Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves (5133 Views)

Igbo Slaves Built The Great Wall (Moat) Of Benin - Reno Omokri (Pic) / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is only in Nigeria that Itsekiris with 30,000 population as at 19 century sold 200,000 Igbo slaves cheesy grin Nothing we no hear in Nigeria grin cheesy
I blame ipob for giving this minorities groups power to insult igbos

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Itshekiri did not go hunt for slaves. They owned slaves naturally as a result of being at the ports of slave trade. People have Igbo Calaba house boys back then without ever nearing the Niger. It is natural to the people selling the slaves to drop some for domestic economy.

From Your man Reno:

Dear Dominic,
It was not a case of conquest so to say. In terms of population, the Igbos have always been by far larger than the Binis and Itsekiri. However, they never formed an empire and instead lived in autonomous villages and clans.
The advantage the Itsekiri and Benin had was that they formed Kingdoms under one king and had a standing army. So, all they did was expand their empires by raiding one autonomous village at a time.
You will notice that the Fulani were able to penetrate the Hausas, Northern minority and even poached a bit of the Oyo Empire, but they never made inroads to us. Never, ever, ever.
Google our Bronzes and swords. Some have been carbon dated to be almost a thousand years old.
Now, imagine a people with bronze weapons fighting a people without any type of metal weaponry from village to village. You can put two and two together.
However, what worsened the situation was our friendship with the Portuguese. My direct ancestor, Ogiame Atunwase I, the 7th Olu of Warri, was the first West African to have a university degree in 1611. He was also a Catholic. He wore a crown with a Cross on it.
Both Portugal and the Catholic Church were our allies. As a matter of fact, the famous street called Akpakpava in Benin is a bastardisation of the word Papal Via (meaning Pope road in Latin). That was the road where the Pope’s ambassador to the Binis and Itsekiris lived.
They sold us guns, which enabled our ancestors to further extend their domains.
Even the British had to sign a peace treaty with us in the 19th Century, because when they wanted to take over the palm oil trade from us Nana Olomu fought them and survived.
From 1851, the British themselves officially recognised the Itsekiri as the Governors of the Benin River, with Idiare becoming the first Governor.
Someone like me, and many other Itsekiri, we have written records of our ancestry for at least 200 years.
Our strength is not in numbers. We have never been well populated. We compensated for our lack of numbers by our unity and willingness to submit without question to one king.
#RenosNuggets

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by OfoIgbo: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Anioma Igbos that messed up the British with the EKUMEKU resistance for about 3 decades.

Inconsequential Itsekiri measuring their little cl!itoris with the huge Anioma d!ck.

Itsekiri and Bini don't have the wherewithal in hell, heaven or in the life to come to subjugate Anioma Igbos who are heavily of Nri ancestry.

Ask yourself how come the ruling family in Ogwshi-uku trace their ancestry to Nri. Even though it is alleged that Bini descendants first settled in Ogwashi-uku, yet the ruling family is core Igbo. That should provide the explanation needed.

No Bini, Itsekiri or indeed any minority can have supremacy over any Igbo clan. Your papa no born you well, for that to happen

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by LegendHero(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
The only true thing here is that Benin and Itsekiri sold Igbo as slaves for centuries.

The population of the UK today is like 66million and yet they conquered Nigeria and India whose population is far far far more than theirs. Not even considering other part of the world they conquered.

I know people will say the British got tech advancement, but this is just to defeat the premises of population used by the OP.

No be me talk am, na Reno!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Ojiofor: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Reno have gone mad.That you owned some few slaves of Igbo origin does not mean that you enslaved the Igbo nation.No tribe ever conquered Igboland or enslaved ndi Igbo in their homeland.

12 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by ablejesus26(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Na ipob give them mouth na�

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Shiver99: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
LegendHero:
The only true thing here is that Benin and Itsekiri sold Igbo as slaves for centuries.

The population of the UK today is like 66million and yet they conquered Nigeria and India whose population is far far far more than theirs. Not even considering other part of the world they conquered.

I know people will say the British got tech advancement, but this is just to defeat the premises of population used by the OP.

