Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (47889 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by ddeola: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2021
RUN...
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Genea(f): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.
direct the same energy to men that sleep around
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Masterkernel1: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace

May your generation find peace and grace before God and men. Keep saying the truth, one love man.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Ezike1: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
jackcanfield:
Well they say love is blind, but what you need is to pray about it, of course we know you love her that is why you are here... I don't condemn people, what is past is past, but then you need to know if this person has changed, make e no be say na your destiny she wan use dey tell you tales by moonlight or perhaps she dey test how much you do love her.. Either way she has your mumu button.
u be mumu
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Elliotwaveforec: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
streetsoldier1:

weyrey, after God had delivered you by making her reveal the info that will save u, u are still here asking questions.

Anybody that wants to progress in life should not date any girl that yahoo boy, gmail boys or attempted yahoo boy has toasted before let alone dated.

Correct!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Elliotwaveforec: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
it happens, my ex was used by yahoo Boys and it affected my life..
Her life is so meaningless right now that she wish for death everyday

Tell them
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nothing is impossible in the sight of God, if you love her, go ahead.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
What if she's testing him the way men are always testing women to see if they would stay with them if they were broke, sacked, etc?
It's not as if anyone would open up with such a story genuinely, knowing how judgemental Nigerian men are.
This is another concocted story.
You guys should demonize the guys who rub things on their joysticks. Or are they saints? Fake story.

if it is indeed a test then now this woman knows how this man feels about low life women with demonic past, lol! come on now, do you really believe that a person should stay with you, regardless of what they learn about your past?! really?!?!?!?

nsidear:
So because of that no one shld marry her abi? You wey don go heaven come back.
The guy himself shld know that marriage is something that one has to pray very well about.
I know a lady who was a brothel worker. Today married with 5 children, multi millionaire. U can't even stand her. She uses her life to encourage others. Her husband's success is tied to her.
So don't discredit someone because the immature guy brought her to u. Cos if he was matured enough for marriage, he wouldn't bring the topic here.

people like you, who believe that HAVING MONEY can erase failed morals, are the problem here... no wonder some woman therefore is willing to sell her whole integrity/destiny/life/body/morals/respect/values for money. mentally broke people who are willing to degrade themselves for pennies, trying to cut corners in life, always are the one crying at the end.
that woman should be discredited sharp sharp, whether she is a billionaire or a street beggar... no difference here. but hey, if you solely value people because of how much money they have, then you are probably one of them mentally broke people, who is willing to sell your soul/respect/integrity/destiny for money.
***spit on floor***

jaxxy:
People change and she might be a changed person. The only saint is the one who never let's u know or uncover their sins.
Qpid5:

someone like you are the reason why this life refused to balance.. After she opened up, you are nw saying the guy should leave. You are discouraging truthfulness in a relationship.. What if she doesn't say the truth, the guy would have marry her right?.. The best advice is to check the present situation of the girl if she's really doing fine without any negative effects from her past.
nsidear:
Dont say that. Everyone has a past life even u.

yes people do change...but your past does NOT. so you best understand that you have to live for the rest of your natural life with the CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS... and if your partner discovers what you did in the past, and decide that they want nothing to do with you, then take it as the CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS
anyone foolish enough to believe that, because you were honest to someone about your past, this person should stay with you regardless of what they just discovered about you, then you are clearly dreaming.

generalwo:
.... She dated a yahoo boy who gave her the best kind of life possible, there for she is a hoe.... But the babe wen u dey lash for free outside marriage, she is a decent girl.... Na devil go punish all yahoo Boys... E no go better for them but stop condemning the lady as if you're Jesus Christ himself.... The only time you're allowed to condem her is if you or anyone in your household have not had s*x outside marriage.... If your sisters have, then they are as much a hoe as she is..... If you have... Then your gf is just a hoe as she is.... The only difference is that, this one is well taken care of while your sisters and gf open their legs based on fake and empty promises!

if you believe that "the best kind of life" is to be shared like a rag to be used and abused as these demons wished, til you are thrown away as soiled goods... then so be it. to each their own!

