Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Another Marriage About To Crash. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Marriage About To Crash. (65880 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Take A Child(ren) Along With Her To Another Marriage / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by StreetFight: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2021
I grew up with my grandmother. My tongue is very bad just Luke my grandmother's own, it can pierce people's heart. Whenever my wife wants to start throwing her tongue about as if she created me, I remind her that I will break her down with my tongue just as I have done in he past. So, I do not have any reason to hit my wide, my tongue will do the work.

Women curse and abuse men everyday, yet they expect the man to be calm and quite. Well, action and reaction are equal and opposite. Women are originator of domestic violence.

7 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by TWLifestyle: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2021
"Lastly men please avoid women raised by single mother they come with venom and naturally demage psychological...they will take revenge on you for their father's sins."
U sound like the typical misogynist who would blame single mothers and women -but keep quiet about deadbeat fathers and men generally ! should we also avoid boys raised by single mothers ? Anyways , you shouldn't have to put up with abuse from anyone - you should seek divorce as you said - nobody should have to put up with any abuse from wife/husband cos of marriage .

8 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Lawalemi(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Tey and work things out. Every man with his cross. The next lady might be worse.
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by anselm791(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2021
Unless in the case of the death of your partner, if you’re a single parent, you’re a major part of the problem in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Emma1Oj(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2021
chatinent:
Oga,

Inasmuch as I understand some women are very annoying, I must remind you the only ground that's christian for divorce: adultery.

If she's not committed one, you need to work things out.

I have once being in a situation when a girl hit me first repeatedly and still ran telling people I attack and beat her.

BTW, didn't you notice this while courting?
Bishop omini knowest.. What did the bible said about any part of your body trying to prevent you entering the kingdom of God... In case you don't know sir, The bible said "Cut it off" any little tin that requires human intelligence to solve u pple will be shouting scriptures..

3 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by 2special(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

[/b]Lastly men please avoid women raised by single mother they come with venom and naturally demage psychological...they will take revenge on you for there father sins.[b]
Deep, straight from the street
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by joyandfaith: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Candidlady:

This verse killed me with laugh...

Very true
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by tobeymichael16(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Emotional, verbal, physical and any sort of abuse shouldn't be condoned.

3 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by pfadom: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2021
chatinent:
Oga,

Inasmuch as I understand some women are very annoying, I must remind you the only ground that's christian for divorce: adultery.

I have once being in a situation when a girl hit me first repeatedly and still ran telling people I attack and beat her.

Do not talk or write based on an assumption that we all share same religious belief. Many spouses have been dissolved by the toxicity of their partners who have not been caught in the act of adultery.

If you know you're dying gradually, don't wait until you're dead either physically or mentally, please look for the exit door before you kill or are killed.

1 Like

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by joyandfaith: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

[/b]Lastly men please avoid women raised by single mother they come with venom and naturally demage psychological...they will take revenge on you for there father sins.[b]
People from dysfunctional homes tend to become bad spouses.

1 Like

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Best you can do now, give her some space. Go some place else. If you have passport, go to a neighborhood country if u can work remotely. You do not need someone who would give you problems, you need peace. You need good thinking, and good aura of a sound mind and above all, you need money. Beating her makes you weak. She'd get used to it. But shame and disgrace is a lifetime injury, it can never heal, and I'm sure she won't want to be laughed at by her peers that she cannot keep her home.

Women are known to behave rudely, and they are wired not to know anything most times. my own siblings at home Even fought me the day I came back from a small travel I did, I bought things for them, they never said thank you, until today! Extent they call me names. I still put food on the table, take care of their children's fees... She be woman, and I have 2 of them like that. But e good, them go think all men be like me, time will tell...
Just leave them, and do not complain. Allow her to reason out things. If she has conscience, she will think back. If she does not, no problems, make she day. Think am well sha

3 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2021
anselm791:
Unless in the case of the death of your partner, if you’re a single parent, you’re a major part of the problem in the world.

Wow. Why do you say that.
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by StreetFight: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2021
chatinent:
Oga,

Please on what ground can a Christian beat his wife to comma?

