Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? (82708 Views)

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by ADIPONECTIN: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
One of the best things that could happen to any guy is having a good lady in his life, as a girlfriend or wife of course! My current girlfriend once gave me 150k to enroll for a professional course without bating an eyelid. She's one of a kind. I love her and hope to marry her someday

11 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BigDawsNet: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
AdemolaA2:

No oooo... we split since I came back to naija ... couldn’t survive the stress of long distance relationship

Oh I thought you on a permanent stay...

Anyway hope the experience was nice

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by abimic(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheUndercover:
Of course, there are lot of ways to know if a girl truly loves you through her actions, I will be talking about a few.

She spends and invest a lot in the relationship:

Generally, most women are stingy when it comes down to money. They believe it's your duty to keep providing for them, a girl who truly loves you will spend for you and also do things most typical girls won't. I once had a girl that continues to do and buy expensive things for me even after breaking up with her with the reasoning I might later reconsider her, LOL! No.

She breaks rules for you:

A girl that truly loves you will break her moral principles to satisfy you. She might not be like this to anyone else.

She stays with you even with many other options available for her:

A girl that truly loves won't easily detach herself from you. If you break up with a girl and she moves on easily, she wasn't in love you, she was using you.

There are lot of ways to verify if the love she has for you is real by making her pass series of tests and challenges. But in all, never trust a woman completely. Trust but verify.
The Love doctor himself....
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Valyrian: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
She was working before I graduated...
I dated her for about 1 year before I grad.
After my grad, she was worried I won't come back to her.
She was always causing trouble on phone..lol..telling me to come back..
Then I started calling less, then acting broke, broke..cos I had my doubt abt her ....
Then she will send me money every month to me so I can come see her..she would have come to see me but her job dint give such space..
I kept up for two months..
Then when I went for Nysc, She wanted to come see me, but I gave thousands of excuses, then few months later..I broke up with her on phone...Yes I knew she liked abi loved me...but I wasn't ready and I have some redflag abt her abusive mouth when she's angry...she was 28 while I was 27 then..
...she cried...told all my friends to talk to me, threatened suicide..lol...then she turned bitter and started swearing grin
As a guyman, since my heart was clean...I dint bother abt the swear.

What happened later on?

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's not special
We have about 6m+ unmarried white lady in my state...

You just have to be a man and find one lady to talk to...

Must confess it's not gonna easy but you have to keep interacting till you get someone that fancy you.

You need more? I will provide them here so other people can learn

Cool. So how did it start for you! What's your profession or field of expertise? How did you leave the country nd how have you coped over the years right there.

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by DriveByKiller: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:
I have always been a player and hardly ever really believed in love as I felt it was just a parable, but being with this my current girlfriend really opened my eyes to so many things with one being the day she truly proved her love for me.

That was the day we went out on a date and we got stopped by police men at a certain junction in Jabi, Abuja, the men started harassing me unnecessarily and when I couldn't take it any more me maself start dey change am for them o, it was at this junction one threatened to shoot me and corked his gun, omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield, asin she was ready to die for me.

That was the day I realized that this girl was for real and nah her I go carry go see my mama.

So guys how did you find out that your woman truly loved you and was for real?
young and clout chasing.... what you just wrote up there has nothing to do with love.

Grow up and stop hustling for attention and relevance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BlueAir: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin don't be sad man. Woman fit turn u against ur elder bro. After all Dem no dey like see man mama coming over for stay
Eastcoastboy:

Yes that's a skill they've passes down from generations to generations but we as guys are simply thought nothing it's so so sad especially if you don't have an elder bro. I'm just so sad now.

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by rushlife: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
bigpicture001:
I was mad with my girlfriend cuz I suspected she she cheated...then I was very very broke to the last 100 naira..I left her in anger and didn't want to com back again...

Meanwhile, I can't even feed that night..this happened in my varsity days ..she knew she was wrong..she went looking for my roommate and gave him 10k to give me but not to tell me it came from her..cuz she knew I would reject it..my roommate oblige and when I told him am broke ,he offered to borrow me money of exactly 10k to pay back when I can...I was schoked cuz the roomie is damn too stingy..but I accepted..

