Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (75417 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Rumpleslitskin: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Guy shey na ment why you go quote everything
Uduak your story just be like say I dey stay with you all the way from makurdi grin to akwanga. More tales to tell.
Oya come update abeg
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Kawo9ze(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2021
Update update update!!!
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
guys sorry for the wait, this weekend has been entailing...

make una enjoy

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
~~~ELEVEN~~~
I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't working any more. I had to quit my job because I couldn't shuffle between running up and down and mataining my dripping leg. I worked in a company which dealt with edibles so it wasn't healthy to keep dripping everywhere, remember I couldn't even cover the foot cause it needed air to breathe or risk infection.

So the best decision was to quit for now. Ofcourse my spot to return was guaranteed but I wasn't planning to return by the way. I was done with that family jare. Them no dey tell mad man say fire dey burn yansh if you siddon untop.

Okay, you might be wondering what my plan B was. Well I had lots of unorthodox plan B's. It wasn't the best of plans but that was why I was in this position in the first place, I had to hit rock bottom before getting to the top again.

I want am to be say, when I dey share my success story tomorrow, I go proudly say, i started from nothing to something.

Well for my finances, I still had minor side jobs that I could run from home. I could track one or two folks, collect work, run at home and deliver and then I still had private lessons. Home lessons, I had two kids I was teaching.

They were my Sunday school kids, so I weak when billing their parents. And since I had a regular job, I took that as a side hustle, I got 3k per child. Well I definitely wasn't preparing to get a bad foot either, nor losing my job. So I was gonna be living on 6k income till I got better.

Me wey know myself, 6k no go last me four days sef on normal levels, so how was I gonna survive one month on that. I had to contribute for food, pay AEDC bills, recharge my line. Subscribe the Internet. Transport myself to lessons, and then treat myself join.

The second morning I was thinking on my bed, the more I thought of it, the more I just weak. My parents were still on radio silence, not even my sweet kid sister called.

I was really destressed. Well since them talk say two heads are better than one, I buzz my woman over. Told her my problems, babe told me not to worry, say we go dey reason am small small.

That day, she went to market herself, got us enough provisions for a week. Collins was smiling like a he-goat.

Well since I got things handled for atleast a week, I had to get acquainted with my new environment. The area I lived is notorious for their easy ladies and intimidating cultist dudes. I needed a link into the baddest of the baddest. I needed to know every jungle, hideout, blind spot, bad guy, easy chick, where and when not to go, stuffs, lots of stuffs, even more lots of stuffs.

Well I didn't have to wait too long for an Angel. One drop on my lap in hours.

Phillip was a friend to Collins, he arrived that morning drunk, that was like 8am in the morning. I heard both of them arguing outside, Collins was cussing him for turning up drunk and smelling of smokes, Philip didn't care, all he wanted was to eat. The werey say him mama never cook yet.

As soon as I heard the word 'smoke', I jumped off my bed and went outside.

Philip was half an inch taller than me, we had the same slim body structure. He was astonished when he saw me.

"Na your cousin be this?" He asked Collins.

"No, na my guy, he's staying with me now."

Collins made introductions as we shook hands, I went back in and grabbed my lighter and two ties of MJ and my wallet then ask Philip to take a walk with me.

We gisted till we got to a Mai Shayi joint (tea, bread and Indomie seller). Despite my limited funds, I ordered a healthy meal for both of us.

From there I hinted that I had a couple of ties. The look on Philip's face was priceless. He started shouting, "My Niqqa..." Repeatedly. I had to quiet him down.

"Omor as I dey like this, weed dey hungry me die, I no get money to buy am sef. Omor you don make my morning."

"Baba no reason am, we go Waka go buy more then you'll take me to jungle."

"Aaaaà, your own na play, I be your tour guide today, we die here."

Naso we begin Waka like refugees, I told the mutherfucker, show me where you buy weed from, baba carry me go three different places, him say na incase e finish for one place.

Naso from there we enter jungle. As soon as we step in there, background quiet, boys been dey check me out with their blood shot eyes. Me wey wear leather for leg with Manchester United Jersey and Jean shorts. My right leg white pass snow. I was smelling like a suspect or spy but as Philip give them assurance say me na their new neighbor and then see my afro Punk and goatee, them figure out say me no be jonzing niqqa so them coordinate me.

One of them took charge of my weed, Philip couldn't roll a joint too, no wonder he took me to a busy jungle.

Na ten baby wraps comot, the boys collect half as payment for wrapping,I didn't care, I had two extra with my stash at home. I just needed the experience.

After blowing a joint, I told Philip that I'll prefer a location where we'll be alone cause I wasn't comfortable there, make I no come high loose guard my phone.

And by the way, I am usually a one blunt smoker, nothing wey I hate pass passing of blunts around and as I dey with elders, e no pure make I hoard my dope na.

Naso we fall out to secure location. We burnt two more joints as a dude or two would join us and depart later. By then my brain was shaking as we walked back home.

Lunch was served. I went to bed fufilled. Atleast, I had learnt a few things that day.

All I had to do was to form my own squad, I wasn't comfortable sacrificing half my stuffs to strangers each time I wanted to wrap dope.

Phillip was already a member of my gang, but his lack of wrapping skills created the need for another partner. Well the search was on, it was one day at a time...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Okikiade03: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Following
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Matherson(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Beautiful and lovely story but with some pains and uncertainties �������
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Still waiting boss.. nice one
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Rumpleslitskin: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Story dope but update was too short my nigga
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sorry for the wait guys, the number of visitors I dey get this days is frightening eh.....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
~~~TWELVE~~~
If I thought I had successfully left home, boy I was dead wrong. Dozens and dozens of plans were unfolding behind my back.

