Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering (31286 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
3minssex:
I don't know why some deeply brainwashed religious clowns are finding it difficult to accept that church is a business and things like this happen.

When I was still a church goer years ago, the Anglican church I used to attend was given a target of 7million naira yearly. Anytime the church fails to remit up to that amount to diocese headquarters after the end of the year,the Venerable (Head pastor) either get redeployed or the church get suspended.

Cc ishilove and other brainwashed clowns that don't know what's happening in religious centres in this country.
I won't take anything someone with your disgraceful moniker has to say seriously. Go to a doctor first before coming online to write rubbish
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
CrestMan:

If you really want to reconnect with him, it's very possible!

@you don't do church anymore - I have seen a few people like you. One thing no one can take away from you is the fact that you truly love Jesus. But, don't allow the devil take advantage of you - don't give him the upper hand over you! You can still be aglow and afire for the Lord! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. God bless you
The ones who are taken advantage by the so called devil are those who sit in churches thinking they are of God . Read what even Peter warned you lot of over 1900 years ago - 2 Peter 2 vs 1 - 3 undecided
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by belovedsonofGod: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
nowhere:

You are entitled to yours and so do I.

Yes of course. Absolutely... smiley

nowhere:

Aboveall, God no dey Naija sef.

Again, your opinion wink
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Graxie(f): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
At the end what matters is, weldone my good and faithful servant. Be sure you are one.

As for me, concerning this Matter, I blame buhari, our president is not ready to sanitize the church. Issues like this should be investigated, government needs to introduce CAMA like yesterday. Churches needs to pay tax and since they are claiming to be NGO, we need to see and know where the morning is going. In fact, it's an error for these pastors to be flying jets as NGO. You write living Faith Church but registered it as bishop Oyedepo ministry, who are you deceiving?

President Muhammadu Buhari, why are you not paying attention to this scamming going on in Christendom? Can pastors try this in US, UK or Russia? Many so called big pastors have served their sentences in those countries due to working system.

How about the slapping saga? What did the court do?

Oyedepo did not obey covid19 rule in Nigeria until he was called out whereas his son Isaac obeyed diligently in US.

Adeboye handed over Redeem to someone else when he taught you were serious with CAMA, now he has nicodemously gone back to becoming Daddy G. O.

Most of them are using money and fear to control the narratives.

Use your good office to regulate church. Thanks.
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
belovedsonofGod:

Yes of course. Absolutely... smiley

Again, your opinion wink
Go figure!
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by belovedsonofGod: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ishilove:

I won't take anything someone with your disgraceful moniker has to say seriously.

grin Smackdown

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by belovedsonofGod: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
nowhere:

Go figure!

Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Pay attention so you don't introduce unnecessary deviation here !

So, you are saying that when Jesus Christ declared in Matthew 22 vs 1 - 14 that many are called but few are chosen, Jesus Christ in fact lie? undecided

When Jesus Christ openly taught that only a few will find the narrow gate which leads to true life , in Matthew 7 vs 13-14 , Jesus Christ lied?

When in John 6 vs 43 -45 Jesus Christ declared that only those that are taught by God belong to Him He also lied? undecided

When Jesus Christ declared in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 that those who did as He commanded will enter into His Heaven, He lied? undecided

And all this because your choose to interpret Jesus Christ's commandment to go preach the Gospel of the Kingdom to the world as a game of numbers, this ministry of reconciliation you hold to? undecided

What does salvation means to u in d first place?
If u are saved, what stopped u from reaching out to others?
If salvation is not about numbers, then why did Jesus Christ died for the whole world John 3 vs16?
Why did God gives you a ministry of reconciliations, if u are not interesting in reaching out to others?
Matt 28 Vs 18 is also d world of Jesus Christ to his disciples to go nd preach d world.
If salvation is not about numbers ,why did Jesus Christ sent his disciples out 2 by 2 to preach d gospel?
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ishilove:

I won't take anything someone with your disgraceful moniker has to say seriously. Go to a doctor first before coming online to write rubbish
It has nothing to do with moniker. Nigerians always dodge the real thing.
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
belovedsonofGod:

Yeah....everyone is a crook.
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by belovedsonofGod: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
nowhere:

Yeah....everyone is a crook.

