Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,392 members, 7,958,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (77595 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yooooo..... Since I'm feeling good, lemme add an Epilogue for una....

Enjoy.....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
~~~EPILOGUE~~~
Some weeks later, I met with my dad when I went to fill my gas cylinder, he came to buy fuel.

We were gisting Infront of his parked car when another car parked opposite us and a gentleman stepped out.

"Pastor, why does this young man look so much like you but I haven't seen him before?" The man asked.

"Well this is my first son Uduak." My dad made introductions as I shook the man.

"Does he stay in this town?"

"Yes... But not with us."

"No wonder I haven't seen him in church, young man why did you leave your parents house?"

Before I could answer, my dad took over.
"You know, sometimes a child needs to be a man and leave his parents house so that he could discover himself. So that is what my son did, he's proved to me that he's a real Man."

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??"

Like this man took absolute shine off my bullocks. Damn, like a glad fool, I smiled as backup.

In my mind I was screaming, "Sir na me stubbornly move oh, and them no help me with shi shi, na me try for myself, I went down to the fuvking gutter and came out clean like a saint, ain't got no shame."

But then I was proud that the man came through for me, atleast that solidify the fact that he was finally at peace with my decision, it was the biggest yet I ever took and I'm glad I did, I'm just sad I didn't japa earlier.

Well that's left for FATE and TIME to decide... I flow with the tides like a Lily rose.........

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
[b]Omor I'm seething right now.

I don type long appreciation statement for una, I was about clicking submit when one human being flashed me, and as my phone dey connected to speaker, it restarted my browser.

Geez, how do I start typing all over again. Hmm.

Well make I kukuma summarize am.

Sorry I won't be able to tag anybody this night cause I'm mentally drained, I'll definitely do that tomorrow.

I just wanna thank y'all for being with me in this long ride, I Love Y'all.... AGAPE LOVE OHHH

Well just like some of you noticed that the chapters had been disjointed. Well that's because I uploaded just a quarter of each chapter, so the're still lots of juicy gist wey una go find out when you get the full book.

Just as e dey be, a copy goes for #500 only. All you have to do is shoot me a PM or send a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature and we'll take it up from there.

My mail is uduak2peter@gmail.com Incase you no fit access your PM.

As I still dey vex say my sweet appreciation speech went down the drain, that won't stop me from doing small giveaway too.

So the first five people that PM or send me a WhatsApp message Using the book title as the message, you'll get a free copy....

Thanks once again.... I love y'all..... AGAPE LOVE OHHH.... HAHAHAHA

STILL I ROCK!!![/b]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Bam17(f): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2022
Therock5555:
[b]Omor I'm seething right now.

I don type long appreciation statement for una, I was about clicking submit when one human being flashed me, and as my phone dey connected to speaker, it restarted my browser.

Geez, how do I start typing all over again. Hmm.

Well make I kukuma summarize am.

Sorry I won't be able to tag anybody this night cause I'm mentally drained, I'll definitely do that tomorrow.

I just wanna thank y'all for being with me in this long ride, I Love Y'all.... AGAPE LOVE OHHH

Well just like some of you noticed that the chapters had been disjointed. Well that's because I uploaded just a quarter of each chapter, so the're still lots of juicy gist wey una go find out when you get the full book.

Just as e dey be, a copy goes for #500 only. All you have to do is shoot me a PM or send a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature and we'll take it up from there.

My mail is uduak2peter@gmail.com Incase you no fit access your PM.

As I still dey vex say my sweet appreciation speech went down the drain, that won't stop me from doing small giveaway too.

So the first five people that PM or send me a WhatsApp message Using the book title as the message, you'll get a free copy....

Thanks once again.... I love y'all..... AGAPE LOVE OHHH.... HAHAHAHA

STILL I ROCK!!![/b]

Finally got a chance to finish this book... lol. YOU ROCK kiss

Don't stop shining wink
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Clementoons: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Take time to be holy, be strong in the LORD. Abide in him always and lean on his word, help those who are weak.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Clementoons:
Take time to be holy, be strong in the LORD. Abide in him always and lean on his word, help those who are weak.

Aje you dey motivate me, hahaha

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by do4luv14(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Therock5555:

Aje you dey motivate me, hahaha

bro correct oyel dey flow for ya head, nah you biko

hope say ah no come late, ah drop msg for Whatsapp early moimoi today, 1:15am sharp
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Shyhumbility1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ride on bro
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
do4luv14:

bro correct oyel dey flow for ya head, nah you biko

hope say ah no come late, ah drop msg for Whatsapp early moimoi today, 1:15am sharp

Hope I drop your copy for you....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by do4luv14(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Therock5555:

Hope I drop your copy for you....

thanks
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Bam17(f): 2:29am On Mar 01, 2022
Mr Therock5555... Or rather, just Therock. I thought you posted an epilogue. Meaning the story has ended. What other posts do you want to make? Or is it a sequel?

Oh, yeah... you said in the full book. Would have asked for a copy, but then I'll just get ignored again smiley
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Bam17:
Mr Therock5555... Or rather, just Therock. I thought you posted an epilogue. Meaning the story has ended. What other posts do you want to make? Or is it a sequel?

Oh, yeah... you said in the full book. Would have asked for a copy, but then I'll just get ignored again smiley

C'mon why would I ignore you.