The only people Itsekiris had as slaves were themselves, related groups like urhobos and ijaws who sold off their madmen, and of course Yorubas. Other than that, Itsekiri and Igbo history are like two lines that never meet.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by LegendHero(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Shiver99:

The only people Itsekiris had as slaves were themselves, related groups like urhobos and ijaws who sold off their madmen, and of course Yorubas. Other than that, Itsekiri and Igbo history are like two lines that never meet.

Lol why are you facing me, no be Reno talk am?. You should rather go to his Facebook page to vent.

Benins and Itsekiris sold Ibos as slaves for centuries!
Reno 2021.

grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
jerseyboy:
Itshekiri did not go hunt for slaves. They owned slaves naturally as a result of being at the ports of slave trade.

From Your man Reno:

Dear Dominic,
It was not a case of conquest so to say. In terms of population, the Igbos have always been by far larger than the Binis and Itsekiri. However, they never formed an empire and instead lived in autonomous villages and clans.
The advantage the Itsekiri and Benin had was that they formed Kingdoms under one king and had a standing army. So, all they did was expand their empires by raiding one autonomous village at a time.
You will notice that the Fulani were able to penetrate the Hausas, Northern minority and even poached a bit of the Oyo Empire, but they never made inroads to us. Never, ever, ever.
Google our Bronzes and swords. Some have been carbon dated to be almost a thousand years old.
Now, imagine a people with bronze weapons fighting a people without any type of metal weaponry from village to village. You can put two and two together.
However, what worsened the situation was our friendship with the Portuguese. My direct ancestor, Ogiame Atunwase I, the 7th Olu of Warri, was the first West African to have a university degree in 1611. He was also a Catholic. He wore a crown with a Cross on it.
Both Portugal and the Catholic Church were our allies. As a matter of fact, the famous street called Akpakpava in Benin is a bastardisation of the word Papal Via (meaning Pope road in Latin). That was the road where the Pope’s ambassador to the Binis and Itsekiris lived.
They sold us guns, which enabled our ancestors to further extend their domains.
Even the British had to sign a peace treaty with us in the 19th Century, because when they wanted to take over the palm oil trade from us Nana Olomu fought them and survived.

From 1851, the British themselves officially recognised the Itsekiri as the Governors of the Benin River, with Idiare becoming the first Governor.
Someone like me, and many other Itsekiri, we have written records of our ancestry for at least 200 years.
Our strength is not in numbers. We have never been well populated. We compensated for our lack of numbers by our unity and willingness to submit without question to one king.
#RenosNuggets
If bini with their empire could not defeat Agbor Alone and expend to Western Igbo territory is itsekiri with the population of 30,000 can do that?

It take British days to defeat bini and itsekiri with all their empire but I took British years to defeat Igbo without empire.

Which igboland did bini and itsekiri got this slaves from?

9 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by NigeriaZoo: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Britain enslaved a whole continent ? LMAO grin
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by iSlayer: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Anioma Igbos that messed up the British with the EKUMEKU resistance for about 3 decades.

Inconsequential Itsekiri measuring their little cl!itoris with the huge Anioma d!ck.

Itsekiri and Bini don't have the wherewithal in hell, heaven or in the life to come to subjugate Anioma Igbos who are heavily of Nri ancestry.

Ask yourself how come the ruling family in Ogwshi-uku trace their ancestry to Nri. Even though it is alleged that Bini descendants first settled in Ogwashi-uku, yet the ruling family is core Igbo. That should provide the explanation needed.

No Bini, Itsekiri or indeed any minority can have supremacy over any Igbo clan. Your papa no born you well, for that to happen

Grandstanding is okay. But it shouldn't be at the detriment of truth. The outlying Igbo areas to the west were subjugated by Bini over hundreds of years. This was possible because Bini wasn't attacking Igbo as a race, they were raiding individual remote communities. Now in that writeup by Reno if you get the background of events he's talking about, you will realize this sale of Igbo slaves (Ika people) predated the British. The Binis who had a strong monarchy were richly supplied with guns to carry out this raids and subdue this Igbos. This happened much much much earlier than any British misadventure in that area. The names of the ports of collection of Ika and Ndokwa slaves were called Escravos and Forcados, which are Portuguese, and not Harcourt or Douglas (which are British. So Reno is actually right.

