Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls (5048 Views)

What Changed About You When You Reached 30? / Type Till You Ripe!a Whats Group That Changed My Orientation As A Girl / What Is That Thing That Has Changed About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Limassol(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2021
My sincere hope is you don't poison the minds of innocent Nairalanders with your corrupt mindset. You are a cancer that needs to be cut off before it spread. By the way, going by your logic, the age of consent is 13 in japan, so shameless bastards like you would sink so low to have sex with a 13 year old minor? You are sick and out totally of your f**king mind, and literally speaking you are a child abuser and a statuory rapist. Disgusting Pigs like you deserve nothing but to rot in an underground prison for the rest of your god forsaken life. If you love your miserable self never in your entire wretched life mention me to type rubbish. F**king paedophile!

1 Like

Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Perspectives
Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Stupidquestions: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2021
Limassol:
My sincere hope is you don't poison the minds of innocent Nairalanders with your corrupt mindset. You are a cancer that needs to be cut off before it spread. By the way, going by your logic, the age of consent is 13 in japan, so shameless bastards like you would sink so low to have sex with a 13 year old minor? You are sick and out totally of your f**king mind, and literally speaking you are a child abuser and a statuory rapist. Disgusting Pigs like you deserve nothing but to rot in an underground prison for the rest of your god forsaken life. If you love your miserable self never in your entire wretched life mention me to type rubbish. F**king paedophile!
Fouolish idiotic hypocrite Nigerian...They can never deal with fact resorting to emotional tantrums. Ode.
I gave u those info to educate ur idiotic brain about disparity of age of consent...since u said fvcking a 16 or 17 year old non virgin, sexually active gal is evil.....go and call all men in these countries pedophiles and statutory rapist since u are the most moral, and righteous than all these countries combined...ode..

Japanese,. Age of consent 13
Finland..16
Austria.....14
France ....15
Canada...16
Belarus 16
Greece..15
Ghana...16
Cameroon 15
Croatia..15
Bolivia...14
Brazil...14
Burkinafaso, ...13
Philippines, ....12
German, ....14
Albani...16
Angola ...12
Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Limassol(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions post=10403
:

I gave u those info to educate ur idiotic brain about disparity of age of consent...since u said fvcking a 16 or 17 year old non virgin, sexually active gal is evil.....go and call all men in these countries pedophiles and statutory rapist since u are the most moral, and righteous than all these countries combined...ode..

Japanese,. Age of consent 13
Finland..16
Austria.....14
France ....15
Canada...16
Belarus 16
Greece..15
Ghana...16
Cameroon 15
Croatia..15
Bolivia...14
you are unworthy of my mention, only reason i will reply you is to expose to other decent Nairalanders how animalistic you are. Pasting other countries age of consent dosent change the fact you are a paedo and a child abuser. If presented with evidences In reality, men like me will strategically make sure you get the treatment you deserve albeit in a ruthless and merciless manner to serve as a deterent to your likes. You are treading on a dangerous path, BEWARE!

1 Like

Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Stupidquestions: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Limassol:
you are unworthy of my mention, only reason i will reply you is to expose to other decent Nairalanders how animalistic you are. Pasting other countries age of consent dosent change the fact you are a paedo and a child abuser. If presented with evidences In reality, men like me will strategically make sure you get the treatment you deserve albeit in a ruthless and merciless manner to serve as a deterent to your likes. You are treading on a dangerous path, BEWARE!
You are a very stupid fellow. I won't say more than that..cos u are incapable of reasoned argument devoid of emotions. U said anything below 18 means pedophile...then I gave u info about many countries better Dan ur godforsaken country which gave consent to below 18 to have sex...then I'm all of a sudden a pedophile..yet u dint accuse those countries I showed you...and my post was only talking abt 16,17,18 year old gal that are sexuallly active...u are really stupid for thinking u can twist the main point and facts to fit ur sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2021
KingDash:
as long as you have this sickening thoughts, then you're no better than the dogs on the streets, I had so much respect for you but now it's all gone.

