Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Fiancee's Anger Issues - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Anger Issues (46523 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by smartNerd: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2021
Build your own dreams, or someone else will
hire you to build theirs. -- Farrah Gray

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by ricmx(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2021

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2021
God is calling you to peace, that's it grin. But OP the truth is that you should talk with her family, tell them what is happening. Then see if she changes over the next 1 month. If not I suggest to drop her in peace. I repeat in peace. No argument no resentment.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Thomist(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2021
Understanding is the problem. Since she's doing her duty, and very loving and caring, no problem. Just try to understand her. Whenever she's angry, just joke with her. If it doesn't work. Leave her alone for that moment if anger. Don't talk to her unless you want to ask her QUESTIONS on other things like, What should we eat today? Or sort of it.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by onefleshmind: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

I Love her but the anger issues is killing.
"I Love her but the anger issues is killing"
Love is one of the important things required if you desire a peaceful marriage but as important as it is, it's just an attraction. Marriage is an extension of purpose and anger is one of those things that can destroy your purpose if not managed.
Just one question for you OP. Would you still go ahead and date her if you knew about her anger issue before you started the relationship?
And now that you know, you need to put in more efforts than yours, one of which is taking her to a psychologist/psychiatrist. If she's willing (heaven help those who help themselves) but if not please move ahead with your life, get closer to God and let God guide you through your choice making process.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by donproject2(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

As in...it is like you are describing my owm Fiance...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by ddeola: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
God help you bro.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by orlaglobal234: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anyway I don't have much advice for than if you still need or love your life run away for any anger problem lady because of story that might follow later, but if you have two life you can continue At least if she kill one you will use the extra one
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Brunosamel(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:

The moment you take charge of your relationship the better for you don't give her room to intimidate you and blaming it on anger if your woman act irrational treat her Bleep up bro... Ignore her or rather walk away.
You are the prize bro act like one

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Lostchild(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Marrio22

1. Your fiancee is not mature for marriage.

2. Your fiancee is not ready for marriage.

3. She is not ripe for marriage, she doesn't have the characters that can maintain marriage contract.

4. She is a person of conflict and not of peace. Marrying a person like this can give you sucider thought. Immagine she was even mocking you, calling you Mr peace of mind. See, a person of peace is a child of God.

I am heavily praying not to fall in love a person like your fiancee because women like her will make the life of a man a hell. I also cannot advice you to break up with your fiancee because you are in love.

It will not be that easy for you to find someone new in a shot time. You may also find yourself with someone more worse.

My Story
I once dated a girl that provoke me to the point where I almost had accident. She is a person that vexes any how and walk away from me when I tried to talk to her in person. No matter how hard I tried to talk to her over anything about us, she vexes and walk away. It is almost impossible for a peaceful guy like me to be at peace with her. I even went as far as to plead with her to give us a chance but no way, she vexes and ealk away from me all the time. She knew I am the cool and gentle type and she started taking extreme advantage of my gentleness. I had to walk away and end the relationship because she is the type of person that will make my life a living hell.

REMEMBER; that people do not change, your today decision can save you from future sorrow

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by cooooooks(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Aunty preach!!

She knows that she can do worse and oga will make peace.

Imagine she slaps him in from of their children, oga will still make peace.

I even dear for her safety because all this resentment will keep building until it becomes dangerous.

Lollittaa:

the problem is not the anger but the obvious lack of respect she has for you, made worse by cohabiting with her. Somebody walked out of your car in the middle of the road, not caring about your life or hers, and you're still calling her YOUR fiancee. Are you a fo.ol?
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:

Continue until she stabs you in your sleep.

If there is a way she can be helped then explore the option or run for your life

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Olumaeme: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
I think she knows you love and will always calm her down when she misbehaves.

If she's beautiful with wide hips and b**bs she'll likely misbehave more since she gets attention and she's aware she's like a piece of cake you don't want to loose.

Let me tell you, this kind of woman will frustrate your life, don't forget that you're also a human being who has bad days too.

If you use all your days to console someone, who will console you too? When you get married and the realities of life sets in, you will gnash your teeth.

