Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,213 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. (12704 Views)

Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / Turning My Hobby Into Job / 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by GregJames(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2021
driving jobs

3 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by muller101(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104140704:
We love traveling
Mostly to locations we can grab vultures.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by yinkkus: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2021
NPFL
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by DDfruitful: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Well
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Vireani79: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Create the job for yourself
No company will create what u want for u
Not even in this covid 19 era angry

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by RapistOnBail: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
wink
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by rolams(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
Am a graduate of Business administration and management. I have a 2nd class upper, smart and intelligent. I like traveling and have decided to go for a job that entails traveling. Jobs like a public relations executive, Corporate Business representative, etc..A job that will enable me travel, achieve company objectives, come back and deliver reports, move again to another project. I want to work while doing what I love.

Go join dem abokis dey transport ram, goat and cow enter Lagos.

All travel na travel. Tain.q in broda shagi's voice.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Truvelisback(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
Am a graduate of Business administration and management. I have a 2nd class upper, smart and intelligent. I like traveling and have decided to go for a job that entails traveling. Jobs like a public relations executive, Corporate Business representative, etc..A job that will enable me travel, achieve company objectives, come back and deliver reports, move again to another project. I want to work while doing what I love.
Why not work with transport Motors Or work as a driver?

7 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Naijayouth(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2021
FemolasticA:
Please how can I post here on niarland

Someone please help me
Is it posting a topic?

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by akmath: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2021
You fit try motor boy for trailer drivers...

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by adecz: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2021
▶️▶️ ⛽️ Apply for Dangote™ tanker driver
or buy Toyota Sienna & drive it
yourself on Lagos to Kano route.. ☺️☺️

4 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by BJanta: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:

Go and train to be a molue driver. You go travel tire.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by wadson3plea(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2021
go learn how to drive Dangote trailer

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Acidiously: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Go and play for Chelsea. You go travel tire
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by AdmissionTipz(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Have never done this before, but I have no other choice...

. I have no means to feed this morning , if you can help my situation this morning, I will really be Happy.....

Currently I'm a student and I have tried to call my relatives, but all promise and fail

I will be glad if you can help my situation

Kuda 2005283839
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Go and become a driver. Start traveling Lagos-Benin.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Glink2018(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:

....With Nigeria road that is a bad and bad security architecture in this country...
I pity for your life...you better go abroad and achieve your traveling dream, not in this wilderness where the government want to compel us to be reasoning like his Fulani people

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Uglygurl(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Youtube. Be a youtuber! Watch wode maya's channel to learn more.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Sijo01(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Go be Buhari's PA. his presently out of the country.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Gambit23: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:

Bandits dey Express
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by faceland: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2021
~ Travel Vlogger (get sponsorship if you are good at cinematography).

~ Truck driver, pilot etc.

~ Personal assistant to a very powerful man (like the people you see on newspaper).

~ War zone reporter for one of the mainstream media outlets (you would be moving from their headquarters in New York or DC to all the shithole of the world all year round).

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Atm99(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
I will suggest you to go into networking business it will really help you. call 08095617742 for more information. Thanks
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Shopwiiser: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2021
hakeem4:
You can always work for the Nigerian army.

You’d would travel to different places most especially you would travel beyond this life to the after life.

You can also become a bandit, kidnapping people from one state to another

Jokes apart. You can become an emissary you’d make enough money and your trips would be sponsored
grin No be JuJu be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Skyonebaba: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2021
I have one job in the north east that involves traveling to rural areas to supply safety equipments and medication
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Nezzjnr: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Gosh the comments here are crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by NOGRUDGES(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2021
No be suicide the op wan commit, na travel e wan travel plus work.

Apply for driver interstate transport, if u nor sabi drive follow trailer wey dey surply fuel, u go always day travel.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by noah24(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2021
When u travel from benin to abuja.... U ll have a rethink angry

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Dagger111(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2021
hakeem4:
You can always work for the Nigerian army.

You’d would travel to different places most especially you would travel beyond this life to the after life.

You can also become a bandit, kidnapping people from one state to another

Jokes apart. You can become an emissary you’d make enough money and your trips would be sponsored

Emissary like our VP Osinbanjo ba?

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Blackdisciple(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Go apply at UN , since travelling is your hobby, they can post you to conflict zones like Somalia , Mali, Borno state etc ..
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Sledgehammer20: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
I will advice you to apply to NGOs, they have such job nature.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by detectivejones: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Become a travel blogger where you work for yourself, travel to different states take pictures or videos and share the beauty of Nigeria with the world
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by eme1n(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Dangote is still hiring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Want To Bring Down Unemployment By Creating Over 15m Jobs – FG / Is The National Recruitment Fair 2013 A Scam? / I Need Information On Zedvance Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.