Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (125192 Views)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by streetvips(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
THE MOMENT A LADY DISCOVERED THAT HER HUSBAND JOYSTICK IS TOO SMALL AFTER MARRIAGE

KINDLY HELP MY YOUTUBE TO GROW BY SUBSCRIBING

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54vvKpvz_IA
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by grandstar(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
This looks like a comedy skit and not a real life drama.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by onyenatruchi: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yoruba women sha lipsrsealed nawa to Yoruba women lipsrsealed
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Jesubaby: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
That kind thing!!! Abeg let me come and be going
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Pavillon: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lets wait till tomorrow morning before we start commenting.
I'm having a feeling it's a skit.

People can go any extent for skit now o embarassed tongue
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Pavillon: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
grandstar:
This looks like a comedy skit and not a real life drama.
Exactly...
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mr man, why do you want to throwaway your marriage because of little rain? it rains everywhere.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abegi, it rains everywhere cool
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by africandollar: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
My nigga! grin
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by CSTRR: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by biyams(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
OK...now they'd say the future is female
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Komu1048(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
daddytime:
Dem no even sabi act sef....Dem need more acting lessons

But come oh....

Why our yoruba people dey always quick to open mouth dey shout "ah, ah, ah"

Not funny at all

Same way igbos shout ewo, hausa shout Lahila/Haba

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by einsteine(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
For 2021, na mumu dey marry

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Coldie(m): 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
The groom na man
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by CSTRR: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
BuddhaPalm:
Looks staged.
Maybe.

But yoruba guys dey do am steady.
Those guys no get Joy. No boundaries.

Especially of the wife is yoruba too and you are all friends.
Dem go dey fucckkk am for back, you no go know.

Speaking from someone's experience.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Nathaniel111(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
daddytime:
Dem no even sabi act sef....Dem need more acting lessons

But come oh....

Why our yoruba people dey always quick to open mouth dey shout "ah, ah, ah"

Not funny at all
k

Me too wonder why IGBO pipu dey quick open mouth shout Chai Chai... mostly the women
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Komu1048(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Adebowalay:
it happened in front of me...i was there live!!!!!

Show me the pics u took or anyone took there. If not I’m not believing

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by confydoedowaye(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
You are already armed with information that your wife sleeps with your best man, why go ahead to plan the wedding, you spend more and waste other people's time. You also embarrass yourself, your guest, and your family in public. You have just became a semi divorcee. What a decision? Acted I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Sincinnati: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
What manner of fuckery is this?

Who post this dumb act for Nairaland?
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by PAtoGCFR2034: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Joromi1:
Igbo girls are like that.

Another mad dog on the loose. The guy is clearly yoruba. Ode
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by CSTRR: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Imagine how so called couples are disgracing themselves outside without any atom of shame. This is how they infect people with HIV/Aids, spreading diseases everywhere in the name of love.

Wasted Generation embarassed embarassed
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by UbongJamesAkpan(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
no be juju be that
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Champagnegold: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Marry fire, what exactly is their uses, so just get a child forget most of this rubbishhhhhh if by chance you see better one then you can maybe marry her... Nonsense start when women want to do what men can do as rights. That's why you see double dating. I dare you in as much as some guys are stupid too in relationship I can say almost all women are best liars double to poly dating then she only face/accept reality when age beckon or lust into money, those that claim love are obssesers like stalkers. Majorly they normally look Hypocritic in relationship n depressed to get sympathy. How could you love A and be collecting materials from B. even C, D E. Very confuse people most times..that's why they're victims of circumstances at times

I know many may dislike this is the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by omoyankee3(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2021
ehn let the bride marry the best man na. Simple
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2021
FOOLS SAYS IN THEIR HEARTS "I CAN TRUST A WOMAN"
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by merit4: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2021
The guy is wicked, if not he could have ended the relationship before the wedding day. He is very temperamental and am very sure he won't spend a dime on the wedding. The guy brought a disgrace upon his own family too now, cos his parents friends and family would witness the scenerio traveling down to get them disappointed.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Alvino1(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2021
This thing be like acting sha...
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Kingisibor: 12:15am On Jul 17, 2021
That's very good of the groom....
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by HRMK: 12:18am On Jul 17, 2021
no sensible man wuld ever forgive such a lady!she wont stop cheating the man!!
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Nature8(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Sergioaguero:
Groom disgraced bride and his best man for sleeping with his fianceé. He didn't expose them earlier on, but decided to disgrace them on the wedding day.

He eventually calld off the wedding with people begging him and fianceé crying and rolling on the floor.

Did the groom do the right thing?
On my opinion he should have forgiven her as no one is perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQmRHqDH1pw

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Femeto: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Na film.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.