Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. (49998 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by JohnBullMySon: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
limcar:
As a guy, is it advisable to marry your agemate?
If she loves you and you return her love, automatically she will respect you and submit to you, even if she's your age mate or senior (I assume that's your fear). I believe most women are wired that way. Some women only act the way they do because their hubby/boyfriend doesn't give them the attention they need or they have an exploitative experience with men.

Unless she doesn't love you just for you. Some Nigerian women are only interested in you making them comfortable with money and goodies. Avoid those ones oh cheesy

Also, age mates are more mentally compatible and more likely to understand each other as well as have things in common. Marriage only makes sense when you have a wife who doubles as your best friend.

I know a couple who have significant age differences, because the man wanted to marry the youngest chick, for whatever reason. Their intellectual gap currently, is making the man push her to one corner. Now she even fears the man more than she loves him.

4 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Karleb(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rubbiish:

U can't use your department to draw such a ridiculous & baseless conclusion!
I quoted u because of the word "INTELLECT"? Do u even know the meaning of intellectual?? When u say a white man is intelligently ahead of a black man, it is very understandable because it is evident in the things they have invented, which we humans are all using today, from health, automobiles, technology etc. But when u say the girl child is intelligently ahead of a boy child?? How does that even sound? How many girl child do u find in architecture, engineering etc? Top ten inventors of all time are men, even in our institutions majority of the top students are male citing my faculty as an example from my B.sc to M.sc. So what did u now use to draw your conclusion that one particular gender is ahead of the other intellectually? Your textbooks, from faradey, franklin, pascal theorems, Newton's law of motion & the likes are all men, how many formulas & theorems u used in your text were discovered by females?
How many space shuttle have u seen launched by women?? You must be very daft & I hope u don't have a male child, because u will so frustrate that child. If a man has hurt u, better take it out on him & don't come online to make mockery of yourself!

Your head dey there abeg! cool

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by NOwazobia: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
VTJN:
she's absolutely right with the Men are slow with sense

Accept what is ours man
your analysis was floored on the ground that women are the only ones who build homes.

Younger ladies build homes on the strength of older men. Women are mostly a depended being which can't build without support from intelligent older men.

The reason why younger guys don't seem to be intelligent enough to build a proper home with younger ladies is due to the fact that younger ladies lacks primary wisdom to support the guy, which the ladies themselves need older men to provide. In a marriage of a younger girl and an older man, the girl is always an instruction taker (male domination).

Ladies are like kids which must be breast feeded till the day they part the earth by a younger or older intelligent guys.

This is the reason we have more depressed bipolar single mothers than single dads.

The reason why it seems that younger girls are getting married than younger guys is because ladies are maritally desperate than guys. Ladies will averagely start thinking of marriage at their teenage years, while in their early twenties they are already planning to get married. While guys naturally start think of marriage at their early twenties, while planning a marriage at their late twenties to early thirties.

Another marriage advantage ladies have is that they grow much older and more physically matured than guys. The reason a girl in her twenties can comfortably marry a man in his fifties.

In all respect, ladies are more mentally docile than guys, the reason they crave for marriage (as a source of mental and physical support) than guys.

Many marriages today is not because of the readiness of the guy but because of the pressure from the lady.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Starzo: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
peacettw:

Read in between the lines.. Can't say I am surprised. I bet you are below 40. What a shame.
you wey don reach 70 and yet you still never get sense how e do u??
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Humanoid01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Margy:

Walai...they truly don't have sense...that's why they reason like little babies with feeding bottle
What does a person's gender have to do with how they reason? You seem like you've been frustrated by past experiences with men.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Elxandre(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
naijapips02:

Grow with your kids. Don't be a grumpy old man that can't relate to their struggles. The mortality rate for Nigerian men is usually below 60. You want to be alive to see your kids succeed and not suffer for nothing.
So marrying at 30 and not 35 will make you relate to their struggles? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by limcar: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
humilitypays:
If you marry at 35, at 60yrs your first child should be around 24 or 23yrs, second child 20/21yrs and your first child should have rounded up university and the second about to if not done too.