Well I already had a spy at home; my kid sis. She was the only one that knew where I was staying. I told her because she's the only sibling I could trust 100% no matter the pressures.

Well, my parents knew how to play dirty, I'm suprise they still keep asking who made me this crafty, them forget say na them share DNA with me.

First they informed some members of my church who were still close to them. Due to respect, I won't write everything they told folks about me, but it was nasty as shit. Since I didn't want to leave the church, they'll make me leave by force. I was relishing the challenge.

A prayer group was organised to pray solely for me. When my sister informed me, I was laughing throughout.

She said, "one woman been dey assure Mummy say na Demon enter you, say after them send fire untop your head, you go pack your bags run come back home."

So them Sabi deliver person from demon of leaving his parents house? Me sef shock. And none of them fit pray for my leg make e heal. Abi na only selective prayers Baba God dey answer? SMH.

Wait oh, how is leaving your parents home a crime? Abi them wan dey feed me forever? I for just chill sef, marry come drop for them, make them dey feed me and my wife and like six grandchildren.

On the third day of my prison (house) break, a strange number called me. Immediately my 6th Sense started tingling. I picked the call and fell silent.

"Am I speaking to Uduak?" A baritone voice hit my ear drums, immediately my heart froze. That was the last person I expected to call me.

"Yes Sir."

"Good, do you know who is speaking?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay, I'm glad you do, no need for long talk. I want to see you in my house by 6pm, you shouldn't be late by even a second. Am I clear?"

"Yes Sir."

The call cut before I answered finish. Now with the above conversation, it's not hard to figure out that I was talking to a force man. This one no be ordinary force man, na Custom officer sef.

By 5:45 pm, I was already waiting in front of the gate. His son led me through two sitting rooms, I was led to the largest, I noticed that the chairs were rearrange in a circular manner, either a meeting was held there earlier or a meeting was about to happen.

Oh My God!!! It clicked. It could be MY meeting, na my matter don land there so. The man na elder for the branch of my popsy church for the town. I remembered the man's son whispering to me when he opened the gate and saw me.

"Wetin you come find?"

"Omor na your popsy invite me o."

"My popsy, omor you don cast be that one. I wish you the best."

As I siddon, I just dey observe pictures of the man and his kids, his last child was my age but na only him daughters wey don marry Nai comot for house. As for the guys, all of them with their long beard still dey kampe, no access to escape except you school outside the town. Oh, na so my popsy be wan run me, hahahaha.

