Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? (19747 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? / My Mum's Fate: If You Must Get Married, Avoid Male Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Bigredmachine: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
frozen70:

Hope you know that it's a man that determines the sex of a child

So if he can't drop "Y" Chromosomes and he no go grew what happens?

You blame the woman as usual

i keep hearing these all the time, but does he have power to forcefully drop the "Y" Chromosome... sometimes no matter how the man does he calculation to make sure he drops the Mr Y at the right time, it just wont work for him...
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Fortez: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Walkee: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
cococandy:

Because you people don’t have sense. grin

Unless you’re secretly saying boys should be sleeping with each other. That way they can accrue their high body count and be worthy of praise and all the girls will have no body count in order to be worthy of your admiration.
You really typed something that makes 0 sense given that men and women are equal in number on this earth and posted thinking you’ve provided a reason for the foolishness. But all you’ve done is highlight how illogical and dumb many of you are when it comes to matters concerning women and sex.
calm down. Most men are useless and worthless and majority of women would have nothing to do with them. Women are hypergamous. Davido despite his records of knocking ladies up and leaving them would still fucck 80% of girls in Nigeria without condom and they will gladly throw away their postinor 2. Nature design men to be polygamous to fill the earth and women to be hypergamous.
Women were built to be chaste. The only reason your husband care about you when you are pregnant is because he subconsciously believe women are chaste.
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by donbachi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
PacAmaru:
May God bless u with 10 girls without a boy
May GOD give u both,and they all shall be great men and women,that will take care of u at old age.ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Klass99(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by PhilipReigns(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Let's forget the family name issues
A girl child in a country like is at a greater advantage than the male. So many factors can affirm this, it's the reality.

When you train a female child well, and she really respects herself, she's didn't get pregnant out of youthful exuberance. My dear, you will enjoy that girl child more than her male siblings in future because the male will be busy battling family expenses.

Female children takes better care of their parents in old age than the male.

When job hunting, they get jobs/helpers more than the males....I can go on and on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
All the regurgitated and passed around incel talking points devoid of fact or common sense.
The women who have multiple sexual partners beg to disagree with you

Next.

Walkee:
calm down. Most men are useless and worthless and majority of women would have nothing to do with them. Women are hypergamous. Davido despite his records of knocking ladies up and leaving them would still fucck 80% of girls in Nigeria without condom and they will gladly throw away their postinor 2. Nature design men to be polygamous to fill the earth and women to be hypergamous.
Women were built to be chaste. The only reason your husband care about you when you are pregnant is because he subconsciously believe women are chaste.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by PhilipReigns(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Let's forget the family name bla bla bla
A girl child in a country like Nigeria is at a greater advantage than the male. So many factors can affirm this, it's the reality.

When you train a female child well, and she really respects herself, she's didn't get pregnant out of youthful exuberance. My dear, you will enjoy that girl child more than her male siblings in future because the male will be busy battling family expenses.

Female children takes better care of their parents in old age than the male.

When job hunting, they get jobs/helpers more easily than the males....Most of my university female colleagues, four years after graduation are already employed in well paying jobs than the males, while the male are still struggling to find their feet. Most are already married too with lovely kids. Did I mention they economise parents funds also, more than the male during and after university days?
You send 50k to your son in school, he divides it into two and spend half on his girlfriend, then d following week he's calling again for more money. Mainwhile the female are relaxed and manages the little their parents can afford to send to them for a longer period without actually becoming too much of a burden on her parents, all thanks to the male boyfriends.

In marriage, it's the same pattern. The woman uses her funds to help her family (parents and siblings). The man spends larger percentage of his earnings on his wife and kids, food, house rents, school fees and d responsibilities that never end.

A guy can stab his fellow guy/put his fellow man at a disadvantage because of a lady,but a lady cannot do same for a man. I can go on and on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Alex08101558404: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Debra911:

Thanks

My specs plz email me let's talk sometin serious.
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by PacAmaru: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
donbachi:
May GOD give u both,and they all shall be great men and women,that will take care of u at old age.ijn.
Yeah
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Hajokexyz: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
binarymachine:

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/31/why-is-there-an-obsession-with-male-children/

Islam does not regard the girl child in a sort of low position ..... Get your fact right .
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by MYHUBBY: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Debra911:
No. So I should now travel to lag cos of what

because of love, it worth more than anything on earth

you look pretty cool on your dp
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Walkee: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
cococandy:
All the regurgitated and passed around incel talking points devoid of fact or common sense.
The women who have multiple sexual partners beg to disagree with you

Next.

are the promiscuous women openly celebrated and lust after like their male counterparts?
Promiscuous women are generally regarded as worthless whorre all over the world. Nobody gives a shiiit about a promiscuous man as long as he's not a pauper.
It doesn't matter how much you cry, promiscuous women will forever be seen as worthless

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by feldido(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Liposure:
so are you through with having kids

I'm done oo
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Rubbiish(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
GboyegaD:
Whichever one is blessed with should be raised in the fear of the Lord. People keep emphatic on what they have no power over. Many family names some claim are being preserved makes no difference, so why stress?

