Hallelujah" is of the hebr4w language, a language used here on earth. So the man is right in suggesting that it is earthly and not heavenly. undecided

However the man is wrong in deciding that speaking in tongues is heavenly. undecided

each time this Pastors teaching is posted here, the ignorance of Christians and their inability to divide the word is exposed. An African has problems with reading, researching and understanding. They are never comfortable with anything that challenges their beliefs and instead of doing the hard work of truth finding they rather dismiss and cuss.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again....God uses even Satan to accomplish His Will. That doesn't then mean you should listen to Satan or pay attention to him now, does it? undecided

God said in Jeremiah 17 vs 5 that cursed is any man who puts his trust in another man and makes flesh and blood his strength. When you put your trust in those you call your custodians, you become no different from those who put their trust in Satan himself...cursed. undecided

So you have a big decision to make here. Do you trust wholly in the God and the Word of God, Jesus Christ, or do you trust in men and their lies aka Satan ? undecided

If you want to assume the introduction to the book of Job an allegory, then we might as well throw the entirety of scripture out as well. undecided
If you say God can use Evil to accomplish good, you might be right but saying God uses Satan to accomplish His will is heresy and will remain so. You can keep quoting Jeremiah till next year.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Krismas:
coolThere were things Jesus taught the Apostles that apply to every believer. There were other teachings that apply to only the Apostles. The ability to know the difference is important. The Apostles were to have no spiritual fathers on the earth for very obvious reasons. But the Apostles themselves had spiritual SONS! e.g Timothy was Apostle Paul’s spiritual son. So if the commandment was for every believer, then Paul violated it by making a son
Wow.. so where did Jesus Christ specify that these teachings were only for the 12 and not for His other followers? undecided

Where did Jesus Christ teach that His apostles were to have spiritual sons of their own? I mean when Jesus Christ declared that none of them set themselves up as Teachers or Rabbis or Authorities over the others- Matthew 23 vs 6-10 and Matthew 20 vs 24-28 , was Jesus Christ only to the 12 and not His other followers too? undecided

It's obvious to me that Paul sinned against God when he supposedly declared himself a spiritual Father other others who belonged in Jesus Christ's flock.
But you are instead asserting that because paul claimed he had spiritual Sons then Paul could not have sinned and I ask why you chose to resolve this in that way. undecided? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
webshopNG:

If you say God can use Evil to accomplish good, you might be right but saying God uses Satan to accomplish His will is heresy and will remain so. You can keep quoting Jeremiah till next year.
Who created Satan? undecided
Who controls even Satan and His reaches? undecided
Who is able to rebuke and even punish Satan? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
linearity:
If speaking in tongues is the heavenly and not earthly language, I should then tear off Acts 2:7-11, then?

Because on the day of Pentecost, when the Apostles start to speak in tongues, those that gathered heard and understood what they were saying….they confirmed that, the Apostles were speaking in their native earthly languages.

I sometimes even wonder why today’s tongue speaking are not languages that others could understand just like in the days of Pentecost.
what happened there is not just only speaking in tongues the gifts of the Holyspirit rested on them so the Holy Spirit through some of them witnessed to people around in their own languages through them. Speaking language of others is among the gifts of the Holy Spirit it aided in preaching the gospel then.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Mftivi: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lari03r:

There are errors in this pastor's teaching.

Heaven & Hell is determined not by faith but by obedience to God's word and not one dogma of the Christian religion.

Sin will take you to hell. No drama, straight talk. The book of Revelation says so.

Rejecting salvation is one of the ways and not the only to go to hell.
then I put it to you that you are headed to hell because you must sin.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by akpascomartino: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Speaking in tongue is demonic, show me where Jesus did it.they will speak in new tongue mean new language, not the gibberish many people fake
Keep quiet if u don't have any reasonable thing to say.
Have you forgotten what happened on Pentecost day? Acts2:4
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Who created Satan? undecided
Who controls even Satan and His reaches? undecided
Who is able to rebuke and even punish Satan? undecided
Okay agreed God and Satan are a team as you put it. You're right, preach on dear Minister of God.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Chochovini: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
What he said is true haba! Most we be ignorant like this the Bible was written and changed by the Roman Catholic Church so is possible
. Shut up and don‘t provoke God. Go search the Scripture the second commenter quoted.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
webshopNG:
Okay agreed God and Satan are a team as you put it. You're right, preach on dear Minister of God.
God is sovereign..He uses it all...good and evil alike to accomplish His Will. Even the temptation of Jesus Christ was used by God to accomplish His Will. Everything is according to His Will and plan. undecided

When you finally begin to get this, you realize the futility in most all of our struggles and worries. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Dandal:
This may shock many Christians, but the word Hallelujah as in Revelation 19:1 means Praise be to Allah.