It took approximately five minutes before I had it all figured out. Folks were gathering with big Bibles in their hands, the man and his wife didn't disappoint, they had the biggest Bibles. Their kids were holding the same sizes.

I weak!!! Na house fellowship Nai this man invite me come so. When last did I go for house fellowship sef. I can't remember, and no chance to run now, I just lock up.

"Welcome brethren. Today we have a special guest with us, he's the son of our pastor in ***** branch, he'll be attending our branch church and fellowshiping with us here. Uduak stand up." The man commanded.

My face was stronger than oluomo rock as they clapped for me, few shook my hands.

"As he's a pastor's son, let him use his anointing and open this fellowship with opening prayer."

Ah, na there khaki change to leather. I can't remember when last I prayed in public apart from my Sunday school kids. My heart begin beat anyhow, naso everybody close eyes dey wait for me.

See me wey Sabi Bible like my personal story book, Nai to pray come turn Military recruitment. I just dey stammer, dey cut and join, construct, reconstruct, think more lines, keep quiet like say I dey meditate, continue when another line enter my head.

Las Las, the prayer manage long reach 45 seconds before I finish. Ahh, I try na, na only 15 seconds, e for reach one minute.

Everybody just dey look me one kind eyes, them go dey wonder if na Pastor pikin I be abi Mallam pikin.

All questions, na me them dey first ask. If passage reading time come, the man go give me him Bible, Nack me one long scripture to read, if I read finish, them go ask me wetin I learn.

As I come dey reason am, everything on the printed paper that they were using was talking about me. I didn't know if that was just pure coincidence or pre-planned. Because the topic was titled 'Disobedience' and na prodigal son story Nai them dey talk about, my yansh just dey scratch me to disappear.

After the fellowship, where I had to squeeze body put offering, na money wey I wan use buy cigar later Nai don go sef.

As finances don tight, I had to preplan for everything I wanted to use money for everyday, I no dey like kukere Waka abeg.

The man say make I wait behind, naso him children just dey look me suspiciously, the one that opened gate for me earlier was grinning wildly. I dey sure say them go hide for the dining room dey eavesdrop for my matter.

The man and the wife come dey observe me like refugee from Somalia. After like five minutes, he spoke.

"I heard you left your parents at home alone. Is that true?"

"Eh, sir, yes, I left my parents, but they are not alone, my sister is with them."

"Ehen, are you not supposed to be the man of the house? Why would you leave your parents house and go live alone?"

"Eh cause I'm an adult, dooooh,how my matter take concern you?"

Na inside my mind I talk those things o. I no dey ready to do frog jump round compound.

"Eh, sir with all due respect, I felt that I was man enough to make my own decisions, and I've decided to be on my own. That doesn't mean I'm running from home."

"How old are you that you're saying you're man enough? Are you older than my boys?" The wife Chuck her mouth inside the matter.

"Ma, I just wanted to be on my own. I've been independent for years now, so what difference does it makes if I'm living alone?" I said calmly.

"The difference is that, you're still a kid!!!" She screamed.

"Ma, I'm 2* years old already. I am not a kid." I replied back calmly. Both their jaws fell ajar.

I was matching their gaze, eyeballs to eyeballs. I made sure I explained in clear terms why I felt like moving away from home, I wasn't comfortable sharing room with my sister, person needs his personal space jare.

There was silence for about a minute, I could swear I heard dining chairs moving, the boys might have thought we were speaking silently, so they were trying to figure out what was happening. Finally the officer spoke.

"Okay, I understand your need for Independence but why didn't you rent a house close to your parents new house?"

"Wait... What Are you fucking kidding me Sir? What's the point of getting Independence if you're moving just a doorstep away? Why wouldn't I just stay home? Does that makes sense?"

All this things, na just for my mind I dey reason am o, for real life, I just bow my head dey observe their tiles, my lips were sealed, after awhile he continued.

"Now that you've left, who would be washing your father's cloth and ironing them or run small errands if someone is needed?"

Immediately I raised my head and smiled, the man just gave me points to use am shine.

