Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves (5141 Views)

Igbo Slaves Built The Great Wall (Moat) Of Benin - Reno Omokri (Pic) / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by gregyboy(m): 4:36am On Jul 23, 2021
bomb24:

which eastern Igbos did your puny kingdom raided for slaves.

minority puke who couldn't stand the British for a day.

You're a fool to speak ill about bini in such a manner your ignorance stinks go and sin no more

The britsh occupied oba palace after 6 months and resistance continued with guerilla warfare for extra 7 years you mofo, you read Wikipedia and and you think you know
Shit,

The britsh wrote so many intentional misinformation about the benin war to glorify their racial ego, they lied when they felt like it was necessary and said the truth when they wanted, they lied benin was brought down under 2weeks that's was a lie they also lied on their casualties, they lied about the human sacrifice, they lied also to justify the war on benin, they mentioned their troops the moat swallow they lied in the documentation of the
Bini war, the war took place when they were
Heavy racial discrimination so anything to glorify the white race was what they wrote

Benin fell under 2weeks my foot, you all just read onr article somewhere and you feel you have read enough

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by gregyboy(m): 4:37am On Jul 23, 2021
More

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by EMMY76: 4:41am On Jul 23, 2021
LegendHero:
The only true thing here is that Benin and Itsekiri sold Igbo as slaves for centuries.

The population of the UK today is like 66million and yet they conquered Nigeria and India whose population is far far far more than theirs. Not even considering other part of the world they conquered.

I know people will say the British got tech advancement, but this is just to defeat the premises of population used by the OP.

No be me talk am, na Reno!

Reno only said they sold igbo slaves he didn't say itsekiris conquered the igbos and enslaved them. Almost all ethnic groups in the olden days engaged in slave trading is no big deal it doesn't make u superior or stronger.
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by gregyboy(m): 4:50am On Jul 23, 2021
You all who thinks benin fekk
fell to britsh under 2weeks should just know that wasnt true

Should also know that the same white who tried to paint ancient Egyptians as white instead of blacks will also write history of wars with benin to glorify themselves as superior

So many lies the britsh told before the war and after the war against bini
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by bomb24: 5:35am On Jul 23, 2021
gregyboy:

You're a fool to speak ill about bini in such a manner your ignorance stinks go and sin no more

The britsh occupied oba palace after 6 months and resistance continued with guerilla warfare for extra 7 years you mofo, you read Wikipedia and and you think you know
Shit,

The britsh wrote so many intentional misinformation about the benin war to glorify their racial ego, they lied when they felt like it was necessary and said the truth when they wanted, they lied benin was brought down under 2weeks that's was a lie they also lied on their casualties, they lied about the human sacrifice, they lied also to justify the war on benin, they mentioned their troops the moat swallow they lied in the documentation of the
Bini war, the war took place when they were
Heavy racial discrimination so anything to glorify the white race was what they wrote

Benin fell under 2weeks my foot, you all just read onr article somewhere and you feel you have read enough

bullshit from the stables of moonlight tales.

the british weren't bias, they kept the records straight the bini kingdom fell withing a day from an invading "weak force" of 200 men.

the benin expedition war ended right their there was no insurgency from the benin or what so ever.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by gregyboy(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2021
bomb24:

the british weren't bias, they kept the records straight the bini kingdom fell withing a day from an invading "weak force" of 200 men.

the benin expedition war ended right their there was no insurgency from the benin or what so ever.

Lol... Cry..me a river
We sold you lots as slaves i know your Pained to accept the truth

They say history is written by victory... So they can write anything after all they won the war...
Even if it took them 2000yrs no one would believe the story of the loser

I have a screenshot were they lied ob bini human sacrifice yet you still believe they couldn't lie on other aspect lol....

The benin war with the britsh lasted 7yrs

The occupation of benin city was what happend in months and not weeks you slowpoke the war didnt end with the occupation of benin the war continued till after 7 years soldiers fled into various area in benin and other part of edo to regroup for resistance
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by gregyboy(m): 6:29am On Jul 23, 2021
bomb24:

I will silent your ignore with more pains

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by bomb24: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2021
gregyboy:

Lol... Cry..me a river
We sold you lots as slaves i know your Pained to accept the truth

They say history is written by victory... So they can write anything after all they won the war...
Even if it took them 2000yrs no one would believe the story of the loser

I have a screenshot were they lied ob bini human sacrifice yet you still believe they couldn't lie on other aspect lol....