You have 2 choices to make:

1. Leave her alone for your sanity.
2. Hold on to her because you have been blinded by love.

If you decide to go with option 2, ensure you put her in her place once in a while. When next she's having her mumu mood swing, don't send her, ignore her, go out and pretend as if you're happy, if she angrily talk to you that you usually shake, reply calmly with smile and she'll borrow herself brain after few times.

When you let me understand what you won't tolerate, they'll fall in line, or leave you alone!

SHALOM!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by cbaba: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Are Men that really blinded?
This thing na curse??

Same signs I 'saw' years ago but went on still and I have regrets.

Right now, I can't even be in the same room with a female that raises her voice!!!

Anyway ,Thats manic depression signs bro
She needs PSYCHOTHERAPY!!!
6 months minimum

Do take it further until she is out of it.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by CoolAmbience(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:

Oga, waka leave that girl. Dey there dey do human analysis. Life nor dey two o.

Marriage nor be relationship.

U dey see all the signs now, but you prefer to use data dey do analysis. None of us for Nairaland go dey there when she go stab you.

Nobody dey pray for bad thing but why bad things dey always happen? Use you tongue take count your teeth.

Peace!
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by davidinchrist(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Seriously,does this work?
I have anger issues and I really want to work on it .

Loving and obeying Jesus is the perfect solution bro, not psychological gimmicks or techniques.

I used to be miserable with anger and unforgiving attitudes. But now, I perceive people sometimes get frustrated after failing to get me angry or offended for selfish reasons: cos I am crucified with Christ.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by nurain150(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
mario22:

I Know she just graduated from an undisclosed uni in Lagos, DM me for advice
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by SaeDick: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
I once had a girl like this, took her in for few months when she return from abroad but have to break it off very fast and ran for my life....

They can be sweet but your life should sweet u more, so run bro, pick your ring and run for you life
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by redsun(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
She could be a spoilt brat. Is she a financial asset? If not you have a lot of trouble and proper child upbringing to do before you think of having your own children.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Made619(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na beans. Depending on who u be n ur partner b. No let make Woman de take decision as a man. If na one u wan Born, stick to it, bcus na u know ur pocket
u get point
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by NiklauseFred(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
davidinchrist:

Loving and obeying Jesus is the perfect solution bro, not psychological gimmicks or techniques.

I used to be miserable with anger and unforgiving attitudes. But now, I perceive people sometimes get frustrated after failing to get me angry or offended for selfish reasons: cos I am crucified with Christ.

God bless.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by tosan245(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
I would have written a long epistle but at the end the main message would be "Run oh".
Read the above word for word and let it sink in!!!
mario22:

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by crossover(m): 1:06am On Jul 26, 2021
Fantastic! You must be a man of GOD!!
Innomach:
That's her nature. you cant change her. If you can learn to manage her, she'll make a very good companion to you, but if you cant, you will remain a miserable man on earth. It's only God himself can change her because not even her is in control of her actions when that anger takes over her.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by crossover(m): 1:31am On Jul 26, 2021
This is it! You want to be a man; get ready for it. Check her out and find a corrective antidotes. She is plain with her attitude and character unlike most ladies out there. Please step down your ego, and talk less. You are lucky to have a good woman who will do the the job for you. Bros, be a man of understanding. Congrats in advance.
smartNerd:
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by mario22: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Lostchild:
Marrio22

1. Your fiancee is not mature for marriage.

2. Your fiancee is not ready for marriage.

3. She is not ripe for marriage, she doesn't have the characters that can maintain marriage contract.

4. She is a person of conflict and not of peace. Marrying a person like this can give you sucider thought. Immagine she was even mocking you, calling you Mr peace of mind. See, a person of peace is a child of God.

I am heavily praying not to fall in love a person like your fiancee because women like her will make the life of a man a hell. I also cannot advice you to break up with your fiancee because you are in love.

It will not be that easy for you to find someone new in a shot time. You may also find yourself with someone more worse.

