Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Fiancee's Anger Issues - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Anger Issues (46520 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by samsam2019: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

I Love her but the anger issues is killing.
she's all that because you're a simp. her type would be gentle as a do e when dealing with a real man.

Grow a pair! When next she throws a fit send her out of your house. Show her craze. Throw her stuffs out. It's either she vows to you or fxck away forever. And trust me, whatever happens after that you win

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wow
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Gorillabrain: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Beat sege commot for her body she know get sense.. Stop behaving like gentle man.. This one wey dey my house now naxo she be but i teach her lesson las las she calm down. Bros women need iron hand not rubber hand becox them be waco.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by sammyranking(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:
My fianceé anger issue is worrisome to me. ones she has a bad day, I will get my own share at home. I have begged her all i need in this marriage is togetherness, peace (she jokingly calling me Mr. peace of mind).

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her anger issue a big turn off.

When her Project supervisor was purposely frustrating her, and told her he will not accept her work and she will not defend (it was sorted out later) . I tried to talk and advise her she angrily walked out of my car in the middle of the road.

That night she wasn't talking to me and i started a call n went to the parlor, she came and was asking whom i was talking to and i said my guy, she queried but why did i go to the parlor, she flung our engagement ring away without knowing whom i was talking to (not cheating or calling any girl) she makes rash decisions when angry. like She can scatter our 2weeks plans cos of a small provocation.

Man you gotta be wise don’t allow love foolishly mislead you I’m sorry to say this.
You’ll become a married man very soon trust me the anger issues is gonna kill you.
What does the future holds between you and fire lord babe?
She might become angry tomorrow and stab your ass to death(I’m sorry saying this, but a woman like her any damm thing can happen) which you already know.
Now it’s not too late make wise decision, this is your life and she’s meant to be your life partner.
Marriage isn’t something you go into anyhow, you have to watch because it’s for life.
We no go regret for life oh

May God airpus

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by sabreal: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

Don't think you can change her
So that she will waste all you labour for. She must be willing to change, others SE you are wasting your time and destiny. You will receive all the blame later on. By the time she begins to exhibit her anger talents, her language will be that: u no see me before you marry me, that is whom I am.

So that you not major life tire yourself, run when you can. This is from personsl experience.
Nobody will.he able to help you including your parents and pastor.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by oyejideogunjumo: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

What makes a woman is not beauty but character.
You are seeing a red flag already.
She will not get better with marriage but worse.
If now she supposed to be humble so to speak because you can change your mind on her but she is this stubborn, get ready for part two after marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by vickydevoka(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
iLegendd:

I swear u are fûcking right. Buh u have to really love her as well. You should also sweet talk her all de time

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by dingbang(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Chidimma loading. Dont be unfortunate please.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by richmond500: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

all these things deh make person fear marriage
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
If she fails to work on her anger, there's no need marrying her unless your life has no meaning to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by fabianiyobosa(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you open the door of my car and walk away in anger, when I did not offend you, you will never step into my car again.

I gave you engagement ring and you threw it away? That level of boldness is yet to be seen! Really?

Me I don't like trouble, I won't even allow you into my house, car or life again.

We are not enemies, we are not lovers of friends either.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by BlueSprint: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

If she doesn't change, can you ensure these concerns for a life time ? Your answer is what you should trust
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
You love her with all those red flags? Ok.

Remember marriage is an eye opener. Your eyes will soon open.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Cartelips: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

Run
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by MikelIbe: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

No respect for the engagement ring ( a highly cherished item for many ladies) simply means no respect for the marriage to come , and no respect for you. My brother this is a critical point in your life you need to take the right decision based on logic and not feelings. Feelings don't stand the test of time but logic does.

If you are already having issues now with your fiancée, what do you think will happen when bigger responsibilities come.. kids, financials, extended family ties, job etc ?

Do not pretend to be blind when you are lucky to see the hand writing on the wall.

As a highly experienced person in marriage I know where you're heading to.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
How do you guys even have the liver to tolerate certain things from women in your life ? . Is the Vagina too sweet or what that you don’t have balls to handle your woman.
Omo if she’s always getting angry with you or whatever the case don’t manage her tell her to check herself or lose you it’s that simple

And truth be told you don’t love her you just have a very serious case of Oneitis. For you to stick around and tolerate such disrespect it speaks volumes about your manhood though .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by KosiGee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

Leave that woman when you have the time and chance.
That’s a big red flag. Call it quits ASAP.

I know someone who is going through same…a once ‘strong’ well respected by mates and feared by enemies about 7 years ago, his fiancée had same anger issues. Very nice girl, beautiful and intelligent. He liked her cos she was fiery….used to say that his kids would be smart, intelligent and no one would bully them…

My friend has lost custody of his daughter…domestic violence triggered by the woman smashing ceramics and hailing cutlery at him. He reacts and metro police lands and dude packs out of his house.

There’s fire on the mountain bro…run run run

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Staphylococcus: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

To won't live long with such a lady.

That's a short life span you are dating.

If you love your life, run and never look back. It will only get worse.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by adadike(f): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
You clearly seed the Red danger signals but you are forming macho lover man. I hope we don't get to see you in front page of weekend punch or vanguard newspaper with a battered eyes, fractured limbs and stabbed chest.

Give yourself brain.
God bless you real good. Dear poster, this type will stab you to death and lick the knife join. Biko wuo Ben Johnson sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Blackdisciple(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

Na so she go stab you for sleep out of the same anger you go dey die dey " I love her"
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by lomprico(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

RED FLAG! RED FLAG!! RED FLAG!!!
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Pharaohny: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
You are SIMP_le man
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Pharaohny: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mumu man �

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Blackdisciple(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ahmed0336:
angry

Oga, if she cannot control herself when angry I'd advice you seek the help of a therapist ( if you can afford it)

Your life is in danger with such kind of person.

Very toxic oo and can lead to death , still forming I love her.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Ayodele2018(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anger isn't a good friend.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by WibusJaga: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anger is temporary madness. Be warned.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by Powerfly(f): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

She just graduated and we are staying together for 2months now. She can be very sweet and hardworking, caring, can clean, arrange the house. I don't expect her to be this all good cos NOBODY is perfect, but her

anger issue a big turn off.

What's her zodiac sign? I'm guessing Libra.....
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by ThickSharon123(f): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

She needs your understanding, dear. All women need that from our man. If you love her, you'll be attentive to her emotional needs.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by coolh3ad(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
mario22:

You sef try show her small craze naaaa!!.
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by toffyz(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol...not all that glitters are gold bro

No one is perfect!

You have to manage her anger issue or you go for a girl with lesser issue.

Mind you, you can never find a perfect man or woman. It's simply impossible!
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by beaversticks(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Leave while u can..m you'de be dead before her eyes clear
Re: My Fiancee's Anger Issues by timberprides: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
how will the headline be "Hot tempered girlfriend with trust issues stabs boyfriend over airtel CUSTOMER SERVICE call" cheesy
OMG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.