Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) (137632 Views)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by izubext007: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wen he pays 50k monthlyand ur yearly hus rent, do you expect him to get nothing in return.
Oyedepo is doing is father's business as he always say from the alter .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by omohayek: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
focus7:
I just posted on one thread about Oyedepo. A most manipulative, deceptive and greedy pastor I ever know.

Modified: What a business strategy. A mandate to plant 10,000 churches in Nigeria with monthly minimum income generation of 3m. Multiply that by 10,000 that gives you 30billion in a month not adding what is generated from the other existing branches o.

You can imagine the pastor thought the motive was to win soul to the Lord not knowing it was to make money for Oyedepo.

Tell me how many importers from Alaba international makes that as profit in a month. Omo church is a business o, fleets of aircraft loading and the boasting will increase volume.

Nigeria government should start taxing churches, it's a business setting in Nigeria.
You have to give the guy credit, he's managed to turn Christianity, the religion of "rich men and the eye of a camel", into a pyramid scheme! That takes real genius!

I was tempted to say this incident should open the eyes of the last of his followers with any brains, but given the number of prior incidents which have betrayed Oyedepo to be nothing more than a money-hungry charlatan, I doubt this or anything else will make the slightest difference.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by gosmoney(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
AmandaTalks:
A pastor at Winners Chapel has cried out after he was sacked for not generating enough money in his branch.

According to the pastor, mr Peter Godwin, he was invited by the state pastor and getting there he met other pastors about 40 and they were all sacked over low income in their branches.

Watch the video below from 2.44 minutes as a Living Faith Church Pastor reveals how he was sacked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLhcBEjpwxg

Blogger, Maureen Badejo also talks about the sack too. Watch from 40 minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_IpH8dndJk
the name of the church is not mention by the man na
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Why are people surprised? grin grin
The church has always been a business center.
Which business owner wouldn't want his business to move?
And people really think these pastors believe some Jesus is coming back soon. grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Truth2Life: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
I laugh rumor pendulars,
Growth is pivotal
They all know why they were sack.
No compromise... unlike Nigeria is the way it is , due to, compromise at all levels. Where a zone need to score much more than another zones to qualify. Sentiment, Nepotism and ethnic favouritism.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
AmandaTalks:
A pastor at Winners Chapel has cried out after he was sacked for not generating enough money in his branch.

According to the pastor, mr Peter Godwin, he was invited by the state pastor and getting there he met other pastors about 40 and they were all sacked over low income in their branches.

Blogger, Maureen Badejo also talks about the sack too. Watch from 40 minutes...

/
The basket of gullibles really believe that Daddy G.O is interested in their salvation. grin grin grin

All of them can go to hell for all he cares....just drop some cash before you go.

/

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by azpekuliar: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
mecustika:
How can these pastors train and graduate from the grand Master himself and still fail to deliver. To Oyedepo, they are slowpokes and beyond hope.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oyedepo a great business establishment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Jakasibo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Lately I stopped attending church because I see most of them as a business center....one certain church in pH if you no book seat online you can't gain access to the church on sunday

Really?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Chinny024(f): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
damocool:

That's not true, because u know one who doesn't has anything he can call his own despite being the founder..

Why on earth will he sack someone because of poor return from his/her branch?..
Doesn't he know how things are in the country currently?...
Many goes to church this days without even t.fare due to the hardship. Come and see trekking after service. Aside that,who is in Nigeria that have not heard of skyrocketed food stuffs prices and groceries down to sachet water . People are suffering...
However, it doesn't change the fact that he is after money...Winners is so worldly.Poor members are not given the opportunity to attend the schools they contributed to built starting from their kingdom heritage nursery schools..That's So bad..Left for me, he isn't practicing what the Bible teaches!!!..The truth is never sweet
Period.!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Successdude(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
OtemAtum:
Bu

THAT'S BLASPHEMY HEY

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Lately I stopped attending church because I see most of them as a business center....one certain church in pH if you no book seat online you can't gain access to the church on sunday
Haba naa!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by desiredhome: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Who are you and I to complain when a huge financial institution like the above named organization fires it's branch managers for not meeting financial targets?
They are a bank of sorts. They sell the gospel of "grace" to their customers who I turn part with varying sums of money after receiving the products. Don't mix emotions with business. To me, it's a very sound business decision.

