Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. (50023 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by shadeyinka(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
stupidmod3:
u are obviously child wat as age got to do with fees seriously where una keep una Brain
No wonder, you reek of the prefix of your Monika!
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by stupidmod3: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
shadeyinka:

No wonder, you reek of the prefix of your Monika!
coming from a child whose mum still buy data for.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by November24(f): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
englishmart:
I understand age is just a number, but all numbers are not equal still. The society tend to fix a standard for everything. Most guys will want to get married on or before they turn 30, but a couple of uncontrollable factors preclude that from happening.

What's your take concerning marrying at 35 for guys. Do you think it's a bit late?

Stop being a joker pls.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by upsonn(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
dingbang:
So by 60, your kids will be entering uni? By that that you will be retired and not capable to support them in university.

Lol

See reasons

Do you know about passive income?

Do you know what's called leveraging?

I guess you don't.

If you do, you will know this line of thought is poor.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by upsonn(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
siofra:
Useless old evening newspapers angry
Mansluts who have wasted their youth away and now want women to settle for less. angry

You be idiot

Idiot do spew trash.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by peacettw: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:

you wey don reach 70 and yet you still never get sense how e do u??

At least I can detect fools from a mile away. Fools who don't think before speaking. Fools who lack the simple sense to stop talking when beat. Fools like you.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Cnach: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
dingbang:
So by 60, your kids will be entering uni? By that that you will be retired and not capable to support them in university.
No mind mind am.
U can marry at 20 when u are not yet up to standard so that by 40 ur children go don dey compete to overthrown MC Olomo

4 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Absolutely normal.
Absolutely not late.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Styluss: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
limcar:
What age do you suggest as a lady
25-30
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Styluss: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
solidmyk:

Abeg leave am like that, why are you so concerned about someone else's life
he was asking a question and that's my opinion... Clown
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by BRATISLAVA: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
flisher:
When you marry late, you will have to raise children at a more advanced age. Imagine you have teenagers at age 65.

Not everyone is fortunate to marry young or begin having children in their early twenties. So if they raise teenagers at 65, at least they have had children, too. Let them have their pleasures like everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by BRATISLAVA: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
flisher:

Truly said but the idea of getting to 30+ before marriage is wrong. A lot of men feel that is the right time for marriage.

There's no right and wrong time.

Everyone can't be fortunate. Yes, there are mental images we have, but not everyone will fall into them. Life is easy for some and harder for others.

Those who are within their expectations should simply enjoy it while it lasts and let others who get it later enjoy it in whatever way they can without being judgemental. Some never wanted it like that. Life happens.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by notoriousbabe: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
It is too early. 45 is the ideal age for any man to get married

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nwodosis:
Will "age" keep marriage?

Thank you bros... my good friend and bros married at the age of 28... 20 yrs down the lane in marriage..... the story now is separation... Some people need to get their head and brain grilled before going or entering into what is called MARRIAGE... its not everyone who is matured for marriage ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by notoriousbabe: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:
It's not late or abnormal.

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by notoriousbabe: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
flisher:

Truly said but the idea of getting to 30+ before marriage is wrong. A lot of men feel that is the right time for marriage.
what made it to be wrong?
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by MartinsD12(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
englishmart:
I understand age is just a number, but all numbers are not equal still. The society tend to fix a standard for everything. Most guys will want to get married on or before they turn 30, but a couple of uncontrollable factors preclude that from happening.

What's your take concerning marrying at 35 for guys. Do you think it's a bit late?
35 is not too late, just marry when you ready to take responsibility, the financial aspect is very important
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Jerryolumide(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.
This one come too harsh na �
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by BRATISLAVA: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
flisher:

But a lot of guys I know out there still come out and say they cannot marry until they are 30+
Their choice.

Their choice.

But believe me, if they didn't have a choice and were forced to stay unmarried or childless without any fault of theirs, they would find a way to pursue that happiness, even at the age of 65, if only they would get that fulfillment.

That's why I can't blame people who do IVF and die a few years later, like the former world oldest mother. Because at least they are happy and fulfilled.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by solidmyk(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Styluss:
he was asking a question and that's my opinion... Clown
Smdh. You're the confused one here
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:

At 35 I already had 3 kids.
grin grin cheesy cheesy..
And you're here classifying us as men wey never get sense..
Chaaiii..
This world varies shaa.. E no balance at all.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by pansophist(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
It is always necessary to dissect the true reason why people pin marriage on a certain age. Also, it is even more necessary to separate the timelines between men and women. For women earlier marriage is necessary due to fertility issues, and being hot enough still to have good options of men.

For men, late marriage is mostly because he wants to be financially strong enough to take care of his family before he is old, and also not being too old and your child too young. If you have reflected on this things deep enough, it becomes clear why you want to rush into, or not rush into early marriage.

But as a general rule, a man getting married before his clocks 40's is ideal, while for women, before she clocks 30, with a healthy age gap of around 5 years, with the man being older. This formula will utlize female biological vitality and male self actualisation.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by OZ511: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Shut up your teeth o ye Brain box undecided

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.[/quote]
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by zedegit: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
stupidmod3:
stop thinking like a child.

Not really. Unless you have other businesses apart from paid employment.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by stupidmod3: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
zedegit:

Not really. Unless you have other businesses apart from paid employment.

side biz or not age as not nothing to do with when to marry.

expecially we living in a country where d women hardly assist but make noise the most
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by zedegit: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
stupidmod3:

side biz or not age as not nothing to do with when to marry.

expecially we living in a country where d women hardly assist but make noise the most

There are people that earn salaries and of course age is important in marriage. For me, I can't marry a woman above 35 years.

Neither will I want my sister to marry someone above 45 years.

You need youth to handle a child, you need to be strong to go on school runs and you need to see your children's children. So yes age is important. Damn it.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
PAWG:

35 is right bros. My dad is 77 and comfortably paid my younger bro’s fees (Bsc-PhD) and refused all form of assistance from us.

It’s better to marry late than bring kids to this world early to suffer, making money could be a competition but starting a family shouldn’t be.
Tell them

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Starzo: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
peacettw:

At least I can detect fools from a mile away. Fools who don't think before speaking. Fools who lack the simple sense to stop talking when beat. Fools like you.

Fool at 70 I greet you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.