The account of Olaudah Equiano strongly supports Reno's position too. Mind you the Igbos in question here are majority Ika, then Ndokwa, then a bit of Enuani.

Juxtaposing Reno's account with the reality today you can see there is an agreement of facts. The Ika are very very slavish to Bini and bear Bini sounding names (as a receipt of slavery). Things dont really change if you follow events closely from the far back periods.

23 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
[[s]quote author=LegendHero post=103974291]The only true thing here is that Benin and Itsekiri sold Igbo as slaves for centuries.

[/quote][/s]
If bini could not conquer Agbor is it Itsekiri that will do that?
The only conquered people in South is Yoruba that lost land to Fulani people.

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by ThinkSmarter: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
it is illogical to believe that a minor tribe will take major tribes into captivity and sell them as slaves.
Huge Population symbolizes dominance.
The population of the speakers of a particular language whether they are native speakers or non native speakers signifies the power and influence of the tribe.
Reason English speaking countries got more influence in world politics.
Hausa leads in Nig b4 Yoruba, then Igbo.
Modified: there may be cases of inter communal clashes among border communities to the two tribes.
Maybe, in that case, one tribe likely killed or absorbed her own captives while the other made business out of her own that led to liberating them after the abolision

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by LegendHero(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

If bini could not conquer Agbor is it Itsekiri that will do that?
The only conquered people in South is Yoruba that lost land to Fulani people.

Chai Ibo people don suffer. I need to ask Reno what means Benin used in selling those Ibo as slaves during those era.

Will they say, Shinedu come here, get on the ship and off you go to Portugal. If Shinedu fail to comply, they bundle him, beat him with Benin correct jazz, and off you go on the waters.

Or could it be the Benin slave raider caught Shinedu where he is beating his chest that he can develop anywhere in the world?

I have a question tho:
Reno mentioned one particular group of Ibo people who he used ***** for. Could you please tell me which clan is that?

21 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by BKayy: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
No need to fume. My people the ball is in our court.
We now have the opportunity to reestablish our claim on Warri. Remember many nations reestablished claims on their ancestral land after minority groups reminded them like Russia did to Ukraine on Crimea, or the Jews back in Israel/Palestine.
What we say next matters.
Warri is the price

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
LegendHero:

Chai Ibo people don suffer. I need to ask Reno what means Benin used in selling those Ibo as slaves during those era.

Will they say, Shinedu come here, get on the ship and off you go to Portugal. If Shinedu fail to comply, they bundle him, beat him with Benin correct jazz, and off you go on the waters.

Or could it be the Benin slave raider caught Shinedu where he is beating his chest that he can develop anywhere in the world?

I have a question tho:
Reno mentioned one particular group of Ibo people who he used ***** for. Could you please tell me which clan is that?

Lolz cheesy go and unsit emir in kwara state grin

12 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by ProudImolite: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Tell them oo

4 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by LegendHero(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Lolz cheesy go and unsit emir in kwara state grin

Wait I won’t leave you until you answer my question.

See the narration below.

—Benin slave raider: We need to get more slaves on the ship today to Portugal. We need to head eastward to take those guys since they are very easy to get.

(The raiders transit for few days and they came across Shinedu in the bush without no cloth but just leaf coverings).

—Shinedu (talking to himself): Na me be Shinedu, I get muscle (flex muscle), I can develop any jungle. Beat his chest 3 times, repeat again I can develop any jungle whether abload or Poltugal.

—Benin slave raiders peeping: Chai Obaseki, that guy say he fit develop any jungle, just shoot catapult and aim his forehead or nack him 2by2 jazz.

Question to you Nwanyiogwashi :
Which of the two options do you think Obaseki used? Stone or Jazz?