We later made up, cuz she begged and begged..and one day after over two months ,she ask me if I got the money she gave me through my roommate.i was he'll schoked.didnt expect it came from her. According to her ,we know ourselves so much that she know my financial situation den...

I was happy she cared even in bad times...I then told myself I will never be cause if end of relationship with her...sadly we broke up permanently 5months later cuz she cheated again.this time got pregnant...

Women sha!
then in University, I know what it feels to have a stingy roommate..lol
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Happy2020:
Someone explain why Nigerian women are such low quality & low morals?
The only good stories here are with a woman from another country.

It's because Nigerian men themselves are low quality and have no morals too. So Nigerian man and Nigerian woman complement each other

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BlueAir: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
smiley I really hope she lasts that way Sha. The gbedu dey sweet when e enter body. Women can be sweet and desirable,but when it's time for them to misbehave,it's damn easy
ADIPONECTIN:
One of the best things that could happen to any guy is having a good lady in his life, as a girlfriend or wife of course! My current girlfriend once gave me 150k to enroll for a professional course without bating an eyelid. She's one of a kind. I love her and hope to marry her someday

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by whippersnapper(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
BigDawsNet:

When we go out on a date we split the bills
She has never requested for financial assistance
She only request for roseflower and sun flower as a gift only
Transport fare is not in her dictionary
She's Loyal, Honest, Doesn't know how to lie
Finally she's a North American white lady
my stomach ooh Guy you wan kill me with laugh Xavier dey learn work for your savagery
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by whippersnapper(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
BigDawsNet:

When we go out on a date we split the bills
She has never requested for financial assistance
She only request for roseflower and sun flower as a gift only
Transport fare is not in her dictionary
She's Loyal, Honest, Doesn't know how to lie
Finally she's a North American white lady
my stomach ooh Guy you wan kill me with laugh Xavier dey learn work for your savagery
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by jawalis(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
My baby slapped a soldier for me inside barrack, she serves my meal in due time, steady hunhun tongue. Wumi2017 has done many more for me that i lost count. I know she loves me genuinely, no doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Awoleesu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Doja2000:
I told my girlfriend that I want to buy new clothes and boxers but I was completely broke. She shockterlize me by sending 50k to my account.
I told her that the 50k was too much but she told me to keep the change.
Oh men.......!! I must marry Hadiza. cheesy

Enjoy the 50k plus the change...

But don't come here sobbing and threatening divorce...

When it "shockterlizes" you again that 50k was part of Hadiza's cash out on Alhaji Aristo! cool

3 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by J2381: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

I feel you visited the wrong thread. Read what the OP is saying and not what he's followers are saying.
the OP that deactivated or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

The same girl with 3.1million in her account?
That niggaz stories fake.

5 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheUndercover:
Of course, there are lot of ways to know if a girl truly loves you through her actions, I will be talking about a few.

Generally, most women are stingy when it comes down to money. They believe it's your duty to keep providing for them, a girl who truly loves you will spend for you and also do things most typical girls won't. I once had a girl that continues to do and buy expensive things for me even after breaking up with her with the reasoning I might later reconsider her, LOL! No.

A girl that truly loves you will break her moral principles to satisfy you. She might not be like this to anyone else.

A girl that truly loves won't easily detach herself from you. If you break up with a girl and she moves on easily, she wasn't in love you, she was using you.

