Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (47923 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by criuze(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
GGirll:

You just said My mind. As long as she's now truly born again n still in Christ she's now a new creature and she can still recover her stolen glory, talent, virtue n stars. I've seen if before n d person is even married n doing well with her hubby as I type this.

He said in - the eyes of men it is impossible, but with God all things are possible

Because there's no condemnation for those who are in Christ jesus

Therefore if the sonnif man set you free you are free indeed

Praise God

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace
You unreasonable, foolish and wicked! What sort of nonsense is this?
In fact , may thunder fire you for giving the op this kinda evil advice.
Somebody spoilt her life with her own hands and God is willing to safe the op but you this demon wants him to still marry her and kill his beautiful future?
Thunder fire you again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yetunsbay(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Immediately I see group chop......run oo
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Wetpuxy: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
I can't believe this forum anymore, people just writing stupid article just to seek attention mtcheew
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by generalwo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?
...... Trash..... Maybe na your own destiny them use self.... U nor know... Someone opens up to you and the best you can do is come online to spit trash.... If u don't love her, let her go for someone who does..... U said it yourself that she's doing well... How them come take use her destiny....... Abi for una village na people wen dey do well na im dem use their destiny? Una go just come online dey disturb hungry men like me wen dey find news make we read to reduce the number of times wen we go chop in a day...... Oga carry your problem enter one side...... If u feel they have used her destiny, allow her marry a more sensible man.... Stop wasting her time before thunder from Haiti locate you!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by zoomzoom(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=FatherCHRISTMAS post=103808386]How do they Harvest destiny

Good question!!!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by generalwo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.
.... She dated a yahoo boy who gave her the best kind of life possible, there for she is a hoe.... But the babe wen u dey lash for free outside marriage, she is a decent girl.... Na devil go punish all yahoo Boys... E no go better for them but stop condemning the lady as if you're Jesus Christ himself.... The only time you're allowed to condem her is if you or anyone in your household have not had s*x outside marriage.... If your sisters have, then they are as much a hoe as she is..... If you have... Then your gf is just a hoe as she is.... The only difference is that, this one is well taken care of while your sisters and gf open their legs based on fake and empty promises!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by namo77: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth,

Shebi You initially wanted to "chop and clean mouth" and then Japa grin

Loollzzz.... cheesy
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you mumu sha. Any girl who has WILLINGLY had group sex should never be married.

The damage is irreparable. No wonder she's in church.

You’re the bigger Mumu if 2021 you still believe a guy rubbing some shit on a girl will make him rich or means the girl have been used. Also this is how you go about insulting your uncles and daddies with no remorse.
You can’t drop your opinions without insulting your father?
Wake up fool.
Only hard works pays & dedication will make you rich and not some useless “rubbing”
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Galenus: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
If she be Mfm member.I fit consider her
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by GhostWisperer: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

The consequences of Adam and Eve's sin are bi-faceted.

1. It separated man from God and made relationship with God largely restricted.

2. It plunged the whole of humanity into evil and imperfection.

The first consequence (which is more dangerous) was corrected by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and is made effective in the lives of those who will accept it by faith.

The second consequence remains uncorrected because of the natural laws of this physical realm which we live in, but it can be SUBDUED by the power of God in Christ through the Holy spirit who corrected the first consequence.

The effect of the lady's sexual escapades you mentioned is a matter of the mind. Meaning it is spiritual, and as far as spirituality is concerned, there's no heart which is willing to be subdued that cannot be subdued by the word of God. God's forgiveness upon humanity made this possible.

So yes, forgiveness can erase the consequences of a person's past misdeeds.
The consequence of Adam and Eve sin is death! Stop lying to yourself or to the public. Even if you must lie, remember your kids.

A girl who has group sex is forgiven and will make heaven! But she will be tempted and haunted by the deadly pleasures of her experience. Normal sexual fulfilment won't be enough. To physically bond with her "normal" partner will be hard. And involuntary comparison will be constant. She will need restraint.

Stop deceiving yourself.