Yes, no one has been able to eliminate the name "ALLAH" from the originals of the Bible. For starters, the letter "Jah" is a latinized version of "Yah", as the letter "J" does not occur in Hebrew or Arabic language. Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages, when making exclamatory statements, they both start with the exclamation word "Yah". The Westerner on the other hands ends with an exclamation.

YA AKHI! (OH MY BROTHER!)
YA OMI! (OH MY MOTHER!)
Ya ALLAH! O Allah!

So Hallelujaaah! Is: "Ya Allalu, Ya Allalu"
Ya Allahu! Ya Allahu!
Ya Allahu! Ya Allahu!

To make words sound non-Jewish, the westerner , due to inferiority complex or perhaps to make the 'new' religion of christianity 'palatable' to westerners, have latinized jewish phonetics where ever they occur in the Bible, replacing "Y" with "J", and "W" with "V".

Yehuda changed to Judah
Yusuf changed to Joseph
Yunus changed to Jonah
Yeheshua changed to Joshua
Yehowa changed to Jehovah
Yehudi changed to Jewish

YHWH changed to JHVH

YHWH became Yahweh and JHVH became Jehovah! Jehovah Witnesses say that the Letters YHWH occur in the Hebrew Scriptures 6823 times, and it occurs with combination with the word "Elohim" 156 times in Genesis alone. This combination YHWH / ELOHIM has been consistently translated in the English Bible as "Lord God." Since the Jews did not articulate the word YHWH for centuries, and since the Chief Rabbis would not allow the unspeakable to be heard, they have forfeited the right to claim dogmatically how the word should sound. We have to seek the aid of the Arabic language to revive Hebrew, a language that had once died out. In every linguistic difficulty, recourse has to be made to the Arabic, a sister language, which has remained alive and viable.

Note the startling resemblance between the two languages; very often the same sounding words carry identical meaning in both:

HEBREW ARABIC ENGLISH

Shalom Salaam Peace

Yaum Yaum Day

Ikhud Ahad One

Elah Ilah God

Yahuwa Ya Huwa Oh he

YHWH, YaHuWa, Ya HuWa all means the very same thing; "Ya" is a vocative and an exclamatory particle in both Hebrew and Arabic, meaning Oh. Also notice the similarity of huwa, Huwa, and he in Hebrew, Arabic, and English. Together, they mean Oh He! So instead of YHWH ELOHIM, we now have:

Oh HE! ELOHIM. This is very close to Surah 112 in the Quran: "Say: He is Allah,"

The suffix "IM" of the word "ELOHIM" is a plural of respect in Hebrew. In Arabic and Hebrew, there are two types of plurals: one for numbers and the other for honor as in royal proclamations. Since the plural of honors is uncommon in the language of the European, he has confused these plurals to connote a plurality of God, hence his justification of the Doctrine of the Trinity.

El or Elah or Alah in Hebrew means God and this was His name in the northern kingdom of Israel when it separated into two kingdoms. EL also was known to be the God of Abraham. El is also the name of God that Jesus called upon on the cross "Eli", (Eli means my God). This means that El, Elah, Eloh, and ELOHIM are not distinctly different words. They all represent the single Arabic name Allah.

In the English Bible, "New and improved Edition," edited by Rev. C.I. Scofield, D.D., with his Bible Commentary in comment No. 1, the eight authors concur that:

"Elohim, (sometimes El or Elah), English form God, the first of the three primary names of Deity, is a uni-plural noun formed from EL = strength, or the strong one, and Allah,"

All the authors agreed that Allah is a name of God. However, in a later version with new authors, "The New Scofield Reference Bible." the name Allah was taken out. Western Christian scholars simply do not want any association with Allah, the God of Eastern Christians and Muslims.