Nigerian youths of today should make it a mandate not to give birth to more than 3 children, 2 is best, 3 maximum.

The best age range for a Nigerian guy to marry is 32 to 38yrs.

Ladies should be 27 to 36yrs.

So 35yrs is a perfect age for a man to marry
well different strokes for diff folks. there's no perfect age

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Karleb(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
NOwazobia:
your analysis was floored on the ground that women are the only ones who build homes.

Younger ladies build homes on the strength of older men. Women are mostly a depended being which can't build without support from intelligent older men.

The reason why younger guys don't seem to be intelligent enough to build a proper home with younger ladies is due to the fact that younger ladies lacks primary wisdom to support the guy, which the ladies themselves need older men to provide. In a marriage of a younger girl and an older man, the girl is always an instruction taker (male domination).

Ladies are like kids which must be breast feeded till the day they part the earth by a younger or older intelligent guys.

This is the reason we have more depressed bipolar single mothers than single dads.

The reason why it seems that younger girls are getting married than younger guys is because ladies are maritally desperate than guys. Ladies will averagely start thinking of marriage at their teenage years, while in their early twenties they are already planning to get married. While guys naturally start think of marriage at their early twenties, while planning a marriage at their late twenties to early thirties.

Another marriage advantage ladies have is that they grow much older and more physically matured than guys.

The reason a girl in her twenties can comfortably marry a man in his fifties.

In all respect, ladies are more mentally docile than guys, the reason they crave for marriage (as a source of mental and physical support) than guys.

Many marriages today is not because of the readiness of the guy but because of the pressure from the lady.

This is the reason many of them falsely believe that a girl is more mature than a guy of her age.

She only developed hip, nyansh and boobs which makes her naturally ready for childbirth, not even marriage here.

6 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by iramure(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
NOwazobia:
Contradiction. If marriage is a scam there shouldn't be an option of making you.
they tell u to get married to avoid fornication, have peace of mind, procreation etc but you regret if you fall into the wrong hand. Guy, you will blame yourself for getting married.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by NOwazobia: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Karleb:

This is the reason many of them falsely believe that a girl is more mature than a guy of her age.

She only developed hip, nyansh and boobs which makes her naturally ready for childbirth, not even marriage here.

You are completely right.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Henix(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
StPete:

More so, research shows that the best time to give birth to healthy looking kids should be from 18-28 years.

cheesy

Beer parlour research
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by StPete: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Henix:

Beer parlour research

A simple online check would've saved you this public embarrassment
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by lolu2019: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
dingbang:
So by 60, your kids will be entering uni? By that that you will be retired and not capable to support them in university.
y u always talking about retirement.dis is 2021 bro,wake up. U should be thinking about self reliance. ceate a legacy for u and ur generation,must u work for people to survive.

9 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by spiritedtete: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:
It's not late or abnormal.

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.

Do you think marrying a man... at 40s will make him have sense? Lol no!

If you marry a 40 years old bachelor.. cons are it will take him time before he adjust to you... because he is use to being living alone.. hence he will hardly listen to your opinion.

Being with a man isn't by age... before jumping into marriage you should be able to understand your man's philosophy about life in general. When you know this then you can decide if you can cope with him. Now some men don't even know what philosophy is.. however you as their partner should be able to pin points the believes and views about life...

Just study them without having to ask them questions.