Me too. I'm really disappointed
Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Stupidquestions:

You are a very stupid fellow. I won't say more than that..cos u are incapable of reasoned argument devoid of emotions. U said anything below 18 means pedophile...then I gave u info about many countries better Dan ur godforsaken country which gave consent to below 18 to have sex...then I'm all of a sudden a pedophile..yet u dint accuse those countries I showed you...and my post was only talking abt 16,17,18 year old gal that are sexuallly active...u are really stupid for thinking u can twist the main point and facts to fit ur sentiment
Forget that guy he dey do holy holy. There are two things that stops a person from doing something bad :law and religion. If like in Japan law says the age of consent is 13 then fvck any girl wey you like wey be 13 and above as long as she agreed to it. If we are going religion route,(for christian) las las nobody go enter heaven since it is the bible 'all has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'
(For Muslim) age of consent is 16-18 for most Islamic countries.so if you see 4 16 years old Muslim girls marry all of them and fvck
Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Carlmax(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Limassol:
Anything below 18 you are a damn pervert who deserves to rot in jail. 18 and Above(which officialy is the age of consent) all you need is her consent and no one would bat an eye, bang her to your satisfaction. I repeat stay away from any girl below 18 if you love yourself.

If the legal age was 16 or 17, will you still call him a pervert? Humans have existed for thousands of years and not until yesterday was 18 made legal age in many western societies. As a matter of fact your great grandmother's all married and had sex before 18.

3 Likes

Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Carlmax(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Don't mind him... Lots of people can't handle intelligent conversations.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Limassol(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Carlmax:

If the legal age was 16 or 17, will you still call him a pervert? Humans have existed for thousands of years and not until yesterday was 18 made legal age in many western societies. As a matter of fact your great grandmother's all married and had sex before 18.
Bullshit! its 13 in japan, will you also go down with your kids age mate? Where on earth are shameless people like you found? Last i checked many things considered crimes today are legal and acceptable decades/centuries ago. The human race has evolved so does laws. Stop making excuses for paedos, and to think you were talking about intelligence makes you a clown.
Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by benqo01(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
lol there is no small girl again on the street again, their pussies are open for every available dick they come across.
They want to have a taste of that dick also and also feel among
Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
It's true that girls don wise finish but make we dey apply conscience. And Op I'm really disappointed at you for being disappointed with your younger self.
Us wey begin bleep for small age dey regret am, na uncle wey start when he knows what's up dey regret.

Life is truly not balance
Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Stupidquestions: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Limassol:
Bullshit! its 13 in japan, will you also go down with your kids age mate? Where on earth are shameless people like you found? Last i checked many things considered crimes today are legal and acceptable decades/centuries ago. The human race has evolved so does laws. Stop making excuses for paedos, and to think you were talking about intelligence makes you a clown.

Big indoctrinationated but hypocritic fool.
The below story is on front page and happened in Brazil. I want you to judge the case yourself.
"Police are awaiting the results of a post-mortem after a girl aged just 15 died of an apparent heart attack while having sex in a car with a 26-year-old man.

Gabrielly Dickson Alves Nascimento was rushed to hospital on Thursday, July 29 after the unnamed man realised she had passed out.

He told police that he had been having sex with the teen when her lips and skin turned pale and her hands “twisted back” behind her in a spasm.

Doctors at the the UPA Jardim Casquiero medical facility in Cubatão, São Paulo, diagnosed a cardiopulmonary arrest but were were unable to save Dickson, and she died in the early hours of the following morning.

An initial medical examination found blood in the girl’s vagina, but there were no other indications of a physical assault.

The man, described as a “general services assistant” is not believed to have been charged with any crime. In Brazil, the age of sexual consent is 14.

Dickson's family was not aware of her relationship with the the man, according to local reports, and she was not thought to have been suffering from any pre-existing conditions.

“Forensic examinations were requested and the case registered as a suspicious death by the Cubatão Police Station,” the Cubatão Ministry said in a statement.

Dickson's sudden death sparked an immediate outpouring of grief among her friends, family and neighbours in the township of Cubatão, who paid their respects via social media.

The girl's friends and classmates described her as hard-working, dedicated, happy and loved by everyone.

Dickson’s final post on Twitter, published just two days before her untimely death, read “who is it that hates me?”

https://www.nairaland.com/6683118/15-year-old-brazilian-girl-dies-while

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/teenage-girl-15-dies-after-24671830
Re: Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls by Stupidquestions: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Limassol
This is the pics of the 15 yr old
I know if you met this gal somewhere u would assume she's over 20+ and ur hypocritic foolish self won't mind dating or having sex with her.. yet everyone is pedo to you including the whole of Brazil who gave consent to their 15 yr old...Fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. / Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup / How The Loss Of A Beloved Affects Your Love Life: My Own Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.