"Sir, with all due respect, I've never washed my dad's clothes before, he prefers my mom or elder sister. And as for errands, my kid sister is available to help out."

The man turn stammerer at once, he wasn't expecting my clapback. His wife was eyeing me like an owl. I just kept my cool.

"Hmm nevertheless, you're the first son, and you have no right to leave home just like that because of one flimsy excuse. I want you to get your things and go back home before this weekend is over. Am I clear?"

In as much as I would have wanted to drag that conversation to Earth's ends, I've deciphered when to end an argument, nothing I'll say would change their minds, this meeting had already been pre-determined from the beginning, nothing I'll say would swerve anything to my favour. The battle was lost from the beginning.

So it's either I took the chance I had been waiting for to disappear than stay and explain more, that was a brick wall that I had no hammer to break yet. With time, I'll get the right tools.

Because I run from fight no means say I dey fear, sometimes it's better to throw in the towel and restrategize for a rematch where you'll stand a better chance, no shame in losing.

We Win Some, We Lose Some!!!

"Thank you Sir and Ma for the advice, I'll think about it." I replied calmly.

"Don't think, just go back home." The wife added.

"Okay Ma."

A single pack of Chivita juice was given to me for my dad. Them no even reason me transport. I just dey shake my head.

As the dude that opened gate for me earlier followed me to close the gate, he spoke sharply before closing the gate as I step out.

"Omor, bro, you get liver, if only I get mind like you. Baba Na Man You Be!!!"

He got that last part right, Na Man I Be!!!

I decided not to climb bike home that night. I instead branched to a suya joint and got peppered meat, slowly I walked home as I dug my fingers into the suya while sipping my Chivita juice in-between.

Awoooh, I forget, that was supposed to be for my dad. But shebi I be first Son.

ALLOW ME TO ENJOY MYSELF!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hope this one was long enough for una. I dey drunk like mad now... Hahahaha. Una good night ooo

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by bennyflipy(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Therock5555:
Hope this one was long enough for una. I dey drunk like mad now... Hahahaha. Una good night ooo
Lolz, bad guy, I been think say na all your money you use do offering sef, I no know say suya money dey sef.

Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 1:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Nice one
..bro
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Rumpleslitskin: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Something my dad could do grin go call elders for your matter forgetting say na him born you, say na him blood you carry. No point arguing Las las wetin person wan do dey him mind already, so debating na 50-50, dey might even win you make you see reasons to go back home. So it's better to just agree with them so you can go. To me that's the best version of agree to disagree.

Still you rock men

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Missmossy(f): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2021
Enjoying every bit of your story grin more updates biko. Keep up the good work.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Naybahood(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Rooocky!!