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by VTJN(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:

foolish fool... you're obviously mentally deranged and suffering from incurable inferiority complex for u to utter such nonsense as 'women are above men in everything. Either that or you're female trying be mischievous by pretending to be man.
mumu I'm a guy

Go work on your complex and gerahrah here wink wink

Not everyone is gullible and at the same time hypocritical like you

Tomorrow isn't certain for all, so why should i not speak the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Henix(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
StPete:

A simple online check would've saved you this public embarrassment

Ogbeni, a simple etiquette demands that u acknowledge ur source when citing such research
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Eyanbahose: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:

Infact I'm not sure I can marry a man under 35. Men are very slow with sense. That 35 sef, some of them still don't have sense.
see your head
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Eyanbahose: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Margy:

Walai...they truly don't have sense...that's why they reason like little babies with feeding bottle
see your head too like feeding bottle
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Starzo: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
VTJN:
mumu I'm a guy

Go work on your complex and gerahrah here wink wink

Not everyone is gullible and at the same time hypocritical like you

Tomorrow isn't certain for all, so why should i not speak the truth?

truth that you and ur entire lineage are below women in every ratification of life??

E clear say be really big mumu with minus value IQ

4 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by VTJN(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
iramure:
they tell u to get married to avoid fornication, have peace of mind, procreation etc but you regret if you fall into the wrong hand. Guy, you will blame yourself for getting married.
yeah. Having a wrong choice in marriage is a disaster which may likely linger

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Chicastle: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Margy:

What do you want?
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Teaser4(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
03072001hen:
u strong oo
lol, it’s not that hard my brother
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by VTJN(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:

truth that you and ur entire lineage are below women in every ratification of life??

E clear say be really big mumu with minus value IQ
You seems to be toxic and competitive

I pity the unfortunate lady wey go end up or has ended up with you

Na your type get the mentality say you dey do woman favour by marriage

I'm not surprised though, your type are littered across board

smiley wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by koolguy88(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
It is Late, honestly speaking
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
frozen70:

All you wrote was like thinking in a backwards direction
How many men of these era fits into all you mentioned, including you considering the economic situation since this regime ?
no mind am,am 36 i just got government job 2 years ago,even the salary them no pay,how somebody wan attain all what he wrote there, in reality life is very hard, hard knock life.

5 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by caracas: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
StPete:
Do not let anyone deceive you, marrying at 35 is a tard late. Looking at the present state of Nigeria, except you have planned billions down for your unborn children, you will probably have to keep struggling in old age or after retirement to keep them alive and in school.

More so, research shows that the best time to give birth to healthy looking kids should be from 18-28 years.

There's nothing more proud than to see your grown child standing next to you and people assuming he/she is your sibling cheesy
This is the kind of stupid analysis that have taken many men to their early graves....

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by komodapson(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
dingbang:
So by 60, your kids will be entering uni? By that that you will be retired and not capable to support them in university.

What assurance(s) does guarantee you'll live up to 60years....R.I.P Sound sultan

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by One1Nigeria: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:

this one na evening news paper jawe....25 ,27 at most it's okay for a woman anything pass that na evening news paper,because some of this ladies have been sexually active since there teenage years ,so u can imagine it as a public toilet,that one is the one u will call the mother of your children...... Tire person oooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by bjprodint1: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:

Lol,very true,d 35yrs old boy i dated was a disaster
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by piagetskinner(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Everyone has their opinion… but it’s always best to marry early.

The koko na to marry the right person. Not everyone will become a millionaire… sometimes marriage comes with its own blessings.
Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by frozen70(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Volkswagen90:
no mind am,am 36 i just got government job 2 years ago,even the salary them no pay,how somebody wan attain all what he wrote there, in reality life is very hard, hard knock life.

Exactly my point, thanks for getting it right

1 Like

Re: Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. by Johel(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
limcar:
but the pressure

The pressure should be you heading towards financial stability (confidence) before thinking of getting married to a woman...The society will only push you but you should look inwards and get focused on total self development first...Cos when kasala burst for your marital home,the society won't help u,instead,they will mock you...I don't live my life to impress the society,I live my life to please the creator,his time are always the best...Let's just pray God hamma us with multi million dollar contacts at our various places of work,by then we will know certain further steps to take,at the right time,for the right purpose and at the assigned age....

Let's make more money and gather up bruh.

Sorry for the epistle grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.