There is no difficulty in understanding that in the languages of the world, every nation has given a distinctive name to God. Most of these names are attributive names, describing some aspect of God. But the proper name for God Almighty in the Semitic languages’ i.e. in the mother tongues of Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all) is Allah. The name Allah exists in the Arabic Bible. The name Allah came from the lips of Jesus. The name Allah exists in the western world in "Hallelujah." In Revelation 19:1, John saw a vision, in which he heard the angles in the heaven singing alleluia. This vision is the same as the Islamic tradition that the angels are praising Allah all the time.

coolUr arguments are mostly FALSE and half-truths at best. To start with, HALLELUJAH or HALLELUYAH has no ALAH in it. Even the Muslims agree God’s name is YAH or wot does YAH LATEEF mean? How about YAH RABI? Secondly the root Aramaic name of God is EL. All the forms of it like ELOAH, ELOHIM and co are just by the way. Islam recognize the name jubrieEL. Why was it not jubrieAL?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God is sovereign..He uses it all...good and evil alike to accomplish His Will. Even the temptation of Jesus Christ was used by God to accomplish His Will. Everything is according to His Will and plan. undecided

When you finally begin to get this, you realize the futility in most all of our struggles and worries. undecided

God does not use Satan to do...

God did not ask Satan to tempt Jesus...So that He can accomplish...

God and Satan are not a team.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
Read books Read history of how the Bible was stolen some part destroyed how Anglican church came to be read use ur google do research haba! Be enlightened and be free from some hock of God of man is a long stuff I can't type it down here for you so many change even the Sunday we worship was changed etc

Ignoramus
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
webshopNG:

God does not use Satan to do...
God did not ask Satan to tempt Jesus...So that He can accomplish...
God and Satan are not a team.
ok.. and God told you this where? undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by TuuleDave: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Jesuschristus:
Speaking in tongue is demonic, show me where Jesus did it.they will speak in new tongue mean new language, not the gibberish many people fake

undecided New language like English and Modern Chinese abi? grin Olodo ni e Ogbeni.

Have you met 1st Corinthians 14 yet?
I will help you. You seem to lazy to go check.

1Cor.14.2 - For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries.

The man who speaks in tongues ain't talking to you bro, you can't understand him. That's why it's gibberish to you. It isn't your responsibility to understand him.

He speaks to God!
Deep things, in fact.

If you're not lazy as I presumed, take your time to read through the entire chapter.

"Speaking in tongue is demonic" kee you there undecided
What would God and demons be discussing?

To your "new language" part;

Acts.2.4 - And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

What 'new language' did they possibly speak here? Latin? Greek or Hebrew that were already existing?

And what would the utterance that the Spirit gave mean? For Hebrew men (born and bred Hebrew) to be able to speak Hebrew?

Is your thinking not dwarflike bayi?

Like my friend mentioned, you need Jesus in your life grin grin
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Is he not the same preacher who said sin cannot take us to hell? Last year, he still dropped error messages as well, i saw it in this section. I never said he needs people to like him, none of my business if he doesn't, but I said some of his messages are wrong, he's human, liable to make mistakes, higher authorities should correct him.

Instead of being a nitpicker, why don't you open a church and teach the right thing? If one preaches error, you could do better by preaching the right thing. Or the only thing you can do is to censure others' conviction?!. Preach your conviction and let the Scripture be the judge. Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by BennyDGreat: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
hupernikao:

But he wasn't wrong.

You will need to address the very issue he raised. He never said don't praise God or sing hallelujah. Halleluyah itself means praise God. That wasn't the issue raised there.

The issue is, is Halleluyah a language from heaven or a human language.

The word hallelujah is an Hebrew word, human language, use by man in communication. Not just in the scriptures. It's an Hebrew word you will find in their contemporary and secular writing. It's just like an English man expressing himself and say "praise God". Singing Halleluyah is heavenly language is like saying the word origin or usage is from heaven. That won't be true and I am sure saying this in front of an Hebrew man will present the person as unintelligent.

