Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (125746 Views)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by donhils: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2021
On this day, wahala be like wetin again?
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2021
IsellTutleneck0:

I first post pics,them remove am and ban me,this is my new account,pls check my profile picture for pics and my contact,thank u
Okay
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by olaayodele(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2021
[q uote author=Sergioaguero post=103685655]Groom disgraced bride and his best man for sleeping with his fianceé. He didn't expose them earlier on, but decided to disgrace them on the wedding day.

He eventually calld off the wedding with people begging him and fianceé crying and rolling on the floor.

Did the groom do the right thing?
On my opinion he should have forgiven her as no one is perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQmRHqDH1pw
[/quote]

They acted the drama as if it was real. These are talented actors
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by J2381: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2021
What a shame. All for how many minute of pleasure.

Well on the bright side, the best man should marry her, since he's been fvcking her on the go. Afterall, there's no problem without a solution.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Reeberry: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
AfroKnight:
Why always best man? Why can’t you choose one nigga nobody knows. Why would you choose to fûck the best friend of your boyfriend? This is sheer wickedness on the part of young women.

She deserves all the heartbreak in the world.
Be it she fūck any other person, doesn't stop her from being a bïtch.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by aypingin: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2021
CruseMaster1:
Hmm it's well

TurtleNeck Available for sales

Payment on delivery within Lagos

I hope is sweet and palatable
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by obaytoto1: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Sergioaguero:
Groom disgraced bride and his best man for sleeping with his fianceé. He didn't expose them earlier on, but decided to disgrace them on the wedding day.

He eventually calld off the wedding with people begging him and fianceé crying and rolling on the floor.

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by GABRIEL6036: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2021
This story is long now, I can't even say years it happen but happen reality. I was behind the camera as anonymous cos I don't want my village people to wish me same. grin grin
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by deebrownneymar: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2021
They are even bad actors
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Juliearth(f): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2021
Sergioaguero:
Groom disgraced bride and his best man for sleeping with his fianceé. He didn't expose them earlier on, but decided to disgrace them on the wedding day.

I strongly believe that this is a stunt.

1. Of all the places to break up. Why does it have to be on the road and not in the church for instance?

2. Why would the best man dress better than the groom.

3. The silence that came prior and during the groom's exposé says it all. Looks planned.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by AfroKnight: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Reeberry:
Be it she fūck any other person, doesn't stop her from being a bïtch.

That’s right. But even if she wants to do that, not the best man please! That’s heartless
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Oai007(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2021
Sergioaguero:

How do I believe this I have witnessed something like this name stage play. On my wedding day I go do something like this

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by nkemchineke: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2021
crackhouse:
Useless people. They can't even act something to look real.
shut up. It’s real and it happened.
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by sisisioge: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2021
Egbami o.....why is she begging? Did she want him to go ahead with the marriage after having caught her with the bestman ? Anyways, how about the bride and the best man continue with the wedding? There shall be no wastage in the land biko. Whew!

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Adebowalay(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
Komu1048:

Show me the pics u took or anyone took there. If not I’m not believing
hahahaha...yeye guy...
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Adebowalay(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2021
torqque7:

When e happen?and how the matter take end abeg?una no beat the bestman for there?
the guy miss...
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Iyasaburi: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Bola146:
The guy did the right thing, good for the girl! Shameless thing! Why not marry the the best man instead of the groom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed A big lesson to some ladies and men too. Why going back to your dirty when you know you want to settle down undecided undecided you can't eat your cake and still have it, no!

The worst is, the thing would have continued after the wedding and the groom by then will have become a complete FEDERAL MUGU

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by smartNerd: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2021
I KNEW IT WILL COME TO THIS
this stunt is a comedy skit that happenedin AGO IWOYE and they are all my friends. They are upcoming comedians
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2021
post=103685681:
We first wan talk say na dem normal Instagram clout chasing, all for the grams thingy,
but watching the video and seeing all the old men and women coming down from the cars on the way to the wedding, wondering what the heck is going on and with all the cars convoy for the wedding cars ,
Seems this is real!

We will find out the couple involved soon, to confirm the authenticity of the video.

AUZUBILLAH!! shocked shocked shocked

Modify after 48 hours research : this one is actually true!
Oh Boy! shocked

PARTY SCATTER!!

True that!

lol, it's a stunt pulled my some OOU students in Ago iwoye. They are upcoming comedians, how did I know? They are my friends and I was at the back stage. I can give you thier Instagram handle if you want
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by smartNerd: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by smartNerd: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Noblewealth(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2021
It very disheartening, but love what the guy did.. Trust nobody even yourself..
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by zudozz: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2021
But I think say this thing don happen since?

Abi another one happen again?
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by KensonAbule(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Very good decision
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Ebymyk(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2021
Mad World.... this generation has really lost her way...
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by temitope27(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Well deserved.

That guy deserves a bottle of beer and Nkwobi.

With a Grammy award and Nobel revenge prize.

u sef deserve an accolade grin
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Qualer: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bola146:
The guy did the right thing, good for the girl! Shameless thing! Why not marry the the best man instead of the groom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed A big lesson to some ladies and men too. Why going back to your dirty when you know you want to settle down undecided undecided you can't eat your cake and still have it, no!

is the future still female laidis?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Jamesz12: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
This clip was stage o, I have it on my phone since 4months ago.
Na cruise o
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Iwalewa101: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sergioaguero:

Thank God, God saved His dark F**k ass.He for dey raised bastardized as children
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
post=103685704:
UNBELIEVABLE shocked shocked shocked

Stop that biko,
Don't bring that to this interesting thread na God we take beg u.
Men and women in every tribe and country all over the world cheat, never peculiar to a region.
Say no to THAT!
Amen......?

@topic,
UNBELIEVABLE shocked shocked shocked
watch the video, you will hear shina ejoor!!! That one nah Igbo?
Re: Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding by BlueAir: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Enemies are hommies. Respect to that guy for breaking the Calabash on that sham-ful day kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.