21 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Ariani: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
iSlayer:

Grandstanding is okay. But it shouldn't be at the detriment of truth. The outlying Igbo areas to the west were subjugated by Bini over hundreds of years. This was possible because Bini wasn't attacking Igbo as a race, they were raiding individual remote communities. Now in that writeup by Reno if you get the background of events he's talking about, you will realize this sale of Igbo slaves (Ika people) predated the British. The Binis who had a strong monarchy were richly supplied with guns to carry out this raids and subdue this Igbos. This happened much much much earlier than any British misadventure in that area. The names of the ports of collection of Ika and Ndokwa slaves were called Escravos and Forcados, which are Portuguese, and not Harcourt or Douglas (which are British. So Reno is actually right.

The account of Olaudah Equiano strongly supports Reno's position too. Mind you the Igbos in question here are majority Ika, then Ndokwa, then a bit of Enuani.

Juxtaposing Reno's account with the reality today you can see there is an agreement of facts. The Ika are very very slavish to Bini and bear Bini sounding names (as a receipt of slavery). Things dont really change if you follow events closely from the far back periods.

The Ika historian, Pa E.A Iduwe acknowledged this in his book.
He made mention of Bini people acquiring guns from the Portuguese with which they terrorised Ika communities earlier on.
Until much later when weapons proliferated and Ikas were able to fight and push the Binis back.
The Portuguese used the Binis as slave agents by supplying them with guns to raid Ika and make slaves of them.

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by iSlayer: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ariani:

He made mention of Bini people acquiring guns from the Portuguese with which they terrorised Ika communities earlier on.
Until much later when weapons proliferated and Ikas were able to fight and push the Binis back.
The Portuguese used the Binis as slave agents by supplying them with guns to raid Ika and make slaves of them.

Very very simple. I read of the Portuguese business interest with Bini a long time ago. That guns supply was how Bini were successfully turning Ika to slaves.

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
LegendHero:

Wait I won’t leave you until you answer my question.

See the narration below.

—Benin slave raider: We need to get more slaves on the ship today to Portugal. We need to head eastward to take those guys since they are very easy to get.

(The raiders transit for few days and they came across Shinedu in the bush without no cloth but just leaf coverings).

—Shinedu (talking to himself): Na me be Shinedu, I get muscle (flex muscle), I can develop any jungle. Beat his chest 3 times, repeat again I can develop any jungle whether abload or Poltugal.

—Benin slave raiders peeping: Chai Obaseki, that guy say he fit develop any jungle, just shoot catapult and aim his forehead or nack him 2by2 jazz.

Question to you Nwanyiogwashi :
Which of the two options do you think Obaseki used? Stone or Jazz?

Lolz which of igbo is bini and itsekiri occupying today grin the of people that remain slaves are Yoruba people in kwara state grin cheesy

Ibrahim Agboola Gambari was born on 24 November 1944 in Ilorin, Kwara State to a Fulani ruling class family. His nephew Ibrahim Sulu Gambari is the Emir of Illorin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by FreeIgbos: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ojiofor:
Reno have gone mad.That you owned some few slaves of Igbo origin does not mean that you enslaved the Igbo nation.No tribe ever conquered Igboland or enslaved ndi Igbo in their homeland.

That fool has totally lost his mind. His unbridled ego will be his worst undoing.

We know of Benin empire so I wonder why he keeps attaching his itshekiri people to Bini, when did they become one?

Igbos kept slaves just like every other tribes back then and when the slave trade started, some of those slaves were sold to the coastal tribes who acted as middle men to the whites who docked at the coastline. This idiot called Reno knows this was how they ended up with the so-called Igbo slaves, but due to his overbloated ego, he twisted it to suit his narrative. Such a bastard!!

15 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Ariani: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
iSlayer:

Very very simple. I read of the Portuguese business interest with Bini a long time ago. That guns supplied was how Bini were successfully turning Ika to slaves.

When you observe the Ika obsession with Bini.
It makes perfect sense that there was a certain degree of slave-master relationship attached to it.
It's a case of generational Stockholm syndrome.

See excerpts from Pa E.A Iduwe manuscript on how Bini raided Ika and neighboring groups with the help of Portuguese supplied firearms.