You don't tell the owner of language what their language means. The Bible never called hallelujah heavenly language. Bible only use the word praise God, which the way the Hebrew writer could interpret it is Halleluyah and can mean any other thing in your own language.

Everything is just pure semantics.
His point may look valid but in my opinion doesn't add any real knowledge value to any believer because we can as well argue that all language originates from God.... who is resident in heaven....

The song isn't invalid. Let people sing based on their level of revelation of God.
There are more important issues to discuss in the body of Christ
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Chuckdee(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
I swear
gasparpisciotta:
Pastors making Christianity more unattractive by the day.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Keep your opinion to yourself. I never condemned him, rather I asked why those in higher authority do not correct him. I am not a nipicker, but i can remember that he has made some erroneous statements severally in the past, and that's what caught my attention. You can go ahead and open a church, I guess that's what most of you are good at.
SOLMICHAEL:

Instead of being a nitpicker, why don't you open a church and teach the right thing? If one preaches error, you could do better by preaching the right thing. Or the only thing you can do is to censure others' conviction?!. Preach your conviction and let the Scripture be the judge. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
BennyDGreat:

The song isn't invalid. Let people sing based on their level of revelation of God.
There are more important issues to discuss in the body of Christ
I disagree!
Ofcourse Hallelujah is most definitely not a heavenly language as it is clearly of the Hebrew tongue. And yes, this man is wrong in proclaiming that Speaking in tongue is heavenly, but still, it is equally wrong to say that one should let people sing based on their level of Revelation of God. That is like saying it is ok to let babies play around with dogpoop. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by mocesy: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
HALLELUYAH is a hebrew word means "PRAISE YAH"
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by uncleteeh(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Exactly. They've turned it to joke. Immediately a person mounts the altar these days, they start to speak in tongue.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wow.. so where did Jesus Christ specify that these teachings were only for the 12 and not for His other followers? undecided

Where did Jesus Christ teach that His apostles were to have spiritual sons of their own? I mean when Jesus Christ declared that none of them set themselves up as Teachers or Rabbis or Authorities over the others- Matthew 23 vs 6-10 and Matthew 20 vs 24-28 , was Jesus Christ only to the 12 and not His other followers too? undecided

It's obvious to me that Paul sinned against God when he supposedly declared himself a spiritual Father other others who belonged in Jesus Christ's flock.
But you are instead asserting that because paul claimed he had spiritual Sons then Paul could not have sinned and I ask why you chose to resolve this in that way. undecided? undecided
coolIU truly don know wot u are saying. Apostle Peter was the spiritual father of Mark, or was he wrong also? Jesus in His final charge to His disciples in Matt 28:19 told them to GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS. Literally He was telling them to go and have FOLLOWERS. As they were his followers, they too were now ready to have followers. Or spiritual sons, who will be lectured into the faith in Jesus. Anyone u teach, u are a master to such one. The Apostles had only Jesus as their master and they were to be masters to others
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
Read books Read history of how the Bible was stolen some part destroyed how Anglican church came to be read use ur google do research haba! Be enlightened and be free from some hock of God of man is a long stuff I can't type it down here for you so many change even the Sunday we worship was changed etc
The bible was never changed man. What history are u reading? People tried to destroy the bible, but because God wants his knowledge to be preserved and reach even this our generation, they never succeeded.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by donnie(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's not thier fault. All that The teach was taught them by thier white slavemasters.

When an Israelite doesn't know who the true people of the book are and leads the people in worshipped a white idol as God, what do you expect.

HalleluYAH means praise be to YAH in ancient Hebrew. YAH is the Creator's name (Psalm 68:4).
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Keep your opinion to yourself. I never condemned him, rather I asked why those in higher authority do not correct him. I am not a nipicker, but i can remember that he has made some erroneous statements severally in the past, and that's what caught my attention. You can go ahead and open a church, I guess that's what most of you are good at.