I got you right......this is the result of too much greed and slave mentality.......
The gullible are easily received
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by PSVITA(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mutemenot:

That one is still poor, he doesn't know the spirit possessing him for the moment .. By the time he sees 1m, his preaching 'll change

Guy, you wicked ooooo, for this your comment grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sanchez01:
I know of pastors who were recalled for not being "productive" enough. Tithes and offerings were low and the HQ was financing most of the affairs of the church. The churches were suspended but later "re-launched" several months after.

Hhhhmmm. If you can attest to this, then I have to believe. This one is strong sha.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Charly68: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
His star keep rising since you haters have been criticising him,yet you haven't learnt from him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by wizi4tyn: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Food don ready so for some people as this kind news don drop grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by OfficialBrendan(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Op change the headline to "CEO sacks 40 brancch managers for not meeting up to Expectations".
I will not remind you again!

shocked this gotta be the most liked comment on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Cnach: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
obonujoker:
Lies... I don't believe this.

I believe Oyedepo is more of winning souls rather than mundane things...

Guy calm down o.
Good income to the church is the reflection of many souls won to God.
Abi na only poor people pastors dey convert?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Lightorder: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell. Pastor should just read out what was written in the so- called later of release the way it is. Living faith church I know cannot do this
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by patani(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
juman:
Normal.
The church does not run at loss.
Its business enterprise.

May you find grace in your new beginning.

Its called non profit organization sir...Not a business...If the British who brought Anglican and Methodist etc. who brought missionary to Africa were intested in profit...alot of our parent would not get educated.....

Besides, Jesus said in Matthew 10:8.

“Heal the sick, raise the dead; cleanse lepers, cast out demons. Freely you* have received, freely.

Have personal relationship with God beyond what a pastor preach to you sir.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by seunfape(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oyedepo must make heaven but his ownheaven can't be where Jesus prepared for us. Anyways.......

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
danowena:
I thought Kenneth Hagin is dead and didn’t get to a hundred years sef.
Then maybe my is the one called Copeland. They all sound the same to me . undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by dmakoy: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
AmandaTalks:

According to the pastor, Mr Peter Godwin, he was invited by the state pastor and getting there he met other pastors about 40 and they were all sacked over low income in their branches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Venlony: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
focus7:
I just posted on one thread about Oyedepo. A most manipulative, deceptive and greedy pastor I ever know.

Modified: What a business strategy. A mandate to plant 10,000 churches in Nigeria with monthly minimum income generation of 3m. Multiply that by 10,000 that gives you 30billion in a month not adding what is generated from the other existing branches o.

You can imagine the pastor thought the motive was to win soul to the Lord not knowing it was to make money for Oyedepo.

Tell me how many importers from Alaba international makes that as profit in a month. Omo church is a business o, fleets of aircraft loading and the boasting will increase volume.

Nigeria government should
start taxing churches, it's a business setting in Nigeria.
shut up idiot.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Captain8(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Captain8:
if i mistakenly see oyedepo for heaven, aswear angel go hold fight tired...
oledepo the antichrist pastor...

oledepo using Jesus name to make billions every week.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by juman(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
patani:

Its called non profit organization sir...Not a business...If the British who brought Anglican and Methodist etc. who brought missionary to Africa were intested in profit...alot of our parent would not get educated.....

Besides, Jesus said in Matthew 10:8.

“Heal the sick, raise the dead; cleanse lepers, cast out demons. Freely you* have received, freely.

Have personal relationship with God beyond what a pastor preach to you sir.....

Privately own churches are like business places.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Joseph08(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
SimplePlan34:
Las Las Jesus self Na scam

You're right!

Because you're stupid.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Tkaspev(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin i laugh in business language lol, so na scarm 4 the pastor wey no get money 4 nija. E don choke o. Business is business and dis is no longer a call to serve again
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by patani(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
juman:

Privately own churches are like business places.

Are you defining by ur own idea or by the bible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.