Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. (12707 Views)

Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / Turning My Hobby Into Job / 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Yazmin: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
Am a graduate of Business administration and management. I have a 2nd class upper, smart and intelligent. I like traveling and have decided to go for a job that entails traveling. Jobs like a public relations executive, Corporate Business representative, etc..A job that will enable me travel, achieve company objectives, come back and deliver reports, move again to another project. I want to work while doing what I love.

Pilot for GUO motors or Ifesinachi motors….
You fit travel daily sef. �
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Tickles001(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
Am a graduate of Business administration and management. I have a 2nd class upper, smart and intelligent. I like traveling and have decided to go for a job that entails traveling. Jobs like a public relations executive, Corporate Business representative, etc..A job that will enable me travel, achieve company objectives, come back and deliver reports, move again to another project. I want to work while doing what I love.
If you can join the construction industry, maybe learn material/cost estimation. Na you go dey run from travel.
Talking from experience
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Juban(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Your best bet to achieve your dream is to raise money from family and fiends to buy a bus that will be shuttling to different cities in Nigeria.

Thank me later
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by staphcures: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Xbee007:
I hate travelling on Nigerian roads more than anything.
Which Road U go Travel then
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by gulfer: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Look for GIG vacancies etc, they seem to pay well these days although not at levels you'll wish cool cool cool cool
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by ModelLook(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Two years ago, I went for a Flight Attendant Job Fair at MMA2. Airline Recruiters will there and we all brought our Cute Pictures and CV.

One of the speakers came to address us. She looked at us and started telling us how she became a flight attendant and how she fell into a trance and seeing an aeroplane she was meant to be on duty on crashing terribly.

In the trance she was with a lady and the lady asked her "Are you not meant to be on duty on that flight? She replied "No"
After some minutes, she came back to reality.

After a week, she was meant to be on duty on that particular aeroplane but she fell sick and was at home. She then got a call after some hours and she picked up. The person was shocked she picked becos they thought she was on duty on that plane. Apparently, that plane crashed in air with no survivors.

It came out in the Newspaper according to her. She said she resigned the following year to do something else.

After narrating the story. All of us were just quiet.

Next thing she then said was...

"SO NOW, HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO STILL BE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT"angry
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Myself2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:

Guy na only you understand wetin you want so go and create that job for yourself niggah
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Urchmantete: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Go for sales executive/Rep. ��
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by DavidEsq(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
This used to be my hobby but banditry and bad roads in nigeria broke me to pieces. Now I'm content with chilling in a grill bar with plenty Heineken cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
See jobs the fresh graduate is eyeing. Dey there dey look for such job no go learn skills grin grin Your eyes go clear after one year without job Mr. Administrator

Let me nut on your forehead.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by ambitiouschap17: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:

YouTube is your best bet, check drew binsky wide Maya etc on YouTube to learn more.
Good luck
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Yankee101: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Start a travel vlog with a youtube, instragram and twitter to match

Use your own money to start with your city, next city etc, then go to near by country until you build a followership then monetize your views and clicks

Some of us travel alot but prefer private lives
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Dammysmart: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Let this man join the Army. Gaskia!
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Ashiru97(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
O
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Princeton92(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
As in ehhh, I've always said exactly this same thing ooo.... If only I could be paid to travel for fun, work or whatever

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by InvertedHammer: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
/
In other words, you don't want to work. You just want to be the Bobrisky of one big oga. I wish you luck.

/
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by OHIGGI: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
what if i employ you as a company security and post you to different state every month will you work

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by colizee(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Have you tried The Young shall grow motors, or Okeyson motors?

I get their contact o, they seriously need drivers now.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Brian47(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
I have a solution
Get a car
Full the tank
Make sure the car is in a good condition
We move
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Ashirioluwa: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Driving or conductor job like train conductor
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Herbiedeen(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
You studied Business Administration and you're looking for job (one that even suits your hobby)

ARE YOU NOT MAD undecided

I'm not sure you can even defend that result....
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Emmanuel909090: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
If you can drive, apply as a driver with GIGM or any good transport company and you will travel everyday, you can be changing destinations every 2 weeks.
Good luck.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Emperor5(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Buy car and start interstate transportation, it will pay you more and gives you satisfaction since you like traveling.
Those jobs you are aiming may require PhD with 40yrs working experience, unless you have person that know somebody.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:

We share everything... Thesame passion, career, course, wishes and desire.
The only difference is that you have graduated.
In 2/4 Unical student
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
With all the bad roads and insecurity,kidnappings in the country,travelling is still your hobby?kwantinue
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Naijayouth(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
FemolasticA:

You have a serious problems, and you have a long way to go
oops! I'm really sorry. I thought you were joking like how many of them do here. Please accept my apologies.
I've modified the post.
I'm really sorry.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by badboyTee(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
can you be my onion truck driver it moves from the north to the south
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Miky91: 4:37am On Jul 28, 2021
LoL.... U go apply tire.,.... Go and learn a skill., Anyways good luck
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by FemolasticA: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Naijayouth:
oops! I'm really sorry. I thought you were joking like how many of them do here. Please accept my apologies.
I've modified the post.
I'm really sorry.

It alright then. Thanks.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by FemolasticA: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Naijayouth:
Is it posting a topic?

Yes please.... Kindly put me through on how to post here on the nairaland platform
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by lanre88(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
You can Join our project.

You don't just move around, you make more money.

Think smart.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Keep small money � somewhere make you go take pay for ransom, if dem nor cut your prick & other vitals be that!
I bet you sincerely, before you travel up to 10 times to Abuja from the south, dem MUST catch you by the 6th or 7th trip, basically around Okene axis! tongue
Choose your career wisely, no do us come full here dey type"Gone 3 soon "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Information On Zedvance Limited. / Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC / Police Ranks And Their Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.