You don't condemn him but you're condemning his statements? Lols. Do you know what your issue is? You're too categorical on what you don't totally understand. You keep on saying he's making erroneous statements. Who sets the standard you're comparing his statements to? This same Bible or your own biased perspective?!
I'll advise you again, if Church is too big for you, preach the Gospel, make disciples, and teach them what is right. That is at least better compared to finding who is "making some erroneous statements" and "higher authorities that will correct him".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Krismas:
coolIU truly don know wot u are saying. Apostle Peter was the spiritual father of Mark, or was he wrong also? Jesus in His final charge to His disciples in Matt 28:19 told them to GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS. Literally He was telling them to go and have FOLLOWERS. As they were his followers, they too were now ready to have followers. Or spiritual sons, who will be lectured into the faith in Jesus. Anyone u teach, u are a master to such one. The Apostles had only Jesus as their master and they were to be masters to others
Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God declared that no one among His followers is to set themselves up as spiritual fathers over anyone who belongs to His flock, the Kingdom of God - Matthew 23 vs 6 - 10. . If you declare Peter a spiritual Father over Mark, what you are saying is Jesus Christ was mistaken. Is this so? undecided

Jesus Christ sent His followers out into the world, not to making disciples for themselves since He had previously warned them against the in Matthew 23 vs 6 - 10, but instead to make disciples of Jesus Christ, preaching to them the very same Gospel which He had spent over 3 years teaching to them. undecided

Those of you who claim to have spiritual fathers do so against God who is the one and only Father to each and everyone who belongs to Him and since you cannot serve two masters, you also cannot have two fathers...for either God alone is your father or the one you claim is Father and master over you. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Praxis758: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
FLYFIRE:
ABEL IS A FALSE PROPHET WHO CAME FROM AN EXTREME TO ANOTHER EXTREME. He admitted to sweet-mouthing people with money/prosperity teachings & that he could take money from a rock. Apparently that admission is just for people to `see how godly & upright` his has become by turning away from such messages to endear people to himself. Now he is in the second stage of his ministry...LEADING THE GUILLIBLE ASTRAY.

Alleluia IS A BIBLE LANGUAGE

REV 19: 1
REV 19: 3
REV 19: 4
REV 19: 6

God bless you for this insight.

Most people do not know that Abel Damina is trying to brand a model form of Christianity and trying hard to champion the brand.

We've had:

1. protestants, through Martin Luther
2. Evangelicals, through the Wesleyan brothers
3. Pentecostals through William Seymour
4. And Words of faith through Kenneth Haggin.

All the aforementioned streams were birthed through great revivals that shook their times. Their respective births were evidential that the dwindling fire and knowledge of God needed to be reignited.

Hiatorically and chronologically, none of those four streams had heretic background but purely on the immutable foundation of sound doctrine.

No one can forget the great revival birthed by the Wesleyan brothers (Methodists), the reformation birthed by Martin Luther and the manifestation of gifts birthed by William Seymour (Pentecostals)

Abel Damina is cunningly trying to birth a new stream through his teaching and he's branding it Righteousness Invasion Of Truth (RIOT). It is only baby believer that will fall for his heretic teachings.

Abel Damina belongs to the class of heretic teachers that Jesus called Doctrine of Nicolatians. How would a sand teacher say that Sin cannot take someone to hell.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Oscarunboard: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nigeria pastor
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Praxis758:

God bless you for this insight.

Most people do not know that Abel Damina is trying to brand a model form of Christianity and trying hard to champion the brand.

We've had:

1. protestants, through Martin Luther
2. Evangelicals, through the Wesleyan brothers
3. Pentecostals through William Seymour
4. And Words of faith through Kenneth Haggin.

All the aforementioned streams were birthed through great revivals that shook their times. Their respective births were evidential that the dwindling fire and knowledge of God needed to be reignited.

Hiatorically and chronologically, none of those four streams had heretic background but purely on the immutable foundation of sound doctrine.

No one can forget the great revival birthed by the Wesleyan brothers (Methodists), the reformation birthed by Martin Luther and the manifestation of gifts birthed by William Seymour (Pentecostals)

Abel Damina is cunningly trying to birth a new stream through his teaching and he's branding it Righteousness Invasion Of Truth (RIOT). It is only baby believer that will fall for his heretic teachings.

Abel Damina belongs to the class of heretic teachers that Jesus called Doctrine of Nicolatians. How would a sand teacher say that Sin cannot take someone to hell.
Where did Jesus Christ say so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.