Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (47953 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wynd44:

Shut up
Next time make opinions based on logic, not this emotional rant you dumped here
If you are man, would you accept her?
What right have you got to ask me to shut up? Don't try this with me again abeg because I no dey find trouble. This isn't emotional, you are so judgemental.
What is wrong with you? Abeg no find my trouble o because I no dey find trouble for nairaland. Na jeje I dey do but if you overdo it I go vex. You're so disrespectful.
If she's your sister what would you say? Some of you talk as if all men are innocent, the guy wey dey do yahoo nko? The men who sleep around nko? There are several men out there who have their pasts, should they die when they didn't kill or steal from anyone?
Avoid me on nairaland o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by mrZENographer: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice

She revealed her past to you, not just because she loves you but she has a conscience between God and Man and felt it improper to go into marriage without you knowing what she has done. This is called Restitution.
It's commendable.

Find out if her womb is intact and can give you kids.

In my Church, there are people who did far more terrible things in their past, gave their life to Christ and confessed openly. They still got married to members in the same church.
Restitution is very important if one wants to make heaven.

The devil came to steal kill and destroy but Jesus came to give us life abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Llarteaph17(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fabricated bullshit

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by vicfajeze: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman
Thanks,u are blessed
Peace
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by princewarri1985: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
My brother she won carry bone give you make you chop, non gree my brother run as fast as your leg can carry you, real men dont eat bone, we eat flesh, that girl don finish, go find one fine sharp girl marry i mean girl wey still get better oil for body and throw that bone away

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Kellie069(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:
If she's a born again then she's a new creature

All things has passed away

Nor b ALL things ! Na OLD things.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by coolcars(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yes
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by biddostandard: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman
What if God doesn't want to bless him through this woman ,I will advice the op to run from such a lady it's a big red flag ,yes we all have past but this kinda of past isn't cool plus she's into women hair lol run from those ladies wah dey sell women hair
Peace
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by criuze(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tunagee:

All things have passed away, but that pussy ehn, several guys?? Omo guy, japa ooooo!!!!

She'll take some Kegel exercises and restore the muscle tissue

It's nothing

Everything will still refresh trust Baba God

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by criuze(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kellie069:

Nor b ALL things ! Na OLD things.

Perhaps not in all things if you doubt God

Gomer was the wife of prophet Hosea, how possible was it if it wasn't divinely instructed
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by enemyofprogress: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
you don’t even know how to interpret English grin grin grin tongue
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Mftivi: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
That was no boyfriend, she was just a runs girl. Understand that one first before you start looking for answers

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by wiloy2k8(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
All this one no mean dey use her na
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by SilasIBB: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
That's the main reason you should marry her.

She loves you to the extent she revealed her ugliest secret to you, one thing most women will never do.

Read below;

ALL OF YOU SHOULD TRY AND COMMENT....�

GOD DIRECT ME TO POST ON LOVE THIS MORNING BEFORE PRAYING FOR YOU✍️

*You don't have to test him/ her to prove his/her love for you unless you too have been tested and prove strong and faithful to deserve him/her. Ask yourself difficult question after obtaining permission from The Holy Spirit, "What if she has HIV? Will I still marry her?" One! " What if our DNA is not the same will I still marry him?" Two! " What if she is a southern and get pregnant outside Marriage, Will I still love her?" Three! " What if he mistakenly slept with my best friend, Will that make me to leave him?" Four! Lastly, most importantly, "WHAT IF SHE/HE IS A WITCH OR WIZARD CAN I PUT UP WITH HIM/HER??"

Take time to check your conscience. The future is not uncertain. It's absolutely certain in your power and under the control of God. You have the key to unlock all the happiness in this world.

* The only thing I know about love is that it has got no flaws and one thing I experienced in love is that it has flaws. Even the flaws if Love is sweet to the heart, it gives you to study and develop more love; it gives you the opportunity to express more love. The same measure you give out, that same measure will be melted out to you. Remember, Great love has sacrifices to offer.

*Love is all about nothing. Love is all about Love. Every attributes of love must express love, The only thing that can sustain love is love. EVEN GOD IS LOVE.���

* Untill you become insensitive for Love. You were never in love.

Remember, test yourself before testing him/her.

God Bless you��
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by streetsoldier1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?

weyrey, after God had delivered you by making her reveal the info that will save u, u are still here asking questions.

Anybody that wants to progress in life should not date any girl that yahoo boy, gmail boys or attempted yahoo boy has toasted before let alone dated.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Kajaard: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tunagee:

Expired product sef, even the church girls worse

Na wah oh cheesy

That means I need to look outside the country then, since all our girls don rotten finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by SATANlST: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
pathetic simp
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
The consequence of Adam and Eve sin is death! Stop lying to yourself or to the public. Even if you must lie, remember your kids.