Give us update Biko
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2021
~~~THIRTEEN~~~
After some days, I still hadn't gone home. The only person I communicated with was my kid sister. She gave me legit info about the doings back home.

Well, I knew that I had barely crossed any hurdle yet, I was still scratching above the surface, deeper and bigger shits were still coming my way.

Them talk say with bigger responsibilities comes with bigger temptations, only that mine was slightly different.

Collins is an upcoming musician. I call him upcoming because he is only popular in the town I was in, he wasn't known around the state not to talk of outside the state. The highest level his music had reach by then was being played by the town's local radio station and getting interviewed by them.

For Collins, that was the summit of it all. He was feeling like IBB. That means his fan base increases and of course the babes went wild, that was his major interest, I used to think that I love women but Collins was on another level and he got then more easier than picking beans.

Every morning, we always had one visitor or another, most times they were his fellow dudes that he choose to refer to as his Entourage whenever he blows, they were loyal to him hoping that he wouldn't forget them when be blows.

As for the ladies, I told you, they came steady. I used to wonder what their attraction was to him until I asked.

"See eh, it's very easy. I dey meet girls whenever I go for shows, na them dey even come meet me give me number but anyone wey I wan toast, na to just go meet her, yarn her say I be musician. If she no believe, I go play some of my songs for her, then I go tell her say I want her to be my girl so that she go dey my side when I blow. Omor, none of them don ever reject my advances."

"Wait, that's all. Just by telling them that you're a musician, them go trip?" I was surprised.

"Before nkor, which girl no wan date musician wey go soon blow?"

"Baba, even if Boko Haram put bomb for your head, you no go blow. Your song is wack, bro."

"Hahahaha, you no get sense, e go shock you when na only for TV you go dey see me cause you no go smell me when I blow."

We laughed and changed topic. No be say I be bad belly o but I have listened to all my guy's music, I can easily say, 95% of his songs were wack and badly sang or produced but since telling the truth sounded like bad belly, I kukuma sharap.

No be say Collins no Sabi sing, but na the folks him dey sing with Nai dey tire me. As per brokest niqqa ever liveth, Collins alone no fit afford studio fees, so what he does is to write a song then show it to his record label associates.

Yes, you read that last part well. Collins had a record label owned by him and some six other dudes. He was the boss, boss wey no get shi shi for pocket or pretend not to have. Boss wey go dey tax him fellow label mates.

So when they want to go for studio section, they'll all contribute money, which indirectly means that everyone that contributed has an automatic feature in the track.

So imagine four to six different verses ontop one track, how person wan blow with that kin track, wey you go hear different voices. It doesn't matter if you could sing or not, just contribute money join for the studio section and you can add your frog voice to the whole setup, nobody go complain.

As far as they keep going for shows and banging Barbies, then most of them were fully contented. Like that was the Pinnacle for them.

Collins and I were conversing in the living room one morning when someone knocked, he got the door, in step a Barbie. A Barbie with insanely large boobs, that girl could give Cossy A run for her money.

I was just stylishly eyeing those large mammary glands on her chest and licking my lips. The girl greeted me and embraced Collins who wasn't pleased to see her.

"Wetin you come find this morning for my house?" Collins asked the girl.

"Haba sweetheart, you don forget about me abi? You no dey pick my calls again, na because you don gather plenty girls na, no be your fault." I had to turn and look at her when she spoke, she had an angelic tiny voice, somebody with those kind of boobs Nai get this kin small voice. Nawao o.

"Babe, I no dey do again. I get serious babe now."

"Serious babe? but you told me that na me go be your number 1 for life. Abi no be me go dey with you when you blow? Haba sweetheart." The girl was downcasted.

"See eh, I don't owe you any explanation, I am through with you, if na musician you dey find, we plenty, infact one of them dey this parlor with us now. And he's single, so you fit rush am."

Who be musician again for the room? I begin look around if another person hide for the house abi somebody dey wey me no fit see. How I take become musician?

"Ah, Ah, Nai I dey here dey worry you? Omor and na fresh boy o. Dude how far, my name is Precious."

There was an awkward silence for a while before I realised that she was referring to me. Nawao, na me she dey talk to o. So I was the musican.

"Hello, I'm Peter. Peter, Precious, that's P-Square. That means we were destined from above."

Babe was already giggling at my dry jokes. She sat next to me, Collins went back to his room.

"So how many tracks have you sang?" Precious was excited.

"Eh, just three. I dey go collect them later, you'll surely hear them." I lied.

"Oh my, I'm sure they're good. I can't wait to listen to them cause just by hearing your voice, I know you can sing."

"Definitely. The issue is that, I'm new in town and I don't have a partner yet wey go dey with me till I blow."

"Are you saying or asking? What happened to me, I am not with Collins anymore, and you noticed that he doesn't care about me, which means, I can be your woman."

"You can be my woman or you want to be my woman?" I asked To be sure cause this was more easier than I expected.

"I want to be your woman."

Whaaaaaat!!! What the fuuuucckkk!!! So I don become ladies magnet just because I claim to be a musician, omor x3, how come I never begin sing since.