Also, on what ground can a Christian abuse and curse her husband?

Now, go over your post and do a self assessment, do you think you are mentally stable ?

4 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Fiscus105(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=103759207]Oga,

Oga,
Go and read 1 Corinthians 7:13-15
Divorce can come as a result of
unbelieving

And unbelieving consist abuse, (physical and emotional), addition (drug or drunkenness), financial mismanagement and threat to life, abandoning one faith etc
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Kobicove(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Violence in marriage should not be tolerated under whatever guise angry

2 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by joyandfaith: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Bishop omini knowest.. What did the bible said about any part of your body trying to prevent you entering the kingdom of God... In case you don't know sir, The bible said "Cut it off" any little tin that requires human intelligence to solve u pple will be shouting scriptures..
Separation is different from divorce.

1 Like

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Xscape1993:
Our society is not fair to men when it comes to domestic violence.
..... understatement.....NATURE ISN'T FAIR TO MEN

1 Like

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by akpunda86: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Romanoff:
I recently attended a marriage seminar that made me understand why some people react the way they do in times of conflict.

The Rhino and Hedgehog scenario and qualities were compared.

A woman can react like a Rhino while a man like a hedgehog, a man can react like a Rhino and the woman a hedgehog or both can be Rhinos or hedgehogs.

It's good to understand how your partner reacts to situations so you can talk things through in a saner manner, as long as there is no physical abuse.

In all, you both should go for counselling, you are obviously the Hedgehog of the marriage and she a Rhino.

I know verbal and emotional abuse is as bad as physical abuse but once you take divorce out of the table, you'd be able to find other ways to resolve you're conflicts. You both need counselling and you need to express how you both feel in your counselling sessions.

All the best.

Counselling by who anoda counsellor that marriage is bed of roses.worst mistake we all make is we marry outside the school.if you can't get a good wife when in school for 4/6 years bros forget.
Do you know how many couples that cheat.many ladies marry for name sake.Guy forget counsellor.
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2021
Divorce her and get your sanity back. Marriage is highly overrated in this country. I'm even considering doing same.

4 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Hathor5(f): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Pecoleee345:
Why does the society see men hitting women as bad thing but women cursing and abusive as normal.

A woman who curses and abuses you will still have the nerve to ask you for money.

Am not a perfect man..... I have my flaws but I am careful with words because I know what bad words can do to people.

Should a man be forced to stay with a woman who curses, abuses and threatens to get him arrested if he touch her despite you have never lay a finger on her in 3yrs of marriage.

People are telling me she is doing it due to anger that she doesn't mean it......am told to avoid making her angry and is that possible.
She gets me angry most times but I just leave the house and go cool off...
I have tried to teach her the act of keeping quiet in moment of anger but she never learns

She is permitted to rain curses and abuses on me because she is a woman and am expected not to react because that's how most women behave.

At this junction have made up my mind to divorce her.....I never wished for this but I can't take this ...... many people see this character of most women as normal (am told there power is in the mouth) but I can't.

Lastly men please avoid women raised by single mother they come with venom and naturally demage psychological...they will take revenge on you for their father's sins.

Tell us more about these your flaws.
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by ictplotter(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2021
chatinent:
Oga,

There is nothing like Christian marriage, it white marriage or colonial master's marriage. Where in bible clearly stated a condition a man can divorce his wife only on the ground of adultery? Marriage should be a home of security between two partners. But if any of the party feel insecure in the marriage and all avenue to make peace collapses. Then there is no option than both parties divorce.
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Pecoleee345:
Why does the society see men hitting women as bad thing but women cursing and abusive as normal.

A woman who curses and abuses you will still have the nerve to ask you for money.

Am not a perfect man..... I have my flaws but I am careful with words because I know what bad words can do to people.

Should a man be forced to stay with a woman who curses, abuses and threatens to get him arrested if he touch her despite you have never lay a finger on her in 3yrs of marriage.