A girl who has group sex is forgiven and will make heaven! But she will be tempted and haunted by the deadly pleasures of her experience. Normal sexual fulfilment won't be enough. To physically bond with her "normal" partner will be hard. And involuntary comparison will be constant. She will need restraint.

Stop deceiving yourself.

I know you're currently dating and justifying your unbridled hoe.
The consequence of Adam and Eve's sin is death, which automatically translates to separation from God, so we're basically saying the same thing here.

I'm not saying there can't be consequences to her previous acts, in fact it could be worse than what you've mentioned here. What I'm saying is forgiveness and GRACE from God provide an escape route for her. Thank God say God nor be man o.

Just because her past caught up with her doesn't mean she should settle for nemesis. Grace provides a clean slate, and as I've said, as long as it is a matter of the heart (psychological), the word of God can liberate her. She can't restrain from sex for the rest of her life.

Why so judgemental? You don't even know me personally, yet you ”know” I have a hoe. Don't you think you should work on your thinking?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Wynd44: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

What right have you got to ask me to shut up? Don't try this with me again abeg because I no dey find trouble. This isn't emotional, you are so judgemental.
What is wrong with you? Abeg no find my trouble o because I no dey find trouble for nairaland. Na jeje I dey do but if you overdo it I go vex. You're so disrespectful.
If she's your sister what would you say? Some of you talk as if all men are innocent, the guy wey dey do yahoo nko? The men who sleep around nko? There are several men out there who have their pasts, should they die when they didn't kill or steal from anyone?
Avoid me on nairaland o.
Stop playing the victim card and answer my questions

If you were a man, would you accept her?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Delph123(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Marry her bro she’s a wife material
May God bless your union
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.

Will he have found out if she didn't tell him?

Because from the way he sees her as a church girl who is currently self dependent, will he have suspected anything?

Let us always appreciate honesty irrespective of whether it favours us or not
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Insectkiller: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
I pity your life..

Anyways is your cross...carry am
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wynd44:

Stop playing the victim card and answer my questions

If you were a man, would you accept her?
Playing the victim what?
You don't even have enough courtesy to apologise.
If you can't sincerely apologise then let me be.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Oyin2212(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

yes people can change, but that doesnt mean that their past deeds should automatically be dismissed... this woman was degrading her self to an extreme level "for money"... meaning she was being bleeped by multiple men, just because of her sick desire for money.

i would even respect a woman who says that she likes orgies and Group Intimacy etc than one who simply does it for money gain. what else can this woman do for money? what will she do when she desires a new Iphone 12 that you cant offer her? what will she do when rent is due and you dont have the money??!?!?!

irrelevant to the issue at hand... just because you may have done some bad things in the past, doesnt mean you should accept any nonsense from the possible mother of your future children and/or possible future wife
God bless you G
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

You'd disown your brother for not being sure on what decision to take concerning a confession from someone he loves? I'm not sure you meant that.

Someone confessed to already having b his destiny used and fetching money for some yahoo Boys, someone thta Intentionally loved a reckless life, sex partner to a yahoo boy and also shared among friends.. Started thfe worte up with him meeting a good well-behaved xhirch girl, what do you expect if her afer having a damaged life
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hollawayn05:

Someone confessed to already having b his destiny used and fetching money for some yahoo Boys, someone thta Intentionally loved a reckless life, sex partner to a yahoo boy and also shared among friends.. Started thfe worte up with him meeting a good well-behaved xhirch girl, what do you expect if her afer having a damaged life
Well, since the OP said she's of good behaviour and seems to have changed from who she used to be, the question should be, why did she tell him about her past?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Bunmhi(f): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
She told you Yahoo boy don use her abi, person wet motor jam no get time dey cram plate number
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Dabliss02(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
I can't say you be mumu
Don't let love blind your eyes. The girl is really looking for a place to stay after she realized everything she has done for money. Better
Girls plenty for street/church even for mosque. The girl is not for you I say. May God give ur own wife... Japa my brother
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by walkingshadow911: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Unrated900:
Any girl with hair business
Or
Cream
Business online are big time oloshos

So
Stop saying trash

pls what of hotel receptionist and waitresses. candid opinion pls. thanks
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by MummyD2020(f): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nothing wey i no go read for here.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by offiahvictor(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
that girl was a hoe and sold herself to yahoo boys for money/comfort... is that the kind of woman you want as the future mother of your children and/or future wife? she has no moral and was willing to be shared for money.
you won't make a good adviser trust me
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by godliman: 4:36am On Sep 05, 2021
[quote][/quote]It baffles me when people just think everyone has a dark past. Aside even Christianity, there are still people out there with decent upbringing and self discipline. So that thinking that you can't find a soul mate without a dark past is annoying. The gentleman in question should pray let God guide him aright. That lady has a lot to deal with concerning her past. If he feels God wants them to marry let them pray hard and conduct deliverance on that lady. She really has a criminal history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.