And my pastor been dey beg me to join choir but I no gree, maybe by now i for don bang all my choir girls finish, omor I just dey dull.

"Babe make we go my room na."

Babe quickly got up and held my hand to raise me up, I told her to go in and wait for me, she hadn't seen my leg yet and I didn't want her to be aware of it, atleast not now.

I quickly branched to Collins room while she went to mine. Collins was chatting with his phone while laying on his bed.

"Dude, wetin just happen?" I asked.

"Hahaha, shebi I don dey say make you follow me dey sing since you no gree, you for dey Bleep everyday by now."

"Ah Ah, this is wonderful, see the babe dey my room now o, hope you no go mind if I straff her?"

"Hahaha, me no care bruh, that girl dey mental if you tell her say you be musician, she dey share pussy die. Na very small girl o but na only musicians dick she dey like, if you like carry G-Wagon pass her, if you no dey sing, she no go send your matter."

"Why's that?"

"Cause she wan be baby mama for celebrity, she dey feel say if the person blow, na she go be your number 1 girl, so better strap on cause if you Bleep up eh, you go become papa soon."

"Naso you think say I mumu reach, abeg free me. Make I go try my luck."

"No need trying your luck, if you enter that room, she go don dey naked already, Bros you go Bleep that girl everyday till you tire, trust me, na you go run for her matter. For your mind you think say I give you better package abi, e go shock you." Collins adviced.

"Lemme worry about that." I replied.

"Wait o, shebi you know say you suppose stay away from sex for now abi?" He cautioned.

"Why?" I fired back.

"You no dey see your leg, if you straff, that wound might never heal again, abi you never hear that thing before?"

"Eh, na true, I don hear am, but me na minister of Toto affairs, whether I get stroke, I go still dey Bleep with the remaining active side of my prick incase the other side paralyse." I bragged.

"Don't say I didn't warn you o."

"You no know say I get problem for leg before you arrange babe for me? You dey mad. If this leg no gree go, just know you're partly responsible for it." I replied and began hopping out.

"Don't say I didn't warn you o, you go Bleep tire and your leg no go ever heal." His voice trailed me as I walked out and close the door.

As I walked into my room, I froze.

Precious was lying under the blanket. Her clothes were neatly folded and placed on a small stool near the bed, she was chatting with her phone and smiled as I walked in.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

"I... Em.... See me now abi?"

Chai...... My heart just dey beat anyhow as she slowly turn sideways ...... See Bobby everywhere.....

Chisos.......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Mahn after calming down to read your life story line to line i realized that i gat to give ya that hype because i understand the agony,pains and struggle you went through just to "Level Up" and here you are droppin that bombshell as e dey hot lol..

The elate's in life is striving and still be alive to tell the story for people to emulate..

Thank ya.

I swear down man, I've come a long way, and I still get long way to go, we just dey leave one day at a time sire.,
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Danieldexii:
Boss.. I'm a writer too. But how naira land free story dy pay una, cus i can't imagine d stress I go pass tru to compile this thing and at the end, no penny. Show me way o baba

Dude I had to come back to reply this your question. See eh, just hit me on WhatsApp with the number on my Siggy.....

Make I gist you some things. This your question needs breaking down....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2021
Cylovee:
One of the disadvantage of working for powerful individuals if your not strong spiritualy you become casualty of power games. Therock I sight you... Ride on dear.

Longest time ooo.welcome eh....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
sEGXY2:
I'm enjoying the ride bro....You've grown so much man..i feel like I know you personally because I've been follow you since the beginning of the preachers son. it's been a long journey man, Happy for where you at.

My niqqa. We don tey oooo.

Hailings bruh
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Cylovee:
When your grandchildren comes visiting you grandpa rock, I can predict it will never be a dull moment...

Make children come first, we go talk about grandchildren later... Hahaha
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Kawo9ze:
Update update update!!!

New chapter dropped sir
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Missmossy:
Enjoying every bit of your story grin more updates biko. Keep up the good work.

New chapter dropped ma'am, sorry for the wait....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Naybahood:
Rooocky!!

Give us update Biko

E don drop sir...

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Thanks for the update. I sent you a mail some days ago, I'm still waiting for your reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2021
Carterj007:
Thanks for the update. I sent you a mail some days ago, I'm still waiting for your reply.

hello sir, I just replied you. I'm sorry, I've been alittle offline this past few days

wait ooo, una no dey see my signature..... my number is there, you could WhatsApp me...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by chuksvialle(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thirsty for more updates, Rock of ages past, been following silently from way back
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by sEGXY2(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Therock5555:

My niqqa. We don tey oooo.

Hailings bruh
Bros come drop update....mehn dey vex...why you go leave us dey hang now?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
hello guys.., sorry for the long wait....

I'll resume regular updates tomorrow, maybe i'll add some by weekend cause I owe una plenty.... take care y'all...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
~~~FOURTEEN~~~