I had a professor who took on the wife's last name, I don't know why though. He's from Sweden and the wife's family is originally European however, she grew up in Canada. They met while he was a visiting student at her own institution.
@bold are u & your kids answering your wife surname??
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by feldido(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
uthlaw:
oga husstle hard make u no wait 4 pikin b4 u eat....ur daughters will still collect 4rm there husband b4 u eat....male child, anyday anytime!

I think my point is simple and understandable. It's just the reality of life. Taking care does not mean financial help only, when you grow old you will understand that your money alone can not take care of you. When you start having health issues resulting from old age, then you are taken to home for the old when] our children could be there to take good care of you, then you will understand.
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by feldido(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Zane2point4:

You contradited yourself, *husband* is which gender?

By husband I mean in law. Your daughter's husband. undecided
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by ThuGGeR147: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
You Get Sense...... grin grin grin
Debra911:
I'll love to have a male child as my first, then female second. Well only God can say, pikin na pikin

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by NaBanga: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Most people in the "West" don't care about that. They are just praying for a healthy child. Africa is backwards and will remain that way.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bigredmachine:

i keep hearing these all the time, but does he have power to forcefully drop the "Y" Chromosome... sometimes no matter how the man does he calculation to make sure he drops the Mr Y at the right time, it just wont work for him...

It depends on his feeding habits and life style, it is expected that his Y chromosomes must be healthy and stronger to dominate the female X chromosomes

A weak sperm count is another factor that can affect the full strength of the Y chromosomes
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Debra911(f): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
MYHUBBY:

because of love, it worth more than anything on earth

you look pretty cool on your dp
Love,hahahaha... When you're serious, You should travel down to see me.
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by tonididdy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kolasola:
With the way wifey pampers our pregnancy, I’ve been praying it should be a girl ... that lady is making me jealous already :- undecided
Una never go do scan?
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Debra911(f): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Alex08101558404:

My specs plz email me let's talk sometin serious.
Why should i be the first to email you? Don't get deceived by my pix, I'm not what you think. From your previous comments ,it's like the only thing you've ever achieved is banging different women here and there, back off from me I'm not the type and don't ever tell me to email you again.
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by TWLifestyle: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
For me its not culture related.
Raising a female child in these immoral times is scary when I think of it.

Imagine watching my own daughter's sextape with one guy ramming her senselessly going viral online. Chai!! cry

I'll kill her then take my own life.
because ur honour is in your daughters vagina? This has to be one of the dumbest things iv ever heard anyone say .
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by tonididdy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
I love love love my girl child .
I pray to the creator, a boy Is next.

... I just dey wait make the pad and bra and hair Billings start angry lol
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by MYHUBBY: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Debra911:

Love,hahahaha... When you're serious, You should travel down to see me.

why not? anything for a pretty damsel like you

so will you welcome my visit in Abuja?
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Debra911(f): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
You Get Sense...... grin grin grin
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by Sleeknigga: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
McLizbae:

Mumu, so if can get to choose, you will take all the alumajiri boys in the North than one Okojo Iweala. Siiiior!
how many okojo iweala do we have today,instead all we see are whores been fvcked with Coke and indomie, even the okojo you mention is still been humbled with big prixk
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by joeky(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
donbachi:
Some female child is worth more than 10 male children put together.

Like.. Chimamanda Ngozi
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by cayorday89(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Klass99:

Seven blessings to you.

I wish I could like this post 6,000 times.

The bolded parts in particular bust my head die I'm just LOL cheesy
Hmmm, na make God give us better children whether male or female... All the males with those vices have equally good number of females or even more in number they roll with but are not always on the frontline who are also nothing to write home about.. In all, one can only speak for him/herself...
One thing is certain, there are as many males with societal vices as females, their roles are just defined amd played out accordingly..
Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by cayorday89(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sleeknigga:
how many okojo iweala do we have today,instead all we see are whores been fvcked with Coke and indomie, even the okojo you mention is still been humbled with big prixk
This does not make sense at all... Is she not entitled to that as nature demands or have you caught her sleeping around with men?
Make you dey use your brain at all times, E get why...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Debra911:

Why should i be the first to email you? Don't get deceived by my pix, I'm not what you think. From your previous comments ,it's like the only thing you've ever achieved is banging different women here and there, back off from me I'm not the type and don't ever tell me to email you again.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group / Any Disadvantage in Marrying From Another Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.