Killermamba:

What if she Didn't tell him? This is the problem I have with most Nigerians and their backward thinking, who nor get past? If I share my own past my own father with disown me, but I found a woman that love the new me the way I am, that is maturity for you. My brother marry the girl you know her history. Than one holy sister wey you go find out later say she don first born 2 children for one native doctor.
kelvinrhs:

Will he have found out if she didn't tell him?
Because from the way he sees her as a church girl who is currently self dependent, will he have suspected anything?
Let us always appreciate honesty irrespective of whether it favours us or not

everyone has a past yes, but if you believe that you should stick to someone forever, regardless of what they tell you (or you find out) about their past, then you are clearly living in la la land... any r/ship you enter, you can upgrade or downgrade depending on what you guys are experiencing together. if you meet someone and they now tell you (or you discover) that in their past they were into cannibalism/rape/murder/organ salesman etc, WOULDNT YOU LEAVE THAT PERSON regardless of their "honesty"?!?!?!?

offiahvictor:
you won't make a good adviser trust me

thats my opinion on the subject.... you can take it or you can take it.

Genea:
direct the same energy to men that sleep around

a hoe is a hoe... whether male or female.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
zoomzoom:
abi now
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Commentor:
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by davosea(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Basicend:

What is crystal clear sir?

Have you read your bible and see how God brought out great men through wombs of rejected women and prostitute.

You can't just condemn her, let the guy pray to God and if God leads him to repair that lady, she may still be a blessing.
so now you they support olosho abi
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by grandstar(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2021
tgmservice

Marry her based on what you read at Proverbs 28:13.

I'm a a jehovahs witness and I believe once you're under Jehovah's wings, all spiritism used against you will fail (Read James 4:7,
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Unrated900(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2021
walkingshadow911:

pls what of hotel receptionist and waitresses. candid opinion pls. thanks

They are the real oloshos
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by 24brains(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by 24brains(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2021
One finds repentant prostitutes mostly in worship centers to deceive simps into believing their holiness.

The problem is not to accept she's now a new creature, that old things have pass away and everything becoming new.

The problem is A VAGINA that has tasted threesom* can never be satisfied by a mere one penis of a simp husband and she has no choice than to cheat to satisfy that v.g taste.

the question is "who can stand a cheating hore?" answer the question and decide wether to marry her or dump her ass.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by walkingshadow911: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if it is indeed a test then now this woman knows how this man feels about low life women with demonic past, lol! come on now, do you really believe that a person should stay with you, regardless of what they learn about your past?! really?!?!?!?

people like you, who believe that HAVING MONEY can erase failed morals, are the problem here... no wonder some woman therefore is willing to sell her whole integrity/destiny/life/body/morals/respect/values for money. mentally broke people who are willing to degrade themselves for pennies, trying to cut corners in life, always are the one crying at the end.
that woman should be discredited sharp sharp, whether she is a billionaire or a street beggar... no difference here. but hey, if you solely value people because of how much money they have, then you are probably one of them mentally broke people, who is willing to sell your soul/respect/integrity/destiny for money.
***spit on floor***

yes people do change...but your past does NOT. so you best understand that you have to live for the rest of your natural life with the CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS... and if your partner discovers what you did in the past, and decide that they want nothing to do with you, then take it as the CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS
anyone foolish enough to believe that, because you were honest to someone about your past, this person should stay with you regardless of what they just discovered about you, then you are clearly dreaming.

if you believe that "the best kind of life" is to be shared like a rag to be used and abused as these demons wished, til you are thrown away as soiled goods... then so be it. to each their own!

everyone has a past yes, but if you believe that you should stick to someone forever, regardless of what they tell you (or you find out) about their past, then you are clearly living in la la land... any r/ship you enter, you can upgrade or downgrade depending on what you guys are experiencing together. if you meet someone and they now tell you (or you discover) that in their past they were into cannibalism/rape/murder/organ salesman etc, WOULDNT YOU LEAVE THAT PERSON regardless of their "honesty"?!?!?!?

thats my opinion on the subject.... you can take it or you can take it.

a hoe is a hoe... whether male or female.

when i see young girls trooping into prostitution online/ offline by the day, i weep inside, cos they believes they can't still get a good man whenever they want to settle down.
my ex was an example.
so sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.