My Story
I once dated a girl that provoke me to the point where I almost had accident. She is a person that vexes any how and walk away from me when I tried to talk to her in person. No matter how hard I tried to talk to her over anything about us, she vexes and walk away. It is almost impossible for a peaceful guy like me to be at peace with her. I even went as far as to plead with her to give us a chance but no way, she vexes and ealk away from me all the time. She knew I am the cool and gentle type and she started taking extreme advantage of my gentleness. I had to walk away and end the relationship because she is the type of person that will make my life a living hell.

REMEMBER; that people do not change, your today decision can save you from future sorrow

Exactly. Mine can be a sweet lady but whenever she vex. You can’t talk to her without her walking away even if you ain’t the cause of her anger. She can say I am not going out again at maybe she was dressing up and may request me to buckle her zip n I might not respond immediately. Scattering our hangout plans. It’s killing
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Lostchild(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
mario22:

Exactly. Mine can be a sweet lady but whenever she vex. You can’t talk to her without her walking away even if you ain’t the cause of her anger. She can say I am not going out again at maybe she was dressing up and may request me to buckle her zip n I might not respond immediately. Scattering our hangout plans. It’s killing

MARIO
This your relationship and fiancee almost look like my ex in character but a bit different. The first time I started conversing with my ex I could see the red flag (anger). Like I told you before, it was impossible for me to be at peace with her. She constantly keep lieing and if I refuse to believe her lies, she get mad at me for not believing her. She will vex with me even in her own wrong attitude. She knew I am gentle and calm in nature, It became impossible for me to correct her. It was impossible for me to talk out frustration with her as she will vex and walk away from me, she did this until I became tired.

She refuse to tidy my apartment when I ask her to, she refuse to cook for me but continously eat the food I cook. She vexes any how and constantly walk away from me. One day I tried to talk to her in my place but she pick her bag and walk away. About two weeks later, I went to meet her to plead with her to be considerate and that we should talk but she told me she has started dating someone new, and that it is too late. I wish her farewell with her new guy (boyfriend) she had left me for.

After about two months, she began to see my worth and value and tried to come back of which I refuse. She called and called and later came to my place, it was almost like a fight but I plainly told her it was over. Even in her approach of coming back, she was even trying to use anger and fight .

This reason for this long story is that, as much as I badly wanted to tell you to end your relationship with your fiancee, I just cannot because

1. You are deeply in love with her.

2. I cannot see her future, if she is the right person for you, but to be honest I must tell you that, her anger and conflict nature is very dangerous to your well being and to your future.

MY ADVICE

If you want, you can end this your toxic relationship and cry once, because it is better now than to cry daily in future

Never ever try to end a relationship using anger. I say this because out of anger I ended that toxic relationahip and venture into another relationshi with a new young lady that nealy destroyed me. This new relationship nearly cost me my life if not for God intervention that save me from the daughterof the devil.

Please, use patient and wisdom when ending a relationship

AS FOR ME
I am hoping and praying that God will help me to fall in love a woman that love peace and harmony.

Amen
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by BluntCrazeMan: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
mario22:

Then Leave Her Naa..
You wan die??
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by placeofallure(f): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
You clearly seed the Red danger signals but you are forming macho lover man. I hope we don't get to see you in front page of weekend punch or vanguard newspaper with a battered eyes, fractured limbs and stabbed chest.

Give yourself brain.

Anger issues are terrible. Thank God I got over mine. It was very bad especially when I just got married. I destroyed things. I'd hit my fists repeatedly against the walls. I was suicidal and would bruise myself and I don't mind if I get killed or kill another. My husband once landed in LUTH and spent a few days there. It was that bad.

Do you know the irony of it? I'm a very easy going person, by my nature, I'm the type people call gentle to a fault. Unlike OP's partner, I hardly get annoyed. The misgivings would have been happening and I'd be pilling them up, before I finally snap. Once i snap, it's hell hath no fury o!
But I got over it.

Apart from advancing in age and becoming more mature, I sought God's help too. The way I was carrying, it's either I commit murder or I get killed. God listens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Perfectbeing(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2021
I'd prefer a girl that cheats (not that I'll date her) than a girl with anger issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.