Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver (6644 Views)

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by armadeo(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

But can you reason the fact that the salary is ₦37k? I found that unbelievable!!! It's pure evil, and not reasonable.

Even the risks involved within a month is more than ₦60k. The merchandise they carry for Dangote is up to what amount? How can that kind of salary be obtainable for such an important and risky job?

It's not laziness to vamoose from such kind of work. It's commonsense.

I refuse to believe his story completely.

What I know for a fact is that 37k can be the monthly salary sometimes even 30k.

But every trip has a price attached to it depending on distance. There would be feeding allowance or daily pay going upto 5k.

Anyway this is for hired trucks I Don know of company trucks.

Hired trucks add drivers money into the fees you pay. The driver may collect 5k or more depending on the distance within the state. Out of state I don't know.
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

But can you reason the fact that the salary is ₦37k? I found that unbelievable!!! It's pure evil, and not reasonable.

Even the risks involved within a month is more than ₦60k. The merchandise they carry for Dangote is up to what amount? How can that kind of salary be obtainable for such an important and risky job?

It's not laziness to vamoose from such kind of work. It's commonsense.

Don't mind that good for nothing rominant...
He thought am lazy...

What i pass through as driver ehn.. Even though u give me 200k, e no reach. .

Sometimes u will have to sleep under the motor to excape thief. If motor spoil for road, u don enter be dat.

Sometime if battery stop funtioning na wahala be dat o

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
armadeo:

I refuse to believe his story completely.

What I know for a fact is that 37k can be the monthly salary sometimes even 30k.

But every trip has a price attached to it depending on distance. There would be feeding allowance or daily pay going upto 5k.

Anyway this is for hired trucks I Don know of company trucks.

Hired trucks add drivers money into the fees you pay. The driver may collect 5k or more depending on the distance within the state. Out of state I don't know.
Imagine.

You are even ranting ontop isuees you don't know any experience about. ...

My God help your drowning soul

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by armadeo(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Imagine.

You are even ranting ontop isuees you don't know any experience about. ...

My God help your drowning soul

It's your own soul that is drowning that's why you lack the oxygen for your brain to comprehend.

Read what I wrote up again. I said the salary may be even less about 30k but I know they get paid per trip and it is among trucks and trailers for daily hire not company owned vehicles.
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
armadeo:

It's your own soul that is drowning that's why you lack the oxygen for your brain to comprehend.

Read what I wrote up again. I said the salary may be even less about 30k but I know they get paid per trip and it is among trucks and trailers for daily hire not company owned vehicles.

Will you shut-up your dirty satanic mouth and get something into your potato head..

Don't let me track you out.

Say what you don't know just for comment sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by saintbillion(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
armadeo:

lol. This one pain Baba. Hehehe a drowning soul. This was to harsh for him na @op
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by saintbillion(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Baba be calming down. Allow the young man be na. Of course you don't expect everyone to believe your story, even if everybody do that won't change the situation. The best you can so far is to give some advice from your experience of which I believe you have already done. Stop persuading people to believe your ordeal. Welldone op. Your experience was worth sharing.
Juliusmomoh:

Will you shut-up your dirty satanic mouth and get something into your potato head..

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by MediMedi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oma igala, ojo ki bè Çhè.
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Depressed101: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lazy boy grin common go back to your oga.. Causing nuisance in the village
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
MediMedi:
Oma igala, ojo ki bè Çhè.
Amin oo
Omaye ufedo...

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by armadeo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Jesus

Lol.

I honestly am baffled. Na me follow you dey talk.

It is now at this very moment I realised I bleeped up.
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by armadeo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
saintbillion:
Baba be calming down. Allow the young man be na. Of course you don't expect everyone to believe your story, even if everybody do that won't change the situation. The best you can so far is to give some advice from your experience of which I believe you have already done. Stop persuading people to believe your ordeal. Welldone op. Your experience was worth sharing.

I said I found it hard to believe and made my comparison with trucks for hire from my experience and he is still there foaming at the mouth. I explicitly said I don't know what happens in private companies that own trucks its among hire service I referred to and the dunce still cannot get it into his head.

Maybe he believes that every truck on the road belongs to a company.

If its true fine if its a lie fine. It doesn't affect me either way.
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by saintbillion(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
armadeo:

I said I found it hard to believe and made my comparison with trucks for hire from my experience and he is still there foaming at the mouth. I explicitly said I don't know what happens in private companies that own trucks its among hire service I referred to and the dunce still cannot get it into his head.

Maybe he believes that every truck on the road belongs to a company.

If its true fine if its a lie fine. It doesn't affect me either way.
ABI na? We move on bro
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mm
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by kelvin1191(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Hehehe ,.

I no go argue with you too much cos i know even though we argue from now till tomorrow, 'u no go understand'.

Don't you want to get rich?...
Go and join that your so-called friend na.

If u think say to drive truck na beans.

Old woman don ever go naked swear for you before, cos u delibratelly splash water on her why under the influence of the charm giving to u ?

Make i no talk sef

Well, driving has been a part of me since I turned 16 with my biggest truck being Dyna 200, canter, and Scania tipper. I hope to lay my hand on a truck with a turntable soon. I do them for fun. If I see who to teach me how to fly I will learn. Splashing water on an old woman is not an excuse when you didn't do it intentionally. Do you know how many people swear for Buhari daily?
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2021
kelvin1191:

Well, driving has been a part of me since I turned 16 with my biggest truck being Dyna 200, canter, and Scania tipper. I hope to lay my hand on a truck with a turntable soon. I do them for fun. If I see who to teach me how to fly I will learn. Splashing water on an old woman is not an excuse when you didn't do it intentionally. Do you know how many people swear for Buhari daily?

Ok
I can link you up if u are ready....

I hope u are single ?
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2021
When you know you are enjoying in your village with your village people with big farm why did you decide to come to Lagos?
You said you have big farm and you cannot finance your schooling and you are claiming that you are enjoying.
Is it only truck driving work that is in Lagos?
This ya story has k-legs
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by saintbillion(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Batam:
When you know you are enjoying in your village with your village people with big farm why did you decide to come to Lagos?
You said you have big farm and you cannot finance your schooling and you are claiming that you are enjoying.
Is it only truck driving work that is in Lagos?
This ya story has k-legs
Oga when you are reading try to comprehend and understand. Op said when he finished secondary school. Definitely it's not a recent incident.
Person way dey see enough cash weti him wan go do for school again? Us way go school finish wetin we gain?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by shesawesome(f): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I will sometime insult elder on the way.

I will delibratly splash dirty water on people and i will hear something like:

"werey.. God punish you"..

(6) you must carry juju (charm) : Yes u heard me right... You don ever see where dangote truck ran into people or market and the driver was there? No... U must carry charm..
I left the work and went back to my state...

Now am in my state.

The end.

Lalasticlala
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Dashlish12: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Juliusmomoh:

Sorry if i may sound lazy to you.

But if u need TP i can give u.

Make u con see my farm for kogi.

E fit feed a whole local government.
. Been idle thinking made me found this and please i wouldnt mind if u can give me the TP Bro. This life no just balance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Female Police Officer With Huge Backside Causes While Directing Traffic / Does It Have Any Effect? / Is Lust Stronger Than Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.