Again, another opinion of yours. grin
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

What does salvation means to u in d first place?
If u are saved, what stopped u from reaching out to others?
If salvation is not about numbers, then why did Jesus Christ died for the whole world John 3 vs16?
Why did God gives you a ministry of reconciliations, if u are not interesting in reaching out to others?
Matt 28 Vs 18 is also d world of Jesus Christ to his disciples to go nd preach d world.
If salvation is not about numbers ,why did Jesus Christ sent his disciples out 2 by 2 to preach d gospel?
Agajn... Pay attention so you don't introduce unnecessary deviation here !

So, you are saying that when Jesus Christ declared in Matthew 22 vs 1 - 14 that many are called but few are chosen, Jesus Christ in fact lie? undecided

When Jesus Christ openly taught that only a few will find the narrow gate which leads to true life , in Matthew 7 vs 13-14 , Jesus Christ lied?

When in John 6 vs 43 -45 Jesus Christ declared that only those that are taught by God belong to Him He also lied? undecided

When Jesus Christ declared in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 that those who did as He commanded will enter into His Heaven, He lied? undecided

And all this because your choose to interpret Jesus Christ's commandment to go preach the Gospel of the Kingdom to the world as a game of numbers, this ministry of reconciliation you hold to? undecided
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Psoul(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mustiboy:
So, if I understand very well, pastors are tasked with bringing people to the church by all means, even if it means invading their privacy and compelling them to come to your church?

Is this not the idea of more members, more revenue?

It's now glaring that today's churches are business enterprises; churches, since time immemorial, have always been so.

Nothing dey shock me again.

Mark 4:11-12
…11. He replied, “The mystery of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to those on the outside everything is expressed in parables, 12. so that, ‘ they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven.’” 13. Then Jesus said to them, “Do you not understand this parable? Then how will you understand any of the parables?…

Isaiah 6:9
And He replied: "Go and tell this people, 'Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.'

Isaiah 43:8
Bring out a people who have eyes but are blind, and who have ears but are deaf.

Jeremiah 5:21
"Hear this, O foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.

Jeremiah 36:3
Perhaps when the people of Judah hear about all the calamity I plan to bring upon them, each of them will turn from his wicked way. Then I will forgive their iniquity and their sin."

Ezekiel 12:2
"Son of man, you are living in a rebellious house. They have eyes to see but do not see, and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious house.

Matthew 13:14
In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Mark 8:18
Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear?' And do you not remember?

You will still read the above Bible quotes and still will not understand. Or do u want to prove me wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Agajn... Pay attention so you don't introduce unnecessary deviation here !

What does salvation means to u?
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Psoul(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
The only Abnormal thing in the whole thing is the Pastor who came out on social media to Rant.

Pastors are regularly taken out and replaced from stations. It is worrisome that a Pastor comes out on social media to complain. I really can't understand the kind of things that happen in these Endtimes. I Believe someone misled the young man.

A Pastor who knows and understands his call, will not do this.
A Pastor who knows and Understands his position will invest himself more in the work of GOD and take his matter to GOD. Your calling does not end on Pulpit.

Dig deep, you will see that the so called pastor is not really born again.
His action is a very bad one.
If you come to job employment before me and u talk bad about ur former Boss, my dear, no matter how qualified u are, you will lose that job opportunity.

Don't talk bad about ur former boss or friends cos u want ppl to see u are good.
If u can't remember that there was a time he/she was nice to u, then you don't deserve anything good.

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

What does salvation means to u?
This was never about salvation, but instead about your claim that Jesus Christ's commandment, as given to those already saved, to go preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the world is about the numbers. undecided
Try to keep up!
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Vireani79: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
CrestMan:

If you really want to reconnect with him, it's very possible!

