Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (47764 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Celense(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
HBB1:
You are handsome, so what?

Something you had nothing to do with.
Throw of dice, a game of chance.

Why not do something meaningful with your life?

Be the best you can and stop the infantile pettiness.

Besides a man has no business celebrating his looks.

A man, a real man understands that bearing responsibility and being able to take care of his own is the true test of masculinity.

P.S: I am good looking by the way, so it's not a test of sour grapes.

In our today's society, been a man is by his financial status.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13:
Am thankful for your comments
am happy this post got to FP
my ribs hurt while going through all comments cheesy cheesy cheesy

Live by a code. That's it.

Women never love boy! this advice is worth a zillion dollar boy. keep this law very close to your heart. boys/men will only be a set of options on their LIST which is always a means to an end.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
Una fine and una dey complain. Us way ugly fah? embarassed
Bro!!!! they ain't finer than you. they're just hyping themselves
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by KingDash: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
Go n make money....good look isn't enough
it isn't but it's better that having an ugly face.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by KingDash: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kelvo145:
So people like us wer no handsome mak we dey cry � now abi
why your head be like prick
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by RioCarputo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
the ugly girls will be giving us more attention and be respecting us ...... they are so free with us...

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Megatron77:
Bro!!!! they ain't finer than you. they're just hyping themselves
chai....! But the thread weak me ooo cry
We way dey look for girls way go dey follow us around,we never see them.
Na them way see, them dey complain. cry
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Mechejy: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who are handsome?these boys that wear ear ring with American powders all the yime
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
chai....! But the thread weak me ooo cry
We way dey look for girls way go dey follow us around,we never see them.
Na them way see, them dey complain. cry
dey're only exaggerating, ppl way fine no the talk

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Megatron77:
dey're only exaggerating, ppl way fine no the talk
na true ooo smiley
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Dueprince: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
me that have mango head, long face, long head, trumpet nose and big forehead with pimples how can you imagine how we feel in our own world when i clearly knows everybody opinion towards my look is always the same.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by brunxy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
All this children and there wahala...oga na u dey the dp......if yes what are u smoking??

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by VanBommel(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
rosalieene:
Ya'll claiming to be handsome, post your picture let's see.
Lightening is waiting to fire one ugly efulefu who is claiming to be fine cheesy grin

**modified ***
OP if you're the one on your DP, then its disappointing.
Like WTF!
Who is giving you such hope of being handsome? No offense.
sharrap there angry angry
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Marshalees10(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
We fine sha....
Girls be crushing on d dude

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by sharpwriter(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
November24:

If that's you on your profile,then you are very mad

Lol.... Baby, no curse am o
.. He don upgrade the pics. Check again grin grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by sharpwriter(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Op don sharpaly withdrew him real picture from his profile grin grin grin

The new bolded picture sef no pass for excellent. I go rate rate am C grade (60-65) category. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Aurelius1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Laugh wan kill me! If really you are the one in the picture in your profile then I can boldly say that I am way more handsome than you coupled with my 6ft 2 inch frame. Don't be deceived @op you are not handsome.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Lostchild(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13

Being handsome doesn't have any disadvantage in your teenage years

1. You are not truly handsome until you reach 30 to 35 years. If @ 35 your still good looking, then you are handsome

2. When you get to 30 / 35, no Nigeria women will see you as handsome when you are poor, I will advice you to remove your eyes from your looks, humble yourself, work hard and makes money

When you have money, then you are truly handsome
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
anthonyuncle:
for your mind naw,

you dey handsome?
Hahahahaha bad boy
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Handsome OP,
I want to believe you are not the one in your DP grin

Lmfao grin grin... Na na.. That can't be OP...

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
rosalieene:
Ya'll claiming to be handsome, post your picture let's see.
Lightening is waiting to fire one ugly efulefu who is claiming to be fine cheesy grin

**modified ***
OP if you're the one on your DP, then its disappointing.
Like WTF!
Who is giving you such hope of being handsome? No offense.
Haha
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by rickyboss333: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Barbsamiin:
The worst part of it is that, The short and ugliest girls will always be crushing on you.
So sad mehn.
And am here thinking it's just me
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
HenryDion:
If op is handsome, that means I'm Prince Charming cheesy
Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by rosalieene(f): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
sharpwriter:

rosalieene

Hahaha... As in ehn...I was actually expecting to see a young Will Smith or Chris Tucker kind of guy...

But Alas my guy for dp looks like new jambite wey jus escape the rigorous public secondary school life of Eleyo High School cheesy grin

I fine pass you, but I see reality. Shame, oppression, snubbing and financial fear are real in the real world. As some dey say, hustle and be comfortable. No let women deceive you o.
Hahahaha, You have just finished the young poor lad grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
November24:

If that's you on your profile,then you are very mad
Hahhahahhahhahahhhahha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by rosalieene(f): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
pepemendy:
you’re not fine either
E pain this one specially.

Sorry I am not the reason for your ugliness.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Hassanmaye(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
sharpwriter:

rosalieene

Hahaha... As in ehn...I was actually expecting to see a young Will Smith or Chris Tucker kind of guy...

But Alas my guy for dp looks like new jambite wey jus escape the rigorous public secondary school life of Eleyo High School cheesy grin

Wizzy13 you better start focusing early on manly achievements because those girls you think loves you (including church sisters) will ditch you when you can't fulfill manly responsibilities (you know what I mean).

I fine pass you, but I see reality. Shame, oppression, snubbing and financial fear are real in the real world. As some dey say, hustle and be comfortable. No let women deceive you o.
grin angry grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Darkmode64: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13:

girls i dont like crush on me but the one i love plays with my heart
Irony of life.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Darkmode64: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pernotti:

Lool, so true and you end up dating some out of pity or because of that big ass..
I swear. Been there!
We just weren't mentally compatible. But her ass na die. Chose to walk away over ass.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by akposking(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
donsheddy1:
Big lie. Ugly did the choosing. Don't disrespect your master like that. grin
I read this falling on the floor laughing. Guy take am easy with this guy na.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by CoolJulian: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
LOL... @ people declaring themselves handsome. Hope they do know what they're talking about.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nexton2468: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin
OhMyGodWtf:

Lmaooooooo... Broo. You're fcking genius. So true .. grin short and ugly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.