People are telling me she is doing it due to anger that she doesn't mean it......am told to avoid making her angry and is that possible.
I have tried to teach her the act of keeping quiet in moment of anger but she never learns

She is permitted to rain curses and abuses on me because she is a woman and am expected not to react because that's how most women behave.

At this junction have made up my mind to divorce her.....I never wished for this but I can't take this ...... many people see this character of most women as normal (am told there power is in the mouth) but I can't.

Lastly men please avoid women raised by single mother they come with venom and naturally demage psychological...they will take revenge on you for their father's sins.
U can't distinguishingly avoid some.
Just avoid as many as you can.
IF possible rent a Babymama & avoid Marriage completely. The Last Good marriages ended with our mothers.

Even a woman raised in HEAVEN can be an apocalypse on angels.
It's only a WOMAN that can separate MALE SIAMESE TWINS successfully without surgery.
IF you want to destroy a family of MALE Kids, quickly asked the males to start getting married.
Then sit back and watch how DEVIL will take absolute control and steer events.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by anselm791(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2021
dacblogger:
Marriage has its trying times especially in the first 5years...
You already know her flaws,it's left for you to find a way around it.
Dnt leave your marriage cos the devil you know is better than the angel you DNT know.

Nobody should have to put up with an abusive relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by anselm791(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2021
dacblogger:

What makes you think that the next person he will marry will give him peace of mind?
Whenever she starts abusing him,he should just leave the house for her or completely ignore her.she will do it n get tired
You have to apply psychology in marriage,when you notice that the person you're abusing is less concerned,it's not somebody that will tell you to close your mouth.i am a psychologist n a counselor so I should know better.
Divorce is not always the solution please

I put it to you that you are lying about being a psychologist. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Pecoleee345:

When a woman misbehaves never keep quiet. U correct her not roll in the mud with her. U correct like a little baby or toddler that she chooses to be or act like.

People telling u to leave her and let her talk while u just endure her nuisance are very wrong. Yes u don’t beat her bt u can exchange harsh words with her to correct her so she knows she is wrong and that u know she is wrong and don’t accept such bad behavior. That is how she can possibly change when she reflects on her terrible attitude. U response must not always be silence because that cud be misread for weakness or even consent to continue and then she grows to a monster in ur house.

Always correct a woman, “Most” of them are stupid. I correct women older than me with all pleasure. If u know how to handle them. I do not tolerate their bullshit for 2seconds.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Kennitrust(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2021
[/b]nawao for women[b]
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by batstan(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Pecoleee345:

True!
I can truly relate.

Very sad.

Mine slept with her boss. They even had the audacity to throw me a surprise birthday wish with his son blowing the saxophone. They left my friends and I, went to do the do and brought home grilled fish.
I no see my wife kpekus that night. angry

2 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by micxwell(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2021
chatinent:
Oga,

The bolded is wrong bro! smiley Many quote this all the time thinking it's correct. Study the scriptures well you'll see.

1 Like

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by slevan: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2021
Don't do this. Thank me later.

Pecoleee345:

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Kennitrust(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2021
[s][/s]
ENIGMATIC2023:
Divorce her and get your sanity back. Marriage is highly overrated in this country. I'm even considering doing same.
[s][/s]
Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by iramure(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2021
I sincerely feel this man's pain. One of the most terrible calamity that can befall anyone in life is wrong marriage as in........I mean WRONG UNION.!!!!
Kai.!!!!.. you will be extremely tired of life.!!!
My advice.... please forget bible say this, bible say that. Guy, talk to your brain and leg. Flee.!!!!
I know what I am saying.

3 Likes

Re: Another Marriage About To Crash. by Lostchild(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Pecoleee345

Women cursing is not a sickness but a curse to their life

I advice you, dont just divorce her yet. Try give her a very hot slap to reset her brain, if she she doesn't change, beat her and make sure she doesn't bleed, if she doesn't fear ypu, separation or divorce if not she will continue to advantage of you, insult you and make your life a living hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Sold Land, Car, Property To Fulfil His Wife's Dream Of Studying Abroad / Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.