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ariani:

Which ika communities did bini enslaved? Go and read about Agbor and bini war.
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Ariani: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
I think instead of drag this Reno.
Ndiigbo should force him to come clean with the people he labelled "Igbo" in that his statement.
I'm very sure he is speaking of Ika and Ndokwa/Ukwuani groups still suffering from Bini Stockholm syndrome.
Once we establish that he is talking about Ndokwa Ukwuani/Ika, we can rightly strip these groups of the false Igbo tag Reno labelled them and hand them over to their Bini overlords to go and argue these things out Biko.

This shouldn't be our battle.

Reno was being mischievous using "Igbo" while avoiding the use of right tags of Ika or Ukwuani/Ndokwa.

I don't see any business between Igbo man and Itsekiris. We are not neighbors and had little or no known interactions.

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by LegendHero(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Lolz which of igbo is bini and itsekiri occupying today grin the of people that remain slaves are Yoruba people in kwara state grin cheesy

Ibrahim Agboola Gambari was born on 24 November 1944 in Ilorin, Kwara State to a Fulani ruling class family. His nephew Ibrahim Sulu Gambari is the Emir of Illorin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Benin and Itsekiri took Igbo as slaves for centuries. Not mentioning the Igalas and Ijaws own. Chai!

Chai chai Reno get bad mouth.

By the way, what could have gone wrong between Reno and the Ibos? I thought he used to be the best thing after fried rice?

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Ariani: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[/b]

Which ika communities did bini enslaved? Go and read about Agbor and bini war.

This was from Pa. E.A Iduwe manuscript on Ika history.
There is no denying the fact that the Bini once enslaved the Ikas and that up till today, we can still see that Ikas are yet to recover from that Bini slavery psychologically. That's the origin of "We are from Bini" fables from Ika.

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by iSlayer: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ariani:

When you observe the Ika obsession with Bini.
It makes perfect sense that there was a certain degree of slave-master relationship attached to it.
It's a case of generational Stockholm syndrome.

See excerpts from Pa E.A Iduwe manuscript on how Bini raided Ika and neighboring groups with the help of Portuguese supplied firearms.

Thanks for the upload!

And yes they can't take their tongues out of Bini putrid ass.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
LegendHero:

[b]Benin and Itsekiri took Igbo as slaves for centuries. [/b]Not mentioning the Igalas and Ijaws own. Chai!

Chai chai Reno get bad mouth.

By the way, what could have gone wrong between Reno and the Ibos? I thought he used to be the best thing after fried rice?

A Fulani emir in Yoruba land cheesy grin grin grin angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by iSlayer: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ariani:
I think instead of drag this Reno.
Ndiigbo should force him to come clean with the people he labelled "Igbo" in that his statement.
I'm very sure he is speaking of Ika and Ndokwa/Ukwuani groups still suffering from Bini Stockholm syndrome.
Once we establish that he is talking about Ndokwa Ukwuani/Ika, we can rightly strip these groups of the false Igbo tag Reno labelled them and hand them over to their Bini overlords to go and argue these things out Biko.

Reno was being mischievous using "Igbo" while avoiding the use of right tags of Ika or Ukwuani/Ndokwa.

I don't see any business between Igbo man and Itsekiris. We are not neighbors and had little or no known interactions.

He can't call the names to avoid unnecessary provocation. But the whole world knows it is Ika and Ndokwa.

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ariani post=103976297]I think instead of drag this Reno.

I don't see any business between Igbo man and Itsekiris. We are not neighbors and had little or no known interactions.[/quote][/s]
You're talking nonsensical nonsense ,no time was ukwuani/ika was enslaved by bini so stop talking nonsense.
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Ariani: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
iSlayer:

Thanks for the upload!

And yes they can't take their tongues out of Bini putrid ass.

We have to set the records right.

Ndiigbo should start learning how to stay away from battles that is not ours.

All we needed to do with this Reno vituperation was to force him to accept that whatever interactions Itsekiri and Bini had with any Igboid group was at maximum with Ika and Ndokwa/Ndokwa. And that none of these groups are currently Igbo.
So he should tender apology to Ndiigbo for the misrepresentation and thereafter go back to that his original post and properly label his post well by substituting Ika and Ndokwa with Igbo there.
The dog can't be eating shit while the goat teeth will be decaying.
Mbanu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly / Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd / Nigerian Oil Baron Fights Deportation From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.