@you don't do church anymore - I have seen a few people like you. One thing no one can take away from you is the fact that you truly love Jesus. But, don't allow the devil take advantage of you - don't give him the upper hand over you! You can still be aglow and afire for the Lord! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. God bless you

And u too
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by lomprico(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
belovedsonofGod:

Your own opinion.

I'm very much aware

My own opinion.

Your guess was wrong and you failed woefully smiley

I am 100% correct. that's how fans of GO reacts whenever they fell thier savior is threatened.
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by edoairways: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
@Righteousness @Ishilove
No matter the explanation you give those disgruntled fellow, they will never believe you. Even if a pastor get suspended for adultery, they will still complain. The pastor who cried on social media is not even fit to be called pastor. He isn't different from Judas Iscariot ( interested in financial gain).

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This was never about salvation, but instead about your claim that Jesus Christ's commandment, as given to those already saved, to go preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the world is about the numbers. undecided
Try to keep up!
If salvation means nothing to u then we have to end d discussion.
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

If salvation means nothing to u then we have to end d discussion.
Like I said...This was never about salvation, but instead about your claim that Jesus Christ's commandment, as given to those already saved, to go preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the world is about the numbers. undecided

Stop deviating and instead Try to keep up! undecided
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by gphubventures(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hope na u no Jesus Christ pass stupid
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by opeey(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
In fairness to David Oyedepo, he can can do and undo, because, he doesn't mince who he is.
In many of his article, biography when addressing him, he is addressed as
Bishop David Oyedepo
President/Founder Living faith international or church world wide
And in one of his sermon he said some people are saying that institution owned by churches should be free but his own institution can't be free because he use his own money to build it.

My own na say, CEO fit sack branch manager.

It is people that should not deceive themselves

When the time comes he will Will all his enterprise to his children

Both living faith enterprise, convenant Plc, landmark Nig Ltd
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
opeey:

And in one of his sermon he said some people are saying that institution owned by churches should be free but his own institution can't be free because he use his own money to build it.

My own na say, CEO fit sack branch manager.
It is people that should not deceive themselves
When the time comes he will Will all his enterprise to his children
Both living faith enterprise, convenant Plc, landmark Nig Ltd
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by WarriAproko: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
desiredhome:

They are even more wicked than you are......
as if na dem get my body. Na dem still come beg for food pass for my hand. Naso one come preach for midnight say make dem come out around 5am if not if them nor come out somebody go die. D mumu area all of them gather that morning dey cast and bind. Even donate 1k each dat money give d pastor. I just laugh say their ignorance na x2.

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by WarriAproko: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
edoairways:
@Righteousness @Ishilove
No matter the explanation you give those disgruntled fellow, they will never believe you. Even if a pastor get suspended for adultery, they will still complain. The pastor who cried on social media is not even fit to be called pastor. He isn't different from Judas Iscariot ( interested in financial gain).
who are u to judge are u the pastor. Na ur bishoo pastor call am abi nah God call am? Which one
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by WarriAproko: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
I go arrest 1 mad pastor soon for my area go barrack. All most every friday nah all night. He go carry loud speaker dey disturb everywhere. Naso Christians dey do
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Gfskw: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Who cares
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
WarriAproko:
I go arrest 1 mad pastor soon for my area go barrack. All most every friday nah all night. He go carry loud speaker dey disturb everywhere. Naso Christians dey do
File noise complaint against him with police if you don warn am and im no gree. undecided
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by belovedsonofGod: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
lomprico:

I am 100% correct.

Again, I will state here that you're 0% correct.

lomprico:

that's how fans of GO reacts whenever they fell thier savior is threatened.

I didn't react towards anything. You only misquoted me.
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by belovedsonofGod: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
File noise complaint against him with police if you don warn am and im no gree. undecided

grin
Re: Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

It is not possible.
Acts says there's no salvation in no other apart from Jesus Christ.
Salvation is mainly for mankind nd mankind alone
Jesus Christ died for mankind nd mankind only, not for stones or things.
Go nd study Ur Bible very well nd stop listening to some end time preachers.
I can clearly see that u are saved at all to talk like this.

Check the bolded.

Nothing is absolute with God.

Salvation is not useless without mankind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.