Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship (2032 Views)

A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened / Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Fortez: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Break up with her immediately before she breaks the bank you will go broke in no time coz you will be spending on thrash and you will gain nothing . A lucky broke guy will hang her legs to the moon while she moan
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by bigpicture001: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2021
Just flees from her now...except you dont wabt to date with your heart...she will definitely dump you...whether you are nice or not...

You can never date a lady in peace without sex..only sex calms their stupidity.....nomata how nice you try to be she will DUMP you.....

She will not say it cuz of sex,will be for one stupid reason or the other... Know it that tge decision will be very easy for her to make
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by Abiodun014: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chaiii make guys stop this love shit and make money your mrs no sex relationship Dey spread leg for another Rich nigga take it or leave it
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by KingDash: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Women = Devil, God = Men
Re: HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship by debbydams(f): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Benprince25:
Put spanish fly in her drink...
Nd thank me later
yeye undecidedand u think that will work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm On The Verge Of Committing Suicide. / What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake / From Babysitting To Marrying Lady After 24 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.