Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. (12705 Views)

Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / Turning My Hobby Into Job / 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Naijayouth(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
FemolasticA:

Yes please.... Kindly put me through on how to post here on the nairaland platform
go to your desired section, e.g. politics, business, vacancy etc.

Just below the ad(advertisement) picture, you'll see a link. "Create new topic"
Click on it.

You'll see where to write your topic.
And then the content of the post.

Look at the screenshot below.

I choose the politics section.
Assuming I want to create a thread on politics.
Now look below that ad picture with car. You can see (1), (2),(3),(4)........ Below the pic. Now look below the the numbers in brackets.
You can see the "create new topic button"
It's as simple as that. It is just like commenting but there is a separate space above the commenting space where you can "enter your heading/topic/title"

After clicking on the "create new topic " this is what you see on the second screenshot.
Enter your subject of discussion and write the message you want to pass across

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by FemolasticA: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Naijayouth:
go to your desired section, e.g. politics, business, vacancy etc.

Just below the ad(advertisement) picture, you'll see a link. "Create new topic"
Click on it.

You'll see where to write your topic.
And then the content of the post.

Look at the screenshot below.

I choose the politics section.
Assuming I want to create a thread on politics.
Now look below that ad picture with car. You can see (1), (2),(3),(4)........ Below the pic. Now look below the the numbers in brackets.
You can see the "create new topic button"
It's as simple as that. It is just like commenting but there is a separate space above the commenting space where you can "enter your heading/topic/title"

After clicking on the "create new topic " this is what you see on the second screenshot.
Enter your subject of discussion and write the message you want to pass across

Thank you so very bro.. you are the real VIP.... I'll go through it now.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Naijayouth(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
FemolasticA:

Thank you so very bro.. you are the real VIP.... I'll go through it now.
no mention o
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by FrankGenius79: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thanks guys..it is what it is..not giving up..one way or another..I will get what I want..life of a real never give up dude...
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by ozome15(m): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Please am an experienced truck driver and logistics manager based in Enugu any company hiring truck driver or logistics manager am available.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Bricks92(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
FrankGenius79:
Am a graduate of Business administration and management. I have a 2nd class upper, smart and intelligent. I like traveling and have decided to go for a job that entails traveling. Jobs like a public relations executive, Corporate Business representative, etc..A job that will enable me travel, achieve company objectives, come back and deliver reports, move again to another project. I want to work while doing what I love.

Perhaps you should try the big four accounting firms.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Want To Bring Down Unemployment By Creating Over 15m Jobs – FG / Is The National Recruitment Fair 2013 A Scam? / I Need Information On Zedvance Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.