There are lot of ways to verify if the love she has for you is real by making her pass series of tests and challenges. But in all, never trust a woman completely. Trust but verify.
YOU ARE GOOD

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by kokkubabboni421(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
gimakon:

If them no do, we go insult them, if them do we go insult them. Wetin you as a human being want? How many of your family members you as a man Don shield? Common responsibility of family members you no fit shield, e come be to stand in place for her fellow human being. If you see good, call am good. I no know the one way day do you. And you wan marry, I wonder as your house go be. Tufiakwa
U see women as sex objects, u sha get sister, boys like you day outside, try carry that one inside that thing way sit on top of your neck you call head, you hear me?
You talk like someone who's not close to being reasonable. I wonder as you use pass university.
You think say you dae wise ??
You’re a Mumu man
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by kaymart: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:
Never marry a single mother or a lady raised by a single mother if you value your life
Why?
I want to hear Ur view....
Pls oblige me
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by biddostandard: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Nairaland redpillers will not like this thread.
redpill is a genuine movement helping men,why e dey pain you

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by samuelevans(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
i disvirgin her, She dates only me for about 3 yrs now, she paid my school fee #45,050 using her own school fee, she take good care of me in school and at home and sometimes left her phone with me for about 2 to 3 days for no reason, she gave me her Facebook username and password, my picture is always on her phone wallpaper. whenever she want to take me out alone or with her friends, she handover the money for flexing to me secretly and will begs me to buy things for her when we get there, she love my family and lastly secure one small job for me now. Now I done love her even pass myself and planning to spend the rest of my life with her.

14 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Babysho(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
jaelz:
omo if you see the way my girlfriend ran out of the car that day and stood in the front of me to shield me from the bullet by taking the bullet for me using herself as a shield

You almost gave me an aneurysm with this sentence
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
J2381:
the OP that deactivated or what exactly?

I don't know about that. I will check
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by KGD10: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheUndercover:

A girl that truly loves won't easily detach herself from you. If you break up with a girl and she moves on easily, she wasn't in love with you, she was using you.

Funny post. The question is what are you contributing in the so called relationship. It shouldn't be about you alone cheesy

You stated that a girl was spending on you yet you still dumped her anyway, probably after seeing a better mugu cheesy More so, you were expecting such girl to not detach herself but should keep sulking while she continues to spend on you. I carry cap for you. cheesy Lmfao. Can you see how funny your post sounds? Can never be any female family close to me. I go slap the stupidity comot from her brain because that's no love but stupidity..

Meanwhile, it's respect for me. I respect people a lot and expect same form others. Respect is reciprocal after all! Respect and commitment. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BigDawsNet: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
whippersnapper:
my stomach ooh
Guy you wan kill me with laugh
Xavier dey learn work for your savagery

tongue
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
kokkubabboni421:

You think say you dae wise ??
You’re a Mumu man

Swerve Biko. Ode.
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Johnsown1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
maiiilooo:
She suddenly became a bulletproof probably after u promised her money...lol girls ehnn. Fear who no fear woman.

If we go with what the OP wrote; definitely she is not after the paper you call money.
A gold-diggar will never do that because she will still get it from other client if you die

1 Like

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by Johnsown1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
I will make her one of my plan, cause from that day she has became part of me
Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by BigDawsNet: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Cool. So how did it start for you! What's your profession or field of expertise? How did you leave the country nd how have you coped over the years right there.

I'm a computer Scientist/Frontend developer

I'm here for masters

Hmmm it was smooth..a new country,new culture, environment and people...

I don't really miss home anymore because my folks and siblings are here but in different states so I'm adapting to my new national

My fiancee is also a Computer Scientist and a graphic design expert...we work together and we on advance dating... we may tie the knot soon

5 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by kay29000(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
We were coworkers/lovers...in a confectionery factory. We got into an argument one day...she really annoyed me, so I left where she was. I went into the hot oven area, and started offloading hot sausages from the ozen, into big baffs we usually put them in.

Please have it in mind that this place is freaking hot, and there are special people for this work. But I was just so pissed off, I needed to be by myself. A few minutes later, she came into the place, and without saying any word to me, she started assisting me with what I was doing. As I said earlier, this place is freaking hot, and I expected her to stop and leave after a few minutes, but she didn't. Damn! I had to stop after a while, cos I knew how I was feeling as a rugged guy, and couldn't even imagine how she would be feeling as a real feminine girl. That act showed me what she felt inside for me.

5 Likes

Re: How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? by freshkpomo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
theForth:
She loved you because you were a player, but the moment you change and start being available, the feelings will die off. I have been there.
Na man you be. Ladies do this a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / 101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.