If I thought what Precious and I had was just casual, I was purely wrong cause the babe carry my matter for head like gala. Every morning, na she dey dive for my bed with yeye romantic play. No body need tell me say my babe go soon nab me.

So after three days steady nacks, I yarn her say me no know road to studio, so na lie I just dey drop up and down.

Na her reaction shock me pass. Babe was calm, she just dey look me dey laugh somewhat. As I talk finish, she just stand up begin Waka go house. Not even a word. I weak eh....

For weeks after that day, I kept thinking she'll set me up but nothing ever happened, she just stopped coming to the house, even when I sight her for area, she ignore me like breeze. E no pain me Sha cause the girl despite say na she na barely 21, she's been collecting pipe steady so most times I just dey barely keep from drowning.

My joy be say, the matter no cast cause I later got to know say she na my babe mutual friend ..and by the way I no be musician so I guess she didn't see the need fighting over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I soon got familiar with my neighbors soon. Two Corp members were staying in the boys quarters situated inside the same compound with mine. A fence separated the two blocks of flats. Even though from outside, it's just next to each other.

One na Warri boy, the other na my fellow Akwa Ibomite. I been dey rejoice at first say I don jam person wey we go dey do paroles together but I soon got to know that there are some Akwa ibom men wey no carry Toto for head.

The Warri dude turned out to be the playboy, steadily, him fellow corpers dey come cook for them, but the funny thing be say most of the ladies dey trip for the Akwa ibom guy because the dude na mad artist, he could draw you within ten minutes with biro, I come dey wonder why him no dey lash steady.

I soon got to know say remain small the Bobo for be Reverend father cause babe dey with am inside room from morning till evening, baba drew more than five potraits of the babe, I see am for her face, her problem pass picture, but brother na dedicated Christian.

Funny enough, the Warri dude no dey stress himself, dude was a bet naija legend, and he had rich folks back home, so he was pretty comfortable, job dey wait for am as soon as he gets back, the other one dump certificate immediately begin follow him handwork dey try hustle.

This life no balance ooo.

The family that stayed next door were pleased to see me, the mother of the house sent food over to Collins and I occasionally. Most times, either of her two grown daughters would bring food to us, I felt uncomfortable with the both of them, the eldest was matured enough but our blood didn't just jam, the younger one was barely 17 but she dressed seductively all the time, I wonder if her mom was blind, well I don't do underage, so that one no bother me.

It didn't take long to know that the eldest daughter had given birth twice already, a girl and boy, for different fathers, and na her parents dey take care of them.

I begin thank God say I no dey open teeth laugh with her at all. Well, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because my friend Victor came visiting one day shortly after I moved in, I noticed his face frowning the closer we got to my house, he was looking around suspiciously, I begin wonder wetin dey work am.

As we reach my house, he quickly ran in through the rear gate that led into the backyard. When I joined him, he was sitting on my bed with his hands covering his face.

"Omor wetin dey sup? You don thief for this area before?" I teased him.

"I no know say na here you dey stay. Kai I don cast for this area."

"Guy yarn me something."

"Bro, this woman wey dey stay next door, shebi she get one big daughter like that wey don born two children?"

"Yes, yes... Wetin happen?" I was already putting one and two together but I needed to hear from the horse's mouth.

"Una neighbor daughter na my baby mama. That her first daughter na my child."

"Omor mehn.... Dude when was that? Why didn't I know all this while?" That little girl was already five years old. I felt betrayed, how my guy go get pikin and I no know... Have I been sleeping under a rock?

I find place siddon as the Bobo begin yarn me super story....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
chuksvialle:
Thirsty for more updates, Rock of ages past, been following silently from way back

new update drop sir.... longest time BTW...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.