Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. (50019 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Starzo: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
VTJN:
You seems to be toxic and competitive

I pity the unfortunate lady wey go end up or has ended up with you

Na your type get the mentality say you dey do woman favour by marriage

I'm not surprised though, your type are littered across board

smiley wink
This guy/girl you be really mugu i swear

I just dey waste time dey answer u since. I nor go do am again. Continue fooling urself.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by chiboy1116: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Margy:

Walai...they truly don't have sense...that's why they reason like little babies with feeding bottle
sweetheart who broke your heart ?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by michigang: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
peacettw:

Read in between the lines.. Can't say I am surprised. I bet you are below 40. What a shame.
so what qualities do you look out for in a man, sister.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by michigang: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Suigeneris9548:
There's no official age for men to marry,
Getting married at 35 is not late, however it is always more interesting and profitable to marry early than 35 as a civil servant that wholly depend on salary for survival, because of retirement and inability to make money outside his job..
But as an entrepreneur, a thinker that know and understand the setting of this modern world with a productive mindset,having the mindset of passive cash flow, can marry at any age,
Practically making money has no stipulated age,it is all about you discovering yourself on exact valuable service you can render for humanity to be bringing in money for you..
That won't be a barrier in raising your kids with right education, finance and mindset,
If money predicament has been rightly fixed,getting married at any willful age is possible and worth venturing into.
You are sound.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by peacettw: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:

Fool at 70 I greet you

Terrible comeback but I'll take it
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by peacettw: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
michigang:
so what qualities do you look out for in a man, sister.

Just be a decent human being.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by smartNerd: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Starzo: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
peacettw:

Terrible comeback but I'll take it
u nor get choice
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by arowz56(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ishu ni e... grin

[q1uote author=simplepee post=103890108]It's not late or abnormal.

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.[/quote]
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by peacettw: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:

u nor get choice

cheesy I suppose I dont
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by MidasO1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
peacettw:

Preach. From my vast experience, I will advice you to extend the age cutoff to 40. Most below that age lack the needed cognitive development to function optimally as an adult
maybe you're referring to your useless father at home.
Idiot
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Gfskw: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Plan your life and achieve a lot and marry late

Women of this age don’t manage with guys most of the young marriages are crashing like nigeria naira daily. These girls only want financially able guys not aging guys

They will cheat on you when you are broke

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by simplepee(f): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
VTJN:
spot on

You are absolutely right

Naturally a girl child is intellectually ahead of a male child

Moreso, a girl child act maturedly much more than her male counterparts

I've seen an18years old upright girl from a good family that can actually build a home with a sensible man

I'm yet to see any 18years old boy that can be upright enough to play the role of a responsible husband/father

Not these boys that sag with dirty boxers and hairstyle on their head

The best bet for a guy to settle down is 35 and above

Provided he's being found worthy by his supposedly fiance and her family

Brother, thank you!! These fools mentioning me to insult their fathers actually hate the truth
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by simplepee(f): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Lpl grin cheesy omo see nacking. Guys just dey Para for this comment.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by simplepee(f): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
zinaunreal:

I know say na woman go talk this thing. God bless you eh. Continue insulting us
pele my dear cheesy
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by simplepee(f): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryolumide:

This one come too harsh na �
pele my dear
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Symphony2: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
makeitijn:
dm your pics to me..

Would you like a wealthy sugar mummy of 48 who has a daughter of 27.

She's ready if you're ready

Connect me joor whatsapp 0814seven1nine1328
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by peacettw: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
MidasO1:
Idiot

I can understand your frustration.. It can only come naturally when your sense of self worth is of no use to anyone let alone yourself.

My father sends his regards.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by showafrica(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:
It's not late or abnormal.

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.

This comment really made me laugh out loud. Somehow true... Many people are idiots
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by simplepee(f): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
showafrica:

This comment really made me laugh out loud. Somehow true... Many people are idiots
grin grin
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Dollarbeels: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Margy:

Walai...they truly don't have sense...that's why they reason like little babies with feeding bottle
Your two phones will spoil This week..

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by simplepee(f): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
peacettw:

Preach. From my vast experience, I will advice you to extend the age cutoff to 40. Most below that age lack the needed cognitive development to function optimally as an adult
Sis!!
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by 4ckTOT0: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
MidasO1:

Idiot
myndd44 please get rid of this hoodlum
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by 4ckTOT0: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
MidasO1:
Idiot
myndd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by stupidmod3: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
zedegit:

There are people that earn salaries and of course age is important in marriage. For me, I can't marry a woman above 35 years.

Neither will I want my sister to marry someone above 45 years.

You need youth to handle a child, you need to be strong to go on school runs and you need to see your children's children. So yes age is important. Damn it.
wow u sound like hmmm in short don't know what to say but ur sister n who she wants to marry n his age none of ur biz.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
englishmart:
I understand age is just a number, but all numbers are not equal still. The society tend to fix a standard for everything. Most guys will want to get married on or before they turn 30, but a couple of uncontrollable factors preclude that from happening.

What's your take concerning marrying at 35 for guys. Do you think it's a bit late?

If you are an igbo man and you are not married, come and marry me. I’m looking for husband grin.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by space9880: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Personally I think it's too late I want to get married before I turn 30.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Aboguede(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
How can you marry a man of 35 or when you are 40 shocked

simplepee:
It's not late or abnormal.

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.

Modified

Tor. I hit many nerves with my comment. Pele my dears cheesy
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by oshaosha2014(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
At that age men are just starting. You people always want to equate everything.
siofra:
Useless old evening newspapers angry
Mansluts who have wasted their youth away and now want women to settle for less. angry

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Advancedman(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
englishmart:
I understand age is just a number, but all numbers are not equal still. The society tend to fix a standard for everything. Most guys will want to get married on or before they turn 30, but a couple of uncontrollable factors preclude that from happening.

What's your take concerning marrying at 35 for guys. Do you think it's a bit late?

NORMAL
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Lillysbee: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Focus in being yourself. Other stuffs will follow.

englishmart:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.