The benin war with the britsh lasted 7yrs

The occupation of benin city was what happend in months and not weeks you slowpoke the war didnt end with the occupation of benin the war continued till after 7 years soldiers fled into various area in benin and other part of edo to regroup for resistance

in ur wildest imagination that a backward race such as urz could venture into igbo land for slaves. ur so called kingdom was recorded to be dirty had a horrible smell.

if yur so called tribe who couldn't stand a mare 200 men tried venturing into east boy u wuld have lost yur heritage..

run along with ur dirty lies, fact will always be fact got no time for puny tribe of weak ass men.
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by iSlayer: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2021
RoyalUc:

And you are a slave to all tribes in Nigeria

Hahaha. This revelation by Reno issa bomb.
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by RoyalUc(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2021
iSlayer:

Hahaha. This revelation by Reno issa bomb.

I tell you

And those he 'referred' to are scampering all over the place, looking for cover (defence), while at the same time, pointing fingers.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by gregyboy(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2021
bomb24:

in ur wildest imagination that a backward race such as urz could venture into igbo land for slaves. ur so called kingdom was recorded to be dirty had a horrible smell.

if yur so called tribe who couldn't stand a mare 200 men tried venturing into east boy u wuld have lost yur heritage..

run along with ur dirty lies, fact will always be fact got no time for puny tribe of weak ass men.

Lol pained empty developer dont have time to batter you

Lies, told by the britsh to justify benin war and elevate racial ego

You see evidence but yet you choose to walk and talk ignorant to get at the benins nah hate should over loud truth bro

I can show you pictures of the royal alters when the britsh invaded the oba palace, the alters were clean from any form of blood..
There are pictures were the britsh took inside and outside the palace with looted bronze yet there is no pics of human bodies lieing in the palace

My friend dont let your hate cloud good judgment

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by gregyboy(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2021
The royal alters has no blood in it, this another evidence that the britsh lied benin was sticken with human fead bodies at their arrival

During the war

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by iSlayer: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2021
RoyalUc:

I tell you

And those he 'referred' to are scampering all over the place, looking for cover (defence), while at the same time, pointing fingers.

Yes, the Ika/Ukwuani slaves of old.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Bar1941(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2021
LegendHero:
The only true thing here is that Benin and Itsekiri sold Igbo as slaves for centuries.

The population of the UK today is like 66million and yet they conquered Nigeria and India whose population is far far far more than theirs. Not even considering other part of the world they conquered.

I know people will say the British got tech advancement, but this is just to defeat the premises of population used by the OP.

No be me talk am, na Reno!

Even they conquered the great USA.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by RoyalUc(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2021
iSlayer:

Yes, the Ika/Ukwuani slaves of old.

Which Ika or Ukwani man have you seen fighting Reno on the internet?

My people would say; "when coded remark/insult thrown to no one is too 'light,' the 'owner' will respond." grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Ariani: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
RoyalUc:

My people would say; "when coded remark/insult thrown to no one is too 'light,' the 'owner' will respond." grin

More like it's the relatives of mad man that are usually ashamed and feel bad at cajole thrown at him.

The madman on the other hand is usually oblivious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by iSlayer: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2021
RoyalUc:

Bro you be slave no vex.
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by AfricanColumbus: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2021
RoyalUc:

Reno:

These descendants of these slaves today bear Iken and Oba as names and are understood by Igbos in the East and by Edo/Itsekiri
Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by RoyalUc(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2021
iSlayer:

Bro you be slave no vex.

You be Igbo, an Osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by RoyalUc(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

More like it's the relatives of mad man that are usually ashamed and feel bad at cajole thrown at him.

The madman on the other hand is usually oblivious.

That's expected... Igbos, defenders of the universe and criers of marginalisation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Ariani: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2021
AfricanColumbus:

Reno:

Of course, the Ika and Ndokwa Ukwuani people know they are the ones Reno is after.
Just like cowards, they all kept mute while Ndiigbo are taking the bullets for them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by Ariani: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2021
RoyalUc:

That's expected... Igbos, defenders of the universe and criers of marginalisation!

Reno had to drag us in nah.
He knows you lots wouldn't have anything to defend yourselves with. Having been disgracing yourselves with slavish concocted Bini origin stories for the past decades now, which mouth again you go use confront your Bini overlords and their Itsekiri collaborators? grin

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiris And Igbo Slaves by RoyalUc(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

Reno had to drag us in nah.
He knows you lots wouldn't have anything to defend yourselves with. Having been disgracing yourselves with slavish concocted Bini origin stories for the past decades now, which mouth again you go use confront your Bini overlords and their Itsekiri collaborators? grin

Funny how the 'slaves' are in charge but the defenders are crying every where to everyone - UN, ICC, IJC, US, UK - for freedom from marginalisation.
The defenders are the ones running to the slaves for support to increase their chances at freedom. And because the slaves have refused to join their delusional dream for freedom, the defenders have resorted to blackmail.

BTW, since your messiah has been captured, you can go back and beg Asari for help grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) / 2023: Satan Endorses Tinubu (Pictures) / Help! Alaba Market To Be Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.