I'm open for business, so shoot me a WhatsApp message. Aii...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Oluwatimi2000(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bro how can i get a copy please ?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
My number dey Signature ir you can send a PM
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
I want to send a shout out to everyone of y'all that have commented on this story.....

Thanks for all the comments and support. if your name no dey, then I no see your comment....

Kingphilip Eahumble tommy587 ezegendiigbo rafikii swiz123 dimexy247 micheal77777 bennyflipy leonard509

Rumpleslitskin hucknall danieldexii dreofGod sEGXY2 footballtroll19 kawo9ze okikiade03 matherson WAACUT

Missmossy Naybahood Carterj007 chuksvialle lanreabbey shegzdave ismaxx obisteve42 konphido gstelly hottadiva

emmaebube nastynic PraisesPBlaze Daddio ashatoda calemikan cylovee anny505 iamehmakute etteanna xtanlee

whizkidefe sleemdadee frank25 puvo aprilwise ghettochild olatoman oluwatimi2000 tissyjay abdulreheem whyzaid

hotswagg12 makavelli2 charlesedet favy19 kealmin adajid ceecane2 igobuybenz olufemiwhit hungerbadoo niceguy24

sensitivity1254 silentgrooper efeteb dalex2 Tpound cls55 kawo9ze preshman22 mummytoo do4luv14 lamar01

kingtomato emmy90 oloyedprince01 success1991 jayzel justhowifeel gideons708 dybala11 Samuel19222 xavier5

yungbanks metalgear11 jokerman kroos205 zeus039 bam17 clementoons shyhumbility1

Thanks once again and don't forget to patronize me for the complete book....

my number dey Signature or you can send a PM through NL...

Still I Rock!!!

6 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Hungerbadoo: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thankr for sharing your story with us. As e dey hot, i still the look forward to reading your next work. STILL U ROCK!

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Xavier5(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Therock5555:
I want to send a shout out to everyone of y'all that have commented on this story.....

Thanks for all the comments and support. if your name no dey, then I no see your comment....

Kingphilip Eahumble tommy587 ezegendiigbo rafikii swiz123 dimexy247 micheal77777 bennyflipy leonard509

Rumpleslitskin hucknall danieldexii dreofGod sEGXY2 footballtroll19 kawo9ze okikiade03 matherson WAACUT

Missmossy Naybahood Carterj007 chuksvialle lanreabbey shegzdave ismaxx obisteve42 konphido gstelly hottadiva

emmaebube nastynic PraisesPBlaze Daddio ashatoda calemikan cylovee anny505 iamehmakute etteanna xtanlee

whizkidefe sleemdadee frank25 puvo aprilwise ghettochild olatoman oluwatimi2000 tissyjay abdulreheem whyzaid

hotswagg12 makavelli2 charlesedet favy19 kealmin adajid ceecane2 igobuybenz olufemiwhit hungerbadoo niceguy24

sensitivity1254 silentgrooper efeteb dalex2 Tpound cls55 kawo9ze preshman22 mummytoo do4luv14 lamar01

kingtomato emmy90 oloyedprince01 success1991 jayzel justhowifeel gideons708 dybala11 Samuel19222 xavier5

Still I Rock!!!

Captivating Story. It was nice riding with you cool cool cool

#Xavier
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by do4luv14(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2022
Therock5555:

Still I Rock!!!

No correct Man wey you be, be like this book suppose get part 2, make we know how e go with Ruth before e went south for her
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2022
do4luv14:

No correct Man wey you be, be like this book suppose get part 2, make we know how e go with Ruth before e went south for her

that babe deserves her own story....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by do4luv14(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Therock5555:

that babe deserves her own story....

True, she tried for you wella,
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Frank25: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Obinau
Dominique

Abeg make una come move this story to fp
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Therock5555:

YOU BE REAL OG.... CONFIRM

Still I Rock!!!
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Therock5555:

YOU BE REAL OG.... CONFIRM

Still I Rock!!!
YOU BE REAL OG.. CARRY ON
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Kawo9ze(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Wow, we still thank God
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Shyhumbility1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello bro Watsup na(update)
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by RichNFamos1: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
You can bring fort your contents in to reality not just in your write ups but in movies i have YouTube channels for sell , i , edit and shoot videos also 07048402652 chat me up
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Footballtroll19 post=104488965][/quote]

It's either you and your people now attend AGC or you guys left AG because the similarities in operation and deeds is so glaring.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by shatta419: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
hotswagg12:
Thanks for the update man. You are far too kind.
he's a master manipulator. he might not know by the way
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2022
shatta419:

he's a master manipulator. he might not know by the way

Hahahaha na me you dey talk about?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by shatta419: 12:06am On May 11, 2022
Therock5555:

Hahahaha na me you dey talk about?
Judging by the way you put things together, yes.
Intellectual man
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2022
shatta419:

Judging by the way you put things together, yes.
Intellectual man

Eh, the story haff finish for now eh... Though the chapters I was posting was just 1/3 of each chapter... I was just keeping the thread alive till I finish the story.

Hope you're doing well, watch my profile, I might drop something maybe tomorrow....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:09pm On May 12, 2022
Tomorrow I will start mine
Hope y'all Ready??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / The Love Grotto / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.