Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (125194 Views)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Obason22(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Perfect
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by OLULAW: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2021
How many people actually fell for this drama?
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by NovusHomo(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Sergioaguero:
Groom disgraced bride and his best man for sleeping with his fianceé. He didn't expose them earlier on, but decided to disgrace them on the wedding day.

He eventually calld off the wedding with people begging him and fianceé crying and rolling on the floor.

Did the groom do the right thing?
On my opinion he should have forgiven her as no one is perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQmRHqDH1pw

ANIMALS, ALL. grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by bepositive11: 12:47am On Jul 17, 2021
donmixc:
foolish guy, as if he never cheat/still cheating

You can't generalize. Maybe he was very hurt because he stays faithful

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2021
seems fake to me. no imagination. dem borrowed from the ending of Sharon Stone part 1.

Sharon Stone part 1- Nollywood Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjGCxh5spQU
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Lifecanbeamazin: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2021
Poor acting ! The groomsmen didn't allow the groom to finish talking before saying "ha".

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by rosalieene(f): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Na wa o
Is this a movie?

This is just another opportunity to tarnish the image of the female gender here.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by kay29000(m): 1:20am On Jul 17, 2021
donmixc:
foolish guy, as if he never cheat/still cheating

No one is perfect, but how can the girl be sleeping with the guy's best friend. It is clear she will continue if he goes ahead to marry her.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Hubofgist(f): 1:34am On Jul 17, 2021
This story don cast since na

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by pacespot(m): 2:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Marriage these days na scam considering the potential costs and benefits. Someone that will not even look your side if you are poor that you say you want to glamourize meeting the person with a wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 17, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Well deserved.

That guy deserves a bottle of beer and Nkwobi.

With a Grammy award and Nobel revenge prize.

He deserves a BALLON D 'OR.
MEN must wake up.
They have given so much power to these Ladies who now abuse these privileges.
We must start treating these LADIES in the Language they will understand.
Please how do I locate this GUY.
He deserves a BILLY GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by notoriousbabe: 3:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Stale news! It happened in 1852
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Correcton(m): 3:47am On Jul 17, 2021
Welding gown is for sale
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 17, 2021
orohbiro:
Haba this is too much na d man his very stupid can he swear he had not cheated too

The man is very wise. The bride is the one that is stupid

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by ComeToJesus: 3:55am On Jul 17, 2021
This one na skit na. All the elements of stage work dey there.

Everything happened in a flash. Good time management. They are conscious of the megabyte. grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by redirect(m): 4:07am On Jul 17, 2021
It good for her[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Canberra55: 4:08am On Jul 17, 2021
StPete:

This was what I posted some weeks ago and will always hold true till eternity. I once had a photographer friend who was the official wedding photographer and fvcked the bride during her wedding (right after church) and also fvcked her when he went to deliver the pictures
you need to stop having evil friends

2 Likes

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by doneback04: 4:32am On Jul 17, 2021
Old news
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by ceaser: 5:13am On Jul 17, 2021
I've seen this video since like 2 months ths ago. And this nonsense is getting annoying cos it is all for clout chasing.

The video to me isn't real but all this short videos by gboys.

And to those who think because they saw one or two old folks coming out of their cars in the video then the video must be real, well it's not. Those two oldies were not even part of any procession. They were only two concerned folks, who have lived together to old age, and who as expected thought they could give some peaceful intervention. I bet they wouldn't even have an inkling that it is all a prank.

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by revolt(m): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Fake

2 Likes

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by orikoku: 5:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Oga ooo is all I can say.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by ronyman(m): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Reading your post gave me smiles walai.
SARSCoV2:
Well deserved.

That guy deserves a bottle of beer and Nkwobi.

With a Grammy award and Nobel revenge prize.

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by ronyman(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2021
If na me, I for talk am for church.. Waka comot.
Bola146:
The guy did the right thing, good for the girl! Shameless thing! Why not marry the the best man instead of the groom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed A big lesson to some ladies and men too. Why going back to your dirty when you know you want to settle down undecided undecided you can't eat your cake and still have it, no!
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by AngelDo: 5:44am On Jul 17, 2021
Please what does people want in this life shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Uncletony(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2021
Ofenmanu people self... Aah aah, like who wan cum! Fear them.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by hush15: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2021
Splendoor:
the groom sef be like bad guy.. I don't know if he did the right thing but for me it's not right.. he disgrace himself and the bride.....

I won't lie, na something wey me fit do o. Won't it be a bigger disgrace when I get to know am not the father of the child she claims to be mine....

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by zedegit: 6:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Women are good in covering their tracks and with the way the shape of the chief bridemaid mouth formed in that picture I think we found our snitch.

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by DKM123: 6:02am On Jul 17, 2021
You have to have a really low IQ not to see that this is fake.
No wonder you people believed a man like Buhari was your messiah. You can believe anything. Olodos.

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by staphcures: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Kaybae:
shameless fool, why on Earth will you be cheating with your fiancee's friend. Some people generally Men or women don't have iota of shame at all.
Having Shame is a Gift ...Quite Unfortunate
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Sergioaguero:
Groom disgraced bride and his best man for sleeping with his fianceé. He didn't expose them earlier on, but decided to disgrace them on the wedding day.

He eventually calld off the wedding with people begging him and fianceé crying and rolling on the floor.

Did the groom do the right thing?
On my opinion he should have forgiven her as no one is perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQmRHqDH1pw
Let the her marry the best man na. And leave the man alone.

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by sylve11: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2021
crackhouse:
Useless people. They can't even act something to look real.

Hmmmm cool
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by oliviacute(f): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2021
looks fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.