Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (35356 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by HRSweetness(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
bro I see her status on Whatsapp, this same check started taking Molly recently, I don't even do drugs n posting all cult stuffs

Whaaat? Please make sure she exits totally, before she uses you for yahoo plus. LOL
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2021
1. As a young man, before looking for a wife, make sure you are right with God. Do some spiritual checkup. Examine yourself for this is the most important thing. The Lord will give you enough wisdom to know when the time is right for you to find yourself a wife. You cannot change anybody, you can only change yourself. A woman that cannot respect you as a leader is a garbage, but be sure to step up things first as a leader.

2. Stay away from fornication, and get the thought of it out of your heart. This will help you to get to know what a woman is within a few weeks.

3. If you are a Christian, then Join a Bible believing church. You are more likely to find a godly woman there. I mean a godly woman, not the so-called Christian woman that is wicked in her heart. The world and churches is filled with silly women that all they want in life is to be entertained. A godly woman knows how to talk and when to talk. That’s wisdom.

4. Final, when you see it fit again to find a wife (not a woman), pay attention to her conduct and attitude towards the things of God. Could she be a good example to other young women? Is she striving on spirituality, to be smart and better? Women in their 20s and early 30s (in this day and age) are not yet willing to grow.

The internet and social media has destroyed our women. All they keep looking at is evil. Even your money won’t save you.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2021
HRSweetness:

Whaaat? Please make sure she exits totally, before she uses you for yahoo plus. LOL
hmm
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2021
justfrankz:
1. As a young man, before looking for a wife, make sure you are right with God. Do some spiritual checkup. Examine yourself for this is the most important thing. The Lord will give you enough wisdom to know when the time is right for you to find yourself a wife. You cannot change anybody, you can only change yourself. A woman that cannot respect you as a leader is a garbage, but be sure to step up things first as a leader. Thanks alot

2. Stay away from fornication, and get the thought of it out of your heart. This will help you to get to know what a woman is within a few weeks.

3. If you are a Christian, then Join a Bible believing church. You are more likely to find a godly woman there. I mean a godly woman, not the so-called Christian woman that is wicked in her heart. The world and churches is filled with silly women that all they want in life is to be entertained. A godly woman knows how to talk and when to talk. That’s wisdom.

4. Final, when you see it fit again to find a wife (not a woman), pay attention to her conduct and attitude towards the things of God. Could she be a good example to other young women? Is she striving on spirituality, to be smart and better? Women in their 20s and early 30s (in this day and age) are not yet willing to grow.

The internet and social media has destroyed our women. All they keep looking at is evil. Even your money won’t save you.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by generalwo(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I just don't get it at all, I swear I don't. How can a girl know that you love her, like she knows legit.

I told her times without numbers reduce the way she goes out with friends, she lives in the mainland n I live at Ajah (lekki axis) her mum recently opened a restaurant and she should be helping the woman... Like I advice her alot.

I came across pastor Kingsley Okonkwo preaching that says "you saw her the way she was before you married her and it you didn't change her then why change her now"
Heaven knows I tried but if she can't stop we can't get married and I can't date her.

I can't keep getting worried anytime she goes out considering the dangerous times that we are now.

I am not a simp but fact is sooner or later y'all calling yourself redpillers will want to settle down.

I mean if this is how looking for a partner is hard I'll just get myself a baby mama n focus on my life n kid. I'm legit tired of all this...so pissed this night.
...... At times I feel nairaland has become a place for stupid things all over...... As if disturbing people with relationship issues isn't enough, u had to come up with dumb reasons why you broke up a relationship...... So she should become an island because she is dating you...... U want her to be with you inside the house 24/7 and open her legs for u always to lash...... U don't want her to go out with friends because you're the president's son...... The girl deserves a man better than you..... Simple..... No be say u catch her dey sleep with one of the friends...... Because she dey go out with them, u break up with her...... I am sure you're among those hailing obi Cubana up and down...... Check one thing he has in common with your ex girlfriend..... Both of them have friends...... As far as she no cheat on you, you have no justification to break up..... Anyway, it's your loss..... She will eventually meet a guy who will love her truly and last last... Her friends network fit help her man achieve great heights..... Your loss dude.... Your loss

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2021
CrossRiverian:

I will recommend a book for you to read. Just give yourself one week and your worries will be over. Peace of mind you will find after all.

"MARS AND VENUS ON A DATE"

.... By John Grey, Ph.D
Good luck young man!
thanks I'll try to get it on audio

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by MrUchenna1(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Money and women are the most sought after and the least known about
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2021
HRSweetness:

What is Molly? Hard drugs?
yes real hard drugs
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AFONAMARO: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2021
AfroKnight:

Dump is not disrespectful. It’s just the colloquial term for the act of initiating a breakup.

And dump has varied meanings across disciplines.

No matter how you look at it, the word "dump" is highly suggestive and seedy, shouldn't be used for humans in the ongoing subject matter
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by KingAlabi: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Victorclean1:
The most foolish thing av read here. I can't even understand what he mean.

She goes out and you are angry. I will pull out of this nairaland if they continue to post rubbish here
Trust me, YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED cheesy
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Tochukwu30(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

I see Op getting tired of soapy and calling his girl to apologise

I see Op buying gifts to placate the lady

I see Op impregnating the lady but refusing to marry her

These I have seen!

God I'm dead. Laugh � � � � � � Don kill me for here.

You just spoke like Odin in the movie vikings.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by evil1: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2021
That baby mama of a thing scares me

What scares me most is having different kids from different women

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Angelacruz: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Pele
citywal:
I just don't get it at all, I swear I don't. How can a girl know that you love her, like she knows legit.

I told her times without numbers reduce the way she goes out with friends, she lives in the mainland n I live at Ajah (lekki axis) her mum recently opened a restaurant and she should be helping the woman... Like I advice her alot.

I came across pastor Kingsley Okonkwo preaching that says "you saw her the way she was before you married her and it you didn't change her then why change her now"
Heaven knows I tried but if she can't stop we can't get married and I can't date her.

I can't keep getting worried anytime she goes out considering the dangerous times that we are now.

I am not a simp but fact is sooner or later y'all calling yourself redpillers will want to settle down.

I mean if this is how looking for a partner is hard I'll just get myself a baby mama n focus on my life n kid. I'm legit tired of all this...so pissed this night.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by kayodecole2020: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Just give her time
citywal:

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by aktolly54(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Op. Are you sure she isn't a runs babe? Check codedruns or other site like that confirm ooo
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Exponential101: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
yes she is young in her early 20s, but bro why are good guys meeting the worst girls that don't know we also bleed n cry n all why?

Cos u are yet to accept reality.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by KingAlabi: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2021
My honest advice, look for who you will transfer the feelings to, keeping collecting cheap point with protection oh, and about her friends, I don't think you have reached the point where she will choose you over her friends, even you won't if you were in this scenario.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Angelacruz: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Baby mma is a no no ...keep searching for d right one.May God grant ur hrt desire
citywal:
thanks so much
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Lostchild(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

Those people are more of a problem to one'e peace of mind, so nor invest your time and heart on them

That is why baby mama plus will go for me
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Swit18(f): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2021
Exactly my brother that's how one guy I was in relationship with and loved so much was doing me anyhow but thank God we are no more. Mr poster always remember that you only stay where you are needed and appreciated so if you feel the relationship is not working just pack completely a better person will come that's why it's a relationship not marriage.
arthurwillia:
It’s that woman that you love that’s always giving you problem, but the one you don’t give a damn about go Dey smooth, why? This life dey rigged
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by JBoss25(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2021
arthurwillia:
It’s that woman that you love that’s always giving you problem, but the one you don’t give a damn about go Dey smooth, why? This life dey rigged
Na see finish dey cause am na why

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Lighthammer(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2021
A goat is a goat
and will forever be a goat
A bleating goat.
No amount of puffing Up can turn a goat Into a cow.
A goat is a goat and will forever be a goat,a bleating goat.
you cant influence anyone to change their characters cos a leopard wont change its spot
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by owxy22(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2021
There is no reason to call the relationship off. Absolutely no reason. Give me her number I want to date her.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by brandsoncharlie: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

If your girlfriend is doing something she wasn't doing before you met her there's something going wrong, you need to find out.
From your story, She's either seeing someone who she's considering to be with which may lead to break up.
Call her and have a deep conversation with her on how you don't like such attitude, if she doesn't stop then there's a likelihood she's seeing her ex or a new guy.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by jonahmatt(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I'm bigger than that n if any girl gets pregnant for me bro I'm ready to take it with both hands cos I can handle the bills
a beg send me small thing even if na 1k.. Ma use hold belle. Back to the matter, your gf is hanging out with the wrong friends and they're influencing her, she's gullible so she's easily swayed into doing things she wasnt doing b4. Abeg bless me bro ..hunger bad cry
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by purples25(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2021
cry

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by bibbiana(f): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2021
It might be bad friends influencing her since she's still young and much flexible to influence.

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by FASASI1(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

These I have seen!

Na everything you dey see
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nicoddemus(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

You're the one that needs to work on yourself. For your fear and insecurity. That girl owes you nothing for just living her normal life
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I'm bigger than that n if any girl gets pregnant for me bro I'm ready to take it with both hands cos I can handle the bills

You are legitly serious. I will advise that you look outside Lagos.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by bigcee(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

These I have seen!
Everytime na e you dey see grin grin grin

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
like dis is outrageous for crying out loud
Calm down. If she loves you, she'll respect u. She's probably in her hoe phase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.