I know you're currently dating and justifying your unbridled hoe.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by GhostWisperer: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

You’re the bigger Mumu if 2021 you still believe a guy rubbing some shit on a girl will make him rich or means the girl have been used. Also this is how you go about insulting your uncles and daddies with no remorse.
You can’t drop your opinions without insulting your father?
Wake up fool.
Only hard works pays & dedication will make you rich and not some useless “rubbing”
brain-damaged idiot. We're not talking about diabolical stuffs. We're talking about her boundless sex

Dullard!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by emonis88: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
This one na deep empty vessel u wan go carry o!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Ikea81: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?

holy spirit made her tell you the truth, you still dey ask us. okay oya marry her.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by BlaqT: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
if you have choped her then ready cos the Yahoo guy is now using you too

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by GGirll: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:

He said in - the eyes of men it is impossible, but with God all things are possible

Because there's no condemnation for those who are in Christ jesus

Therefore if the sonnif man set you free you are free indeed

Romans 8:1; john 8: 36 and Matthew 19: 26.

Praise God

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
brain-damaged idiot. We're not talking about diabolical stuffs. We're talking about her boundless sex

Dullard!

You’re an idiot.
How many women have you had sex with?
How would feel your ex’s tell their boyfriend some mumble jumble shit & they in turn believe it?

Anyway won’t engage you any further.
You lack manners & not on my level.

You can go ahead and keep insulting your fathers & uncles.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Killermamba: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.
What if she Didn't tell him? This is the problem I have with most Nigerians and their backward thinking, who nor get past? If I share my own past my own father with disown me, but I found a woman that love the new me the way I am, that is maturity for you. My brother marry the girl you know her history. Than one holy sister wey you go find out later say she don first born 2 children for one native doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Malawian(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Captain Save-a-hoe

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Tayorshd2(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Tales by moon light.
Some of una go just seat down de imagine rubbish.
This is the height of idleness.

Am telling u because as for me I don't believe the story.. it's a fiction I guess
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by ShedrachU(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Spilt milk, you can perhaps, lick it if you wish.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by GhostWisperer: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

You’re an idiot.
How many women have you had sex with?
How would feel your ex’s tell their boyfriend some mumble jumble shit & they in turn believe it?

Anyway won’t engage you any further.
You lack manners & not on my level.

You can go ahead and keep insulting your fathers & uncles.
I didn't bother to read you up again as you're lacking in intelligence and dishonest to yourself.

Nowhere in my post did I mention diabolical stuff or issues with money....we were talking about an olosho,which you're one.

No one can claim to be able to reason with a mentally and genitally damaged plonker like yourself.

I won't even try.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Uptheante(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

Bro, sorry if the truth I'll say will taste bitter to you.
You have low self esteem for u to even consider marrying her after she has been banged & rubbished by not only her yahoo exboyfriend, but also by his friends. So, among all the millions beautiful girls in the world, u want to settle for a left-over?
Bro, pls pity urself & ur family thar still love u so much.
U deserve better.
Any quality wey u think she get, many other girls also get am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Tunagee(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace

I feel she is testing the guy by painting herself bad just to know if there is true love. But personally, my challenge is the group sex. A girl that can submit herself to group sex is already a public dog, and a write off, if you ask me. She has lost her feminine ego, and if the guy eventually marries her, she may suffer it cos the guy would keep usingher past against her and even be womanising that afterall, his wife was a public dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Tunagee(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:
If she's a born again then she's a new creature

All things has passed away

All things have passed away, but that pussy ehn, several guys?? Omo guy, japa ooooo!!!!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by kenoyad: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yousuf2001:
I will advise you to meet a Good and trustworthy pastor and tell him about this issue to know whether you can still go on with her
Trustworthy pastor, lol..... why not advise him to go tell Imam or babalawo? If OP is serious and not telling story, the decision is solely his not anyone cause he's the one that would live with it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Tunagee(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sirmuel1:
She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her

This alone can make me end a relationship. That's why I make my findings before going intimate with any Lady.

My problem is that group sex

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Tunagee(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kajaard:

So your conclusion is that 100% (or all Nigerian girls) are already used products cheesy

Expired product sef, even the church girls worse
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Bngf: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Sirmuel1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tunagee:

My problem is that group sex

If you know what many Ladies do, you will be shocked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.