Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) (137597 Views)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Winners Chapel Inc.
Govt shud start taxing churches ASAP.

They shud be listed on stock exchange let us buy shares. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Exactly! That is because Oledepo knows that there is no such thing called heaven, heaven doesn't exist.. all that crap about rewards in heaven are lies and he knows it. The only fools who doesn't know are his gullible worshippers.

If I were you I will believe in heaven and hell, give my life to christ and if I die and find out there is no heaven, hell, GOD or Jesus then I have nothing to lose but if indeed these exist then I have everything to gain.

This is called common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Mohbola(f): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
LMAO
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Jukwasi: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jesus Christ took bread and fish from someone, multiplied it and fed 5000. But some pastors of nowadays take from people to enrich themselves and their family. It is well with this generation. No man of God like Prophet TB Joshua. May he keep resting in the lord.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Originalsly: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmm..... there was a small branch of the church opened around my way .... didn't last too long .... closed down. I'm now almost sure it's for the same reason .... not meeting financial target. People in these parts eyes are wide open ... money goes to God doesn't work here... they'll attend church... sing and shout.... drop small change ... and keep it moving. This man really have his followers caught up in a rapture.... and we wonder how Jim Jones got his followers to drink poisoned cool aid.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Toks2008:

If I were you I will believe in heaven and hell, give my life to christ and if I die and find out there is no heaven, hell, GOD or Jesus then I have nothing to lose but if indeed these exist then I have everything to gain.

This is called common sense.
But You are not me! grin What makes you think i want to go to heaven?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Ochenehi4life(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Only God knows the truth, let us not be quick in Judging.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Halle000: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
THE TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT MY PEOPLE HAS BEING LIBERATED FROM THEIR SLAVERY MENTALITY HENCE THEY HAVE STOPPED PAYING TITHES AND OFFERINGS TO THE SON'S OF MERE MEN.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by lilvicky68(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Low income or low ATTENDANCE?
Low income
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by kinggSamuel(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
obonujoker:
Lies... I don't believe this.

I believe Oyedepo is more of winning souls rather than mundane things...

stay there make pant dey wear you

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by leesi11(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Daddy freeze food don land

grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
The comments here are just hilarious grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Ten06(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
How come we know why you were employ but you don't know why you were employed?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by zoedew: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Say what you will, truth is: there is no place for wicked and unprofitable servants in the Kingdom of God.
Matthew 25:14-30
“For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by sanpipita(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
I wonder how the replacements will innovate and bring in more money, na sheeples I pity
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
sisisioge:

Hmmmm....even if he's hiding under financials, some element of the story will help you see that the church is still wrong.

1. 40 pastors involved. All of them are corrupt?
2. They were sacked! How can God's people cast away theirs? We dont cast away our own, we sort to improve them.

The rest of the story isn't relevant.

U only heard his part.
He said 40 pastors , have u confirmed it?
I never mention corruption .
Until u hear the other side of the story, don't jump into conclusion.
I'm not a pastor there, but there are guidelines to everything they do as a ministry , if u don't follow it as a pastor then u will have issues.
Every ministry has a guideline nd every pastor in that ministry must follow it to d full.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by namo77: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
Omo.. business gats move forward na..even the fig tree that wasn't producing was cut down..

Pastors should take this as a lesson to venture into other businesses about from church so as not to be caught in a sapastic moment like this..

cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by zoedew: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... there was a small branch of the church opened around my way .... didn't last too long .... closed down. I'm now almost sure it's for the same reason .... not meeting financial target. People in these parts eyes are wide open ... money goes to God doesn't work here... they'll attend church... sing and shout.... drop small change ... and keep it moving. This man really have his followers caught up in a rapture.... and we wonder how Jim Jones got his followers to drink poisoned cool aid.

Informed comments forms. Uninformed comments deform. Research Jim Jones and The Guyana Tragedy. Research Winner’s Chapel and Bishop David Oyedepo. You should soon see that there is a gross mismatch! Jim Jones, Jesu Oyingbo, TB Joshua, Olumba Olumba Obu et al all ran cults masquerading as church. They all parade the tragic in the long run. Broken and damaged persons, marriages, homes, careers, finances, e.t.c. characterise them. By their fruit you shall know them is what Jesus said.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
dazzlingd:

Even though I'm not a fan, but the reason for sack is almost unbelievable.
Perhaps, the reason may be due to misappropriation and misconduct.
But whichever way, money is involved

What I've noticed is that most of them don't want to follow d guidelines of the ministry to the full.
U can't be in a ministry that don't their principles.
Even though u hear from God, but u are in a ministry nd u have to follow d ministry guidelines.

Some of these Pastors are stubborn nd they are ready to follow d ministry which okay... if u can't follow d ministry, then start up ur church

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Rabbi01: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Op change the headline to "CEO sacks 40 brancch managers for not meeting up to Expectations".
I will not remind you again!

Pls change the 'expectations' to 'targets'
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by igbowoman: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Business center

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Princewill1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
I have found out that in the world today, there are two different groups of people...

1. The 99% sheeple.

And

2. The 1% Wise men and Elites.

Any day your eyes got opened and you become truly free, you will automatically joined the 1% .

They no dey advertise the membership for T.V and Radio.

They no dey telle person.

I pity the 99%ters still under mental bondage by the few.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Papadoh(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hahaha... I never thought I'd see the day when pastors would be sacked for not generating enough income. This is just incredible.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Oyin2212(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If true, It wouldn't be surprise because this is a sad but true reality of what the church has turn into these days.

Not much different from the world to whom the church was sent.

One man who I had great respect while growing up was Benson Idahosa. If I'd be honest, I respected him more than God. If God says a thing and he says something else, I would easily take what he says over that of God. So when I see many Christians do same today with their church leaders, i understand where they're coming from because i've been there and done that myself.
Aswear na rubbish you talk

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
tillaman:
This can’t be real, so the church is truly a business enterprise

LOL are you just hearing about Pastors receiving salaries? We just dey go church for God's sake ni o..... Churches in Nigeria have become a business empire
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Lately I stopped attending church because I see most of them as a business center.... one certain church in pH if you no book seat online you can't gain access to the church on sunday
How do i believe the emboldened

If its tru den that type of church is not meant for people like me, me wey be say na everyday dem dey beg me to go church, na hin a go dey book seat online? Mogbo ooh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin
chieveboy:

My brother this one pass Jesus Wept. Jesus Chai(ed) grin
grin grin grin grin

Omo wobe grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by princewell71(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
barbaric ideas
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
No be God you dey pay your offering and tithe to na Alaye Bishop Oyedepo and he dey used the money take dey built private schools of which you can't afford the school fees. These fools has turned church to business limited. E no bad say you buy foods stuff, clothes, shoes, drinks go orphanage home every Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Among the richest country na Nigeria Pastor nai rich pass. And our currency low.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by IMASTEX: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Op change the headline to "CEO sacks 40 brancch managers for not meeting up to Expectations".
I will not remind you again!
This guy